Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman (81574 Views)

Nigerians Vote Punch Newspaper As Unreliable / Management Of Sun Newspaper Reacts, As EFCC Storms Its Office With Armed Men / EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Starpotter: 9:19am On May 31, 2023
The former Special Adviser to former president Muhammadu Buhari, Femi Adesina, is set to return to his job at The Sun Newspaper but this time as the Executive Vice Chairman starting September 1.

Adesina confirmed the new job in an interview with a media outlet, The Crest.

Prior to his appointment into the immediate past administration as the spokesperson of the president, Adesina was the Editor-in