Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,052 members, 7,859,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys (822 Views)

Pls Stop Doing This Guys! / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys by Blackdoks: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Good morning guys
I will make this short
I need your advice on this
As a young guy living with your elder sister and her husband
They have been married for a 6 years now and still believing God for the fruit of the womb
The husband lost his job during the lockdown and it has been my sis that has been helping the house with the money she makes from her job
Now this is the issue
Based on his joblessness and not yet having a child ,he thinks a lot and doesn’t eat
He might eat morning food around 6 in the evening and this is making my sis worried and sometimes angry
So I over heard my sis telling him one night that she is tired and fed up of him not eating cos if anything happens to him that she is the one the family will blame for not feeding him all in The name of her going to work
Cos she leaves the house as early as 5:30 in the morning and comes back around 5 or 6 also
So my question is should I tell this to our mum and tell her of what is happening in the house or I should just let it be cos it’s their marriage life
Cos I don’t know what to do and also I overheard her saying she might pack out of the house and just go somewhere one day if he keeps thinking and doesn’t eat on time
Note:he has tried applying for jobs but his age is the problem,they keep denying him opportunities cos of his age And he doesn’t have a hand skilled job he can be doing
Please what part should I play in this ?
Re: Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys by spartan117(m): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2022
Mind your business, the best you can do is pray for them.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys by Blackdoks: 7:42am On Mar 17, 2022
spartan117:
Mind your business, the best you can do is pray for them.
Okay thanks
Re: Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys by Truvelisback(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2022
Blackdoks:
Good morning guys
I will make this short
They have been married for a 6 years now and still believing God for the fruit of the womb
The husband lost his job during the lockdown and it has been my sis that has been helping the house with the money she makes from her job
Now this is the issue
Based on his joblessness and not yet having a child ,he thinks a lot and doesn’t eat
He might eat morning food around 6 in the evening and this is making my sis worried and sometimes angry
So I over heard my sis telling him one night that she is tired and fed up of him not eating cos if anything happens to him that she is the one the family will blame for not feeding him all in The name of her going to work
Cos she leaves the house as early as 5:30 in the morning and comes back around 5 or 6 also
So my question is should I tell this to our mum and tell her of what is happening in the house or I should just let it be cos it’s their marriage life
Cos I don’t know what to do and also I overheard her saying she might pack out of the house and just go somewhere one day if he keeps thinking and doesn’t eat on time
Note:he has tried applying for jobs but his age is the problem,they keep denying him opportunities cos of his age And he doesn’t have a hand skilled job he can be doing
Don't tell ur mum rather tell ur sister to advise him to go into business or learn Skills to earn atleast something no matter how little it is, instead of staying at home idle.
Re: Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys by Bigredmachine: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2022
You see ennnn some people have failed to realize something in this life...

That Salary you are looking for is a drug that they give to you when they want you to forget about your dreams and aspirations...

My advice to him is to start a business... Start with selling of cements, and iron rods plus some building materials... These items sells on a daily basis

He has a supporting wife, which is the most important thing here... All he needs to do is drop that am a graduate mentality and starts hustling like a Lion...

The man who earns 5 - 10k daily is far better than him applying for different audio jobs here and there... He already knows his limitations which is his age, so why his he still wasting time...

I wish him all the very best

4 Likes

Re: Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys by Blackdoks: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
Don't tell ur mum rather tell ur sister to advise him to go into business or learn Skills to earn atleast something no matter how little it is, instead of staying at home idle.
Starting a business is a good idea but I don’t think he will be able to learn something cos he is in his late 40’s
Re: Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys by Truvelisback(m): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2022
Blackdoks:

Starting a business is a good idea but I don’t think he will be able to learn something cos he is in his late 40’s
Business is a good idea too. At 40, he isn't too old to learn a skill.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2022
I understand how you feel and what is going on in the family now.....see man n.a. man o so dnt blame the husband for acting that way..he needs to hussle n put food on the table for his wife. No be every man dey like make woman feed them n bring money come house.
You are above 18yrs I guess, approach yur sister's husband n have a man to man talk..tell him you understand his situation n would be willing to help....join him in job hunting, disucss n gist with him more,mtelling him not to miss his meal..after all, this is life n man must work..
Lastly, tell him to pray more in this trying period with his wife n tell your sister to be patient n calm with Oga...n.a. so e dey be for man wey lose him job. Start thinking n talking up business ideas with him n let him work towards that area since his age is above the employment range. ..
He will rise up again,let him believe n never give up now!

