Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Ujunwa Ogechi Peterflames Manifesto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ujunwa Ogechi Peterflames Manifesto (124 Views)

Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda / Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday / Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ujunwa Ogechi Peterflames Manifesto by peterflames(m): 8:05am On Mar 16, 2022
UJUNWA OGECHI PETERFLAMES
What I will do ( MANIFESTO)

YOUTHS
*I will champion the Campaign of More Youth in Government and freedom of speech
*I will promote and support tech and entertainment start-ups
l promise to build two or more sport team in ikeja, And one must be a football team.
I will introduce carnival / tradefair and awards

SECURITY
*l will promote the Campaign for every public transport workers must be well profiled.
so it will be easy to report them for rough driving , assault, or breaking the law

*I strongly believe in an expanded community policing partnership
But, I also knew we must end, once and for all time, a culture that fails to uncover scandal or prevent gross misconduct by bad police officers. Through determined and focused leadership, we met the legitimate concerns of all sides in this debate with a solution that will work for the future.

*As your representative, my highest priority has always been the safety of our people. We will create a new legal weapon against bulling in our Streets .I will establish the first real Domestic Violence Unit office . Because I believe to end violence in our community, we must begin by ending violence in the home.

EDUCATION
*Quality education is the right of any child, no matter where they live or what their circumstances .
the primary school is Free so at my watch it will be a must to attend

*I will promote and support both primary and secondary schools competitions

* I will give prize to best student in various subjects and visit the schools for feedback on facility and teachers performance

*I will make available free coaching centers for pupils preparing for entrance examination ,e.g Common Entrance weac .neco .GCE and jamb
and a free counselling session

JOBS/ Business
*Quality of life also means quality jobs. And I want to create a climate that encourages businesses and entrepreneurs to follow their ingenuity and invest in their ideas. That's why I will fight to eliminating taxes on start-up businesses for two full years and reducing business taxes overall.

*Give my constituency easy access to available Government employment opportunities and empowerment programs
I will create over 500 jobs for this constituency

HOUSING
*Tackle the patrimony of build quality for commercial uses and Restoring balanced housing markets.

*Affordable housing like shared apartment or single self contained for up and coming and low income earners.

RESPONSIVE GOVERNMENT
A good government is one that is responsive to the needs and concerns of the people it serves. when you speak, we listen. We work with the community to find solutions to the challenges we face and create opportunities.
*Town hall meetings
Once in a mouth we gather to talk
I Will have regular open-door sessions with the people of Ikeja constituency 2
I will give you straight answers to your questions.

HEALTH
*Access to available and affordable healthcare to all the people in my constituency.

*Monthly Health care outreaches to different sections Of the constituents.

*Identify those with chronic illness such as hypertension and diabetes etc ,to give support and adequate counsel.

*Adequate health education to allow proper registration of births and deaths as well improve the community trust in the Lagos health system.

(1) (Reply)

Minister Blames Gas Shortage For Current Power Situation / Are the DMO, NBS and AG the Only Sincere And Uncompromising Agencies In Nigeria? / Is Iphone 6s A Good Choice To Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.