Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State (19438 Views)

Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) / Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman / Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by jamesversion: 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
Malory:
Wishing him all the best. We are truly the light of the nation.

Which stupid light. Nonsense bragging.
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Malory: 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
Amojii:

Who are the we?
Glorious Anambrarians
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Kobicove(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
BSsniffer:

Lol....inosson is simply slapping his logo on a Chinese car manufacturer that copies it's design from Benz and other popular car brands.....you governor is driving a Chinese vehicle.

Everyone knows that innosson is a copy and paste fraudster posing as a car manufacturer....he has been exposed many times.

Go and do your own copy and paste undecided
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by winner37(m): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
I hope the campen promises will be deliever to the people ?
i hope that he will not walk nor behaved has the previous liars ?
i hope his administration will not be under thieves beck and call ?
i hope that after one or two years he will not be jumpping from one political party to another like some nuisance does.
i hope he will not be dancing to buhari's music all the time ?
i hope friends and family advice he will turn deaf ears?
I hope his people life, health, peace and happiness will be his piriority..
Best of luck and wises to him.
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
BSsniffer:

Check proforce who is currently selling to the United Nations and not depending on government handouts and also check elizade motors......we don't chestbeat because greatness doesn't need to remind itself of how great he is.
Dumbo that mechanic workshop own by foreigner in Ogun, how many are buying the scrap when compare with hundreds of vehicles Innoson is selling, Nigeria government has abounded proforce scrap and started Ezugwu military vehicles, which Igbo is behind.

Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by RacistProudIgbo: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
BSsniffer:

Lol....inosson is simply slapping his logo on a Chinese car manufacturer that copies it's design from Benz and other popular car brands.....you governor is driving a Chinese vehicle.

Everyone knows that innosson is a copy and paste fraudster posing as a car manufacturer....he has been exposed many times.

You and your likes, if your ma pucci is hot, I have a big diick to douse her tension.
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Israelpeters(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
I pray too when are we getting it right in Abia state ����
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Israelpeters(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Edujj:
I wish we shall get right in my abia state some day
I pray too when are we getting it right in Abia state ����
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Proudlyomonna: 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
BSsniffer:

Biagodu this man se na everytime you go dey cry undecided
Haba na wa for you oo.
40yrs old man for that matter undecided

1 Like

Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by AngelDo: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Why so much hatred for a blessed tribe?? Life is too short to live in bitterness....

FSBoperator:
If the verdict on Umahi is thrown out by the Supreme court, expect this Osu to defect to the party that will win the 2023 elections.

I have been saying it that soludo is an APC member since he served in Buhari's economic team .

APGA is just a platform for hire . The most useless party in Nigeria is the Okoro party known as APGA.

Only Obiono never defected from APGA. All politicians elected on APGA platform have deflected .

Why is everything Igbo so corrupt? From their Igbo churches to their very own supposedly regional party, money and money alone remains their ideology.

Spit.
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by B2Bmen: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.
respect others and their religion. With your above statement even you have not repented.
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Mopolchi: 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
I hope he can fight insecurity
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by everythinggirly(f): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Anambra state is doing well.
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by GerogeI(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
BSsniffer:

So what, slap your own logo if it's easy?
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
BSsniffer:

I was about saying the Vehicle looked coupled but I told myself make I no spoil market, now I see ...what computer village has achieved.
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by fabson21(m): 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
You are one of the problems nigeria is facing s you can't contribute anything but talk down on people who make effort to ake the country Great yes he copyed and develop on his own but you don't have a problem when luxus and Toyota are copy each other in their engines pls let try and support our brand rather than hate for no reason
BSsniffer:

Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by MartinsD12(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
post=111110678:
Ndi Anambra behold your new governor
Congratulations to ndi Anambra no better man for the job other that charlie nwangbo afor , he is definitely an excellent choice meanwhile it's a shame obiano's wife had to bring her rascality to the event , I love the slap bianca have her , Bianca is not her mate for her to confront her like that
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by NWAZURUMEE: 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Another Peter obi in gov house, anambra is blessed
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Carlyscales: 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
BSsniffer:

All for optics......
This type of optics make sense ooo

When political leaders in India, China, USA, etc, do same, its patriotism abi??
Well done eh!

Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Godismighty: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Congratulations to him.
I wish him success.
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by DaddyGoo: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
BSsniffer:

Proforce isn't a copy cat and they don't brag about being solely made in Nigeria.

Go compare the Nexter Aravis MRAP with the ProForce Ara MRAP and repeat that statement dear friend.

Ara is a licensed and edited copy of the Aravis, just as IVM GWagon is a licensed BAIC BJ80, albeit unedited.

Licensed manufacture is an ages old concept.

IVM is not the first or last to do this.

Feel free to do some research and find out more bro.
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by galadima77(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
udokpuenyi:
Yes, as Gov Soludo promised. There will be no unnecessary funfair from government purse, he is already living to his word. Innoson jeep for his inauguration. Another Sam Mbakwe has resurrected in Agu-Awka

For now I dey envy Anambra people. Wishing him all the best
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by JOemmy(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
BSsniffer:

He still needs to be commended and celebrated for productivity and creating jobs for nigerians no matter how u look at it after all the Chinese and Japanese products we see today all started by copying western products.
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Rayzoom: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
FSBoperator:
If the verdict on Umahi is thrown out by the Supreme court, expect this Osu to defect to the party that will win the 2023 elections.

I have been saying it that soludo is an APC member since he served in Buhari's economic team .

APGA is just a platform for hire . The most useless party in Nigeria is the Okoro party known as APGA.

Only Obiono never defected from APGA. All politicians elected on APGA platform have deflected .

Why is everything Igbo so corrupt? From their Igbo churches to their very own supposedly regional party, money and money alone remains their ideology.

Spit.
You're a bastard! Irredeemable fool from coursed yoruba land who knows nothing than skull mining, when noble men are talking osu alusi like you is not expected to talk so craw back into your mod hole.
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Okoroawusa: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nna leave news and give us gist biko
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Rayzoom: 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
CloudWalker:

Correction.The light of Ibo land
No! Light of yelobar land
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Spandau: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Charles Soludo and the good people of Anambra state. I wish him a successful time in office. So many of us are looking up to him to transform Anambra state genuinely this time around with all his brilliant economic ideas.

As if you're happy. Mtcheewww. We all know that left to you, MC Oluomo would be a better governor for Anambra. Stop doing ojú ayé.
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Rayzoom: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
jamesversion:

Which stupid light. Nonsense bragging.
Sorry oh, no kill yourself because you live in darkness rather open up your heart and embrace the light.
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Rayzoom: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Spandau:

As if you're happy. Mtcheewww. We all know that left to you, MC Oluomo would be a better governor for Anambra. Stop doing ojú ayé.
Stop this attitude bro, when they come in peace embrace them, self defense can only be activated when you're threatened. Udo diri gi.
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Abujason: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
Congrats Governor SOLUDO.

Nice I-Wagon by the way.
Innoson making Nigeria proud.
I just bought one yesterday.

Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Congratulations to Ndi Anambra.
Congratulations to the South East.
Congratulations to the Igbo people.
With Governor Soludo at the helms of affair of Anambra state,we see rapid development occuring in the state that will affect the whole region of the South East positively.
We will give Lagos and the South West region a big time healthy competition.
I don position my investment in my region of the South East well.
Igbo Amaka !
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by plot697: 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
Congratulations Prof. Wish you success as you pilot affairs in Anambra State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon / Fuel Subsidy Removal, Forex Unification: We’re On Track – Tinubu / UK Court Laments Greediness Of Nigerian Officials In P&ID Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.