Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) (29958 Views)

Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says / Russia Becomes World's Most Sanctioned Country With 14,000 Sanctions (Photos) / Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by gambojimeta: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ammishaddai:

"If the West thought that Russia would break or back down, “they don’t know our history or our people,” Putin said on the 21st day of the war."

grin
Same applies to Ukrainians and of course the West. grin

2 Likes

Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by uunwanaobong3: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
For us to understand why the war prolonged and didn't end in the first 74 hours proposed by the western intelligence, we need to look at these few points;

1) Putin declare a "special military operation " and NOT WAR in Ukraine.. there Russian parliament passes a resolution for international special mission and not a war act, therefore the scope of operations and engagement is limited (believe me Russia has not even broke their military Depot).

2) the western countries were expecting Russia to flattened Ukraine with state of the art explosion and maybe tactical small nuclear weapons... But Russia so far has been strategic in their target, targeting military installations and residential buildings used by Ukrainian army as cover up.

3) Ukrainian army are resolute in their resistance, they also share the same military training as Russians as they were former part of Soviet Union military set, so they understand Russia military drills and the west are also feeding them with valuable Intel's.

4) the weapons used by Ukrainian to resist Russia are sourced from all over the world, therefore giving them undue advantage weapon wise.

5) Russia and Ukraine are the same blood brothers, there are some brutal things that Russia would have done, but they can't do it because they share the same blood ancestry with Ukraine... I will call this fight a brotherly fight. Honestly Russia is using less military engagement in Ukraine, and trying to see weather zelenskyy will get sense and agree to their demand, there is nothing stopping Russia from bombarding and flattening Ukraine, but they out of love don't want to do it.

7 Likes

Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ammishaddai:

Death to all the capitalist

grin
And he types this on a phone running Android or IOS.

1 Like

Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by Oyin2212(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
AllKnowing:
China lived through sanctions and flourished by it. Russia is no stranger to sanctions. She will simply grow her local competence and look towards Asia or The Middle East for patronage.

But there are exceptions to these sanctioned situations; example Nigeria and Nigerians (who have made Russia-Ukraine War their personal headache). Nigerians DO NOT KNOW they have been living with sanctions since forever!

1. Nigerians can’t use PayPal.
2. Nigerians can only access $20 a month (international spending limits, chai!).
3. Nigeria isn’t allowed to buy certain military equipments.
4. Nigerians no longer have access to send money abroad via MoneyGram or Western Union.
5. Nigerians can’t trade crypto legally.
6. Nigeria will never get license from IAEA to explore nuclear power plants.
7. Nigerian banks largely will not allow Direct Currency Conversion for international ATM/ web purchases.
8. Nigerians will never see KFC or McDonald’s set up shop in their local neighborhoods.
9. Nigerians will always seek the face of Britain before she elects political leaders to her highest offices.
10. Nigeria cannot sell her oil to nations the US forbids her from selling to.

Nigerians, do not weep for Russia-Ukraine, weep rather for yourselves and your unborn children!
Goddess
Chai. Chips
Omooooo na suffer we dey o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
ken6488:
agreed Karma is really exactly what Ukraine is facing

For joining in the invasion of Iraq, committing genocide against Russians in Ukraine,

So you are right karma is dealing with Ukraine now
are you sleeping or what? So we’re you there , when they were killing Russians in Ukraine, don’t be fooled by these so called propaganda by evil genius Russians cos of their target aims.

Note, you ain’t there, but you can read anything in the internet. If Igbo or Fulani decided to be killing yorubas for nothing will you all be safe in Nigeria . Or another kinship started killing your kins will you be happy or safe. Note this karma is real.

In history Russia have been the evil genius bad ass, that need to be tamed. Check the history of Cold War in 1945. Ask yourself why would Soviet Union tried to plant nuclear weapons at the boundary of USA which is Cuba.

I’m a student of political thought. I mean am a political scientist and human rights activist. I have no argument with you. But my take on this karma is real for any actions will took

1 Like

Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by obedience4(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
Were are the f%ls that said that Russia weren't feeling the sanctions by the west..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by H2ho(m): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
AllKnowing:
China lived through sanctions and flourished by it. Russia is no stranger to sanctions. She will simply grow her local competence and look towards Asia or The Middle East for patronage.