1 Like

Re: Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys by diogo23: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2022
Don't tell anyone just pray for them , advice him to start up a business

1 Like

Re: Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys by Boogyman557: 8:30am On Mar 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool

AMABOBI D MANCHI I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN!

No be sey ur matterz no make SENTENCES..

As E b now, I know no waiting to CAPRISUN on top dis MATTERZ!

Make other MANCHIS wey Sabi, give u ADVICE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys by HopeNeverDies: 8:44am On Mar 17, 2022
Damnnnn!!!!

I pray everything Lost is Restored back to them. I think I know how the man feels..it hurts seeing a hand that once fed u and now ur feeding him on constant basis....

Big shout-out to all the Hardworking Men out there.
Re: Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys by Blunttruth: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2022
Blackdoks:
Good morning guys
I will make this short
Now this is the issue

Mind your business. Don't tell anybody. It's not your place to tell . They can handle their issues. If they concise in you never take sides. Be neutral and play the peacemaker.
Re: Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 17, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
I understand how you feel and what is going on in the family now.....see man n.a. man o so dnt blame the husband for acting that way..he needs to hussle n put food on the table for his wife. No be every man dey like make woman feed them n bring money come house.
You are above 18yrs I guess, approach yur sister's husband n have a man to man talk..tell him you understand his situation n would be willing to help....join him in job hunting, disucss n gist with him more,mtelling him not to miss his meal..after all, this is life n man must work..
Lastly, tell him to pray more in this trying period with his wife n tell your sister to be patient n calm with Oga...n.a. so e dey be for man wey lose him job. Start thinking n talking up business ideas with him n let him work towards that area since his age is above the employment range. ..
Bkackdoks this is the best advice. Follow it.
But I'll add that if matters become very worse, tell your mum!

1 Like

Re: Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2022
I'm a Christian by faith and I believe in prayers. But faith without actions is dead.
Pray but also, if you think telling your mom will savage the situation and will go a long way positively, please do tell her.
And I believe all will be well.
Re: Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys by Divoc19(f): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2022
Mind your business but encourage him to learn a skill or sell ice block anything at all to survive in our Nigeria of today
Re: Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2022
Bigredmachine:
You see ennnn some people have failed to realize something in this life...

That Salary you are looking for is a drug that they give to you when they want you to forget about your dreams and aspirations...

My advice to him is to start a business... Start with selling of cements, and iron rods plus some building materials... These items sells on a daily basis

He has a supporting wife, which is the most important thing here... All he needs to do is drop that am a graduate mentality and starts hustling like a Lion...

The man who earns 5 - 10k daily is far better than him applying for different audio jobs here and there... He already knows his limitations which is his age, so why his he still wasting time...

I wish him all the very best
U have a good suggestion

But building material business for someone in his late 40s

Is not good at all, because of his waist and also is a business for strong and agile young men

Blackdoks:

u guys should be patient with him
Re: Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys by Blackdoks: 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Thank you very much for this ...I will do exactly what you said

1 Like

Re: Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys by Blackdoks: 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnnn!!!!

I pray everything Lost is Restored back to them. I think I know how the man feels..it hurts seeing a hand that once fed u and now ur feeding him on constant basis....

Big shout-out to all the Hardworking Men out there.
Amen ...thanks man
Re: Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys by Blackdoks: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Blunttruth:

Mind your business. Don't tell anybody. It's not your place to tell . They can handle their issues. If they concise in you never take sides. Be neutral and play the peacemaker.
Okay ...thanks
Re: Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys by Orowoh: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
Women bad...trust me..she is not planning to pack out because her husband is not eating...that's a really silly reason to pack out of your husband house...she is tired of using her money to run the house...his money has finished so she has no comfort again..na run she won run...I am sure she is already confining In another man ..maybe co worker..she go done bad mouth the man tire..say he is lazy and she is the one using all her money to care for the house..na run she dey..men dey suffer for Nigeria...
Re: Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
Orowoh:
Women bad...trust me..she is not planning to pack out because her husband is not eating...that's a really silly reason to pack out of your husband house...she is tired of using her money to run the house...his money has finished so she has no comfort again..na run she won run...I am sure she is already confining In another man ..maybe co worker..she go done bad mouth the man tire..say he is lazy and she is the one using all her money to care for the house..na run she dey..men dey suffer for Nigeria...
This is probably true. I didn't reason it this way but its making sense now.
She wan japa.. She's tired of taking care of the man.
Fickle women everywhere.
OP shame on your sister.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sony TV For Sell / You Won't Believe What A Lady Did After Listening To My New Song (pics) / How Did Nigerians Come About These English Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.