Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,838 members, 7,838,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? (15625 Views)

Edo: I Will Not Support What’s Not Fair, Just – Obaseki On Deputy’s Ambition / Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection / Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by medriano: 8:36am On Mar 16, 2022
Viltron:
Why are Edo men so ugly?

Why are your fingers wrinkled and shaky?

1 Like

Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by jojo1415: 8:38am On Mar 16, 2022
Obaseki sef no get shame which kind eye oshomole go take dey look am now?.....that his short engine deputy wil be talking trash and insulting Wike.....let him go back na,his relevance to drop immediately grin
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 16, 2022
medriano:

Why are your fingers wrinkled and shaky?
Pardon me! I couldn't resist
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2022
sotall:

Mumu ..show us your father's picture so we can judge his ugliness
Pardon me, I couldn't resist.
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by nairavsdollars(f): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2022
Which yeye Oshiomhole? If Obaseki joins APC today,Buni will sharply handover the party structure to him. See Matawalle in Zamfara and how Yari was pushed aside
ChangetheChange:
Nah,
Obaseki ain't going no way,
Oshiomole and Ize Iyamu are fully in control of APC
APC is also in crisis with several of their Governors already perfecting their defection plan after their National convention where Buhari plan to impose a National Chairman
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by imerri: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2022
OKAY
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by pquaver(m): 8:45am On Mar 16, 2022
Walkee:
Obaseki was voted just to teach Oshiomole lesson. It has nothing to do with Obaseki's popularity or anything.
Oshiomole called Iyamu a thief in 2016 and promised to send him to prison then 3 years later he's now saying we should vote the same Iyamu. What kind of insult is that?

PDP also praised I amu and told us he is the best so are u now telling us pdp is a deceptive party? So at what point did iyammu change? It goes both ways.. Is it not also an insult from pdp.. Pdp also condemn Obaseki when he was in apc but it not an insult when they told zs to vote him.. Hypocrisy no go kill u pdp supportes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by Keziehenry(m): 8:45am On Mar 16, 2022
Let him try it and be umahied
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by Kingpin1000: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2022
It will be better if PDP kick out Obaseki. The Edo people will still vote PDP come 2024.
Obaseki wants to destroy Edo PDP and I believe many Edo PDP members were talking to Wike about this.
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by sotall(m): 8:48am On Mar 16, 2022
Mko123:
B

you nearly sounded as if the said Edo Is better than Lagos.
No one gives any bleep for whatever happen in your Edo state

Who is comparing Edo to Lagos?

If Edo has the resources and advantages Lagos has, it will be compared with Dubai.

You all should stop sounding bitter because Edo citizens choose Freedom and liberty over godfatherism that operates in Lagos.
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by Nigerialabalaba: 8:50am On Mar 16, 2022
if he try am, dem go dave and umahi am for court be dat.
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by nairavsdollars(f): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2022
What if Umahi wins
Nigerialabalaba:
if he try am, dem go dave and umahi am for court be dat.
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by Eriokanmi: 8:59am On Mar 16, 2022
Obaseki isn't a fool so, he'd not take such a foolish decision.

I pity Umahi this morning as I read this newspiece. Ayade should be warming up because his days are numbered too. Political harlots dem
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by Nigerialabalaba: 8:59am On Mar 16, 2022
nairavsdollars:
What if Umahi wins
e no still matter. as at today o, e be loser and appeal may fit no go hin way. So e be loser today and potential loser tomorrow.
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by Tareq1105: 8:59am On Mar 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You want the court to Umahi him abi

Obaseki will not leave PDP because he became governor under the umbrella of the peoples party, the PDP

It is only a fool that will run back to where he's not wanted

And who told you that APC needs him with the bags of trouble and hatred he's carrying around?

Did Oshiomole not warned PDP about Obaseki and shaibu? But he was a new bride to PDP then.

No Party should give him and shaibu space. They are betrayers and opportunists.

All Obaseki want is to take charge of the EXCO to pave way for Shaibu to succeed him in 2024. That's the plan. If not why does he want to take over the EXCO. Couldn't he have just run his government and leave?

We don't want them in APC. We have enough issues to contend with already make una no add that ingrate to our issue.

2 Likes

Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by Golan007: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2022
Mko123:
B

He's not even from Edo state.

Somewhere in the East more like.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by emmykk(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2022
Mko123:
B

Edo is not Lagos does not mean Edo equate Lagos.

But those wen know know what happened
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by Golan007: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2022
sotall:

If Edo has the resources and advantages Lagos has, it will be compared with Dubai.

You all should stop sounding bitter because Edo citizens choose Freedom and liberty over godfatherism that operates in Lagos.

What resources do you mean?

Abi no be Edo state wey Igbinedion show pepper you dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by Tareq1105: 9:05am On Mar 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Obaseki isn't a fool so, he'd not take such a foolish decision.

I pity Umahi this morning as I read this newspiece. Ayade should be warming up because his days are numbered too. Political harlots dem

Let me refer you to AGF vs Atiku (2007). The supreme court judgement is the answer to your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by Tareq1105: 9:11am On Mar 16, 2022
sotall:

Live with your choice. Your Edo under your most resourceful Obaseki will soon be richer than Lagos after all he said it during the campaign.

Enjoy your betrayer.
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by Tareq1105: 9:15am On Mar 16, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Which yeye Oshiomhole? If Obaseki joins APC today,Buni will sharply handover the party structure to him. See Matawalle in Zamfara and how Yari was pushed aside

Let him try it. He won't even venture to come.
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by sotall(m): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2022
Tareq1105:

Live with your choice. Your Edo under your most resourceful Obaseki will soon be richer than Lagos after all he said it during the campaign.

Enjoy your betrayer.

Like i said no one in their right senses should be comparing Edo to Lagos.

Lagos should be compared to cities like Dubai.

And yes if the last election that took place in Edo state were to be repeated, Edo citizens will gladly vote anothet candidate aside anyone associated with Tinubu. Edos are freeborn.
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by emmykk(m): 9:19am On Mar 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Igbos won't like this news, hausas and yorubas will like this news, the opposite was the case when he left APC. That's when you know Nigerian have a long way to go with the division that these two parties are causing. People are not thinking, I get irritated when I see these parties supporters fighting themselves

You are an idiot he Obaseki did not left APC,APC rejected him they gave APC ticket to IZe-iyamu and he Obaseki left for PDP.

Get your fact before coming to public forum to fool yourself
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by Judolisco(m): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2022
him go lose him seat na
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by Tareq1105: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2022
Prophylactic:
I don't see him leaving because he will be scared of litigation

He'll destroy PDP before leaving.
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by Viraltrends123: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2022
emmykk:

You are an idiot he Obaseki did not left APC,APC rejected him they gave APC ticket to IZe-iyamu and he Obaseki left for PDP.

Get your fact before coming to public forum to fool yourself
Then he is going back now, so what is your point exactly. Why the curses
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by Tareq1105: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Then he is going back now, so what is your point exactly. Why the curses

Please let him remain in PDP I take God beg you.
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by Eriokanmi: 9:25am On Mar 16, 2022
Tareq1105:

Let me refer you to AGF vs Atiku (2007). The supreme court judgement is the answer to your ignorance.
What should I call you with this your post now...ignorant? Atiku was VP so, the case wouldn't hold grounds if tried in court a million times. Had Obasanjo , the then president tried it, when there was no justifiable reason to do defect, then he'd have blamed himself. The mandate was for obasanjo and his party. It was after obasanjo even won the primary that he said he'd prefer atiku to be his runnung mate.

Read the constitution and what it says about defection, the presidential/governorship offices and their vice. You can also download a copy online. It's free.
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by oluwole4love: 9:29am On Mar 16, 2022
If Obaseki goes back to APC, he will suffer more because Oshomole and 14 House members will never forgive him, he will get nothing in APC.
He better eat the crumps on the floor in PDP than return to nothing in APC.

Politicians are serving themselves not the people. the other day Imo governor said he had asked for forgiveness from Okorocha, after sizing several properties from him, that he promised to return to the people. hence all will be returned to Okorocha now.
Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by Bahamas95(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2022
Only a fool would take Nigerian politicians serious.....they are worse than oloshos.

Re: Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? by Walkee: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2022
pquaver:

PDP also praised I amu and told us he is the best so are u now telling us pdp is a deceptive party? So at what point did iyammu change? It goes both ways.. Is it not also an insult from pdp.. Pdp also condemn Obaseki when he was in apc but it not an insult when they told zs to vote him.. Hypocrisy no go kill u pdp supportes
yes Pdp was idiotic the exact reason I didn't vote in the last election. The main gripe was that people felt Oshiomhole now believed he alone has the powers to make anyone governor. That he can support anyone and the person will win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates / Olubadan To Honour Atiku With Aree Akogun Of Ibadan Land / Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.