But there are exceptions to these sanctioned situations; example Nigeria and Nigerians (who have made Russia-Ukraine War their personal headache). Nigerians DO NOT KNOW they have been living with sanctions since forever!

2. Nigerians can only access $20 a month (international spending limits, chai!).
4. Nigerians no longer have access to send money abroad via MoneyGram or Western Union.
7. Nigerian banks largely will not allow Direct Currency Conversion for international ATM/ web purchases.
8. Nigerians will never see KFC or McDonald’s set up shop in their local neighborhoods.
9. Nigerians will always seek the face of Britain before she elects political leaders to her highest offices.

Nigerians, do not weep for Russia-Ukraine, weep rather for yourselves and your unborn children!
Absolutely on point cool

3 Likes

Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by tsmat(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
Awesometouch1:
Unless they change goals, the demiliterization of a sovereign country is dead already. Ukraine will remain independent forever.

Russia, Ukraine has become your mate.
When you refused diplomacy and hell bent on invasion.
You see your life now?

NATO was already dying before you went and revived it out of stupidity. We know what you are negotiating right now was never the real intention for the invasion. It's a mere cover.
You were going in to conquer and annex the rest of Ukraine like you tested in Crimea. The intention is the gradual restoration of the old Soviet sphere of influence and borders.

The longer you remain in Ukraine the deeper your grave.

Just lie one more time like you lied about the invasion and pretend to have achieved your goals, then bow out of Ukraine before crippling sanctions demiliterizes Russia.

Well this Is dumb.

4 Likes

Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by danngnews: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ammishaddai:

"If the West thought that Russia would break or back down, “they don’t know our history or our people,” Putin said on the 21st day of the war."

I love this bolded statement. Death to all the capitalist pigs both here and in the west

grin

Hitler made a much bolder statement, but when jungle matured he committed suicide.

4 Likes

Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ammishaddai:

I love this bolded statement. Death to all the capitalist pigs both here and in the west

grin
Don't forget that the Russia you are supporting is still a capitalist country and even practising the worst form of it. Don't be a confused human being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
What Putin said "best describes US if you are not myopic about who US is. " The same thing they wanted to do with South Korea against North before the fat guy started threatening them. The same thing US wanted to do with Taiwan against China before China started threatening them. US is demonic! They scattered Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq etc and nobody had ever asked them "why? " I stand with Russia because Putin had given a good reason for his actions. Very detailed information.. US are Satanic, they are number one in indecency and they use it as a weapon against countries that relied on them for one or two things. Russia should release one nuclear bomb against them and see them begging Russia because they don't want to die.. Useless country..

7 Likes

Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by ken6488(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
[s]are you sleeping or what? So you’re there, when they were killing Russians in Ukraine, don’t be fooled by these so called propaganda by evil genius Russians cos of their target aims.
[/s] actually you are the one that has been brainwashed by BBC, CNN, to be fair I only watch neutral news, so are you saying you don't know Ukraine was committing genocide against ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine using neo Nazi troops?

[s]Note, you ain’t there, but you can read anything in the internet. If Igbo or Fulani decided to be killing yorubas for nothing will you all be safe in Nigeria . Or another kinship started killing your kins will you be happy or safe. Note this karma is real.
[/s] this is not a matter of local politics this is international politics, no supper powers joke with national security. USA pushes the puppet to war he should bear the consequences, at the end of the war he must face the law

In history Russia have been the evil genius bad ass, that need to be tamed. Check the history of Cold War in 1945. Ask yourself why would Soviet Union tried to plant nuclear weapons at the boundary of USA which is Cuba.
you think I am dumb, we all know USA planted nuclear weapons on turkey first, what was USA reaction you hyprocrate?

I’m a student of political thought. I mean am political scientist and human rights activist. I have no argument with you. But my take on this karma is real for any actions will took
You are no any bloody human rights, you are just a big hyprocrate that think he or she can deceive people, your trick work only on the gullible
Human rights my foot so Russia lives don't matter

In as much I am against the invasion of Ukraine, and war is never an option, you are the biggest hyprocrates I have ever seen, I advise you for the sake of your heart and sense of reasoning avoid western propaganda

1 Like

Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by ken6488(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
danngnews:

Hitler made a much bolder statement, but when jungle matured he committed suicide.
Hitler never had nukes?

Russia defeat means a nuclear war

1 Like

Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by uunwanaobong3: 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
For us to understand why the war prolonged and didn't end in the first 74 hours proposed by the western intelligence, we need to look at these few points;

1) Putin declare a "special military operation " and NOT WAR in Ukraine.. there Russian parliament passes a resolution for international special mission and not a war act, therefore the scope of operations and engagement is limited (believe me Russia has not even broke their military Depot).

2) the western countries were expecting Russia to flattened Ukraine with state of the art explosion and maybe tactical small nuclear weapons... But Russia so far has been strategic in their target, targeting military installations and residential buildings used by Ukrainian army as cover up.

3) Ukrainian army are resolute in their resistance, they also share the same military training as Russians as they were former part of Soviet Union military set, so they understand Russia military drills and the west are also feeding them with valuable Intel's.

4) the weapons used by Ukrainian to resist Russia are sourced from all over the world, therefore giving them undue advantage weapon wise.

5) Russia and Ukraine are the same blood brothers, there are some brutal things that Russia would have done, but they can't do it because they share the same blood ancestry with Ukraine... I will call this fight a brotherly fight. Honestly Russia is using less military engagement in Ukraine, and trying to see weather zelenskyy will get sense and agree to their demand, there is nothing stopping Russia from bombarding and flattening Ukraine, but they out of love don't want to do it.

Finally, Russia is using this war to negotiate and not necessarily to destroy Ukraine as the western media portrayed........ No body understand the mind of Putin because he doesn't talk much, Putin is a great listener, that is why he understands the minds of Western leaders because they all talk too much, he understands the importance of timing, the role of war and peace..... This war is not by accident, Putin has planned it for a very long time with plan A, B, C, D etc, he has possibly plan for a nuclear escalation incase NATO want to act foolish.

1 Like

Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by ken6488(m): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
What Putin said "best describes US if you are not myopic about who US is. " The same thing they wanted to do with South Korea against North before the fat guy started threatening them. The same thing US wanted to do with Taiwan against China before China started threatening them. US is demonic! They scattered Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq etc and nobody had ever asked them "why? " I stand with Russia because Putin had given a good reason for his actions. Very detailed information.. US are Satanic, they are number one in indecency and they use it as a weapon against countries that relied on them for one or two things. Russia should release one nuclear bomb against them and see them begging Russia because they don't want to die.. Useless country..

Exactly turning brothers against each other

Iran and Saudi
South Korea and north Korea
China and Taiwan
Russia and Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by Padipadi: 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ammishaddai:

grin
death & damnation to you n your generation. And to Putin. Miserable fellow
Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by generalwo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
This odeh probably thought he will stroll into Ukraine, bomb a few places and bring them to their knees.... But uncle zee had other plans..... Go go uncle Zelensky..... God is with you!!
Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by Awesometouch1: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
tsmat:

Well this Is dumb.
What doesn't look dumb to the brain dead?
Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by ken6488(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

Finally, Russia is using this war to negotiate and not necessarily to destroy Ukraine as the western media portrayed........ No body understand the mind of Putin because he doesn't talk much, Putin is a great listener, that is why he understands the minds of Western leaders because they all talk too much, he understands the importance of timing, the role of war and peace..... This war is not by accident, Putin has planned it for a very long time with plan A, B, C, D etc, he has possibly plan for a nuclear escalation incase NATO want to act foolish.
exactly he just circled Kiev without taking it
Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by ken6488(m): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
Padipadi:
death & damnation to you n your generation. And to Putin. Miserable fellow
same to you
Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by Awesometouch1: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ammishaddai:

grin
I've read quite a bit about Russian history for years and it's all about cowardice and barbarism.

1 Like

Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ammishaddai:

grin

So you can inherit the whole earth. Fool.
Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by danngnews: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Odogwu na Putin.
Who the hell is ICJ when Putin is capping?
Ukraine is like the younger bro to Russia, that is why Putin is pampering them.
He is achieving his goals and will bring Zelensky to his knees.
Western intellegence says in 10 days time Putin will run out of supply and food. As for food, the Russians have enough to eat from the civilians in Ukraine. As for weapons, they have been reaching the frontline on a steady bases.
Russians are not even using their killer drones and their modern aircrafts. The west have exhausted their Sanctions and if them want challenge, it will be the biblical prophecy of gog and magog, which relates to armageddon.
E no get as e want be.
Nobody bleeps, you are only allowed to murmur.
May God use Putin to judge Babylon.

Story, Who told you sanctions have finished? Am not sure you understand how sanctions work.

Militarily, Russia might be a match for the west, but when it comes to economic warfare like sanctions, Russia stands no chance. There are many sanctions that can still be applied, but you might be mindful of how it affects the ordinary innocent people in Russia.

I hope you know that the foreign companies leaving Russia because of these sanctions employed millions of Russian citizens, and as they go, so also their Russian workers become jobless. This is not the intention of those that place the sanctions.

The lifeline of Russia is its oil and gas, once that is restricted, it's all over for Putin, the only fear is what will he do then? Mind you he has got lots of Nuclear warheads.
Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
AllKnowing:

this is deep so even the West self don sanction Nigeria already

1 Like

Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
Awesometouch1:

I've read quite a bit about Russian history for years and it's all about cowardice and barbarism.
You read the wrong book sire grin
Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
ken6488:

In as much I am against the invasion of Ukraine, and war is never an option, you are the biggest hyprocrates I have ever seen, I advise you for the sake of your heart and sense of reasoning avoid western propaganda
Lmao, you ain’t know and you can’t advise me. I know your type. Do you think USA is free too. Without USA your brothers would have take over the world and rule it brutal. When USA left last year, some of you were calling them weak, cos they sense there’s no sense in fighting for people that’s not ready to sacrifice themselves to fight the talibans, all of you still called them weak.

Are you watching at all, even live of Russia tv , their editor showing her sympathy and told the innocent Russians not to believe the propaganda of her country. That shows something is wrong or you know better than her living in that country called Russia

We all know majority of you supporting Russia are majority Muslims , and if USA decided to give you visa tomorrow, you would be the first person to open their office, you’re a big hypocrite here. You need to work on your sense of reasoning and stop typing rubbish.

You all talked of iraqs, Iran , Syria, Afghanistan. Go and read the real reasons for USA invade in those countries.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by pansophist(m): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
AllKnowing:

To cry de hungry me cry cry cry

I can even list more sanctions that Nigerians sees as normal, but it is infact a sanctions, just that the average citizens do not know about it. Its depressing. Who get handkerchief? I wan go backyard go cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by Awesometouch1: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ammishaddai:
You read the wrong book sire grin
OK na. Till you write your own. grin
Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by standfit007: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
I don't even understand this wack mentality. If the end is near like a click of mouse, what are u still waiting for? Won't it pay u more to leave the world even before the last trp? Common, take the dive and leave us alone
Righteousness2:
You Can't Make these stuffs up.
Just Look around the world right now, then Look at what the Bible says and you will see and Understand where we are on GOD'S Prophetic timeline.

Things are Happening sooo Fast and it is virtually impossible to keep up with Events.

Global Wars at an all time High.
Global Pandemic at all time High.
Global Famine and Pestilence at an all time High.
Earthquakes, Insane weather, Tornadors, Volcanoes, everywhere.

This Ship is Sinking!
This World System is Sinking Fast!
We are soooooooo close to the RAPTURE.
JESUS Christ is the Life boat.
JESUS Christ is the ONLY way to be Saved.
Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by danngnews: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
ken6488:

Hitler never had nukes?

Russia defeat means a nuclear war

Should Putin use Nuks, there will be huge destructions, but what do you think will be the consequences on Russia and Putin? My take is that Russia will seize to exist and they will hunt down Putin, he will either be captured, tried and executed or he will commit suicide like Adolf Hitler.
Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by Supreme01: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
but far better than you
Oga GOAT mean "Greatest Of All Time.'

1 Like

Re: Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) by Oddfinder: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ferdinandu:
Don't forget that the Russia you are supporting is still a capitalist country and even practising the worst form of it. Don't be a confused human being
Russia capitalist country..
Most of you fanatics supporting the West on here are kids..and you all arr dumb as fvck. Dam

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) / Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas / Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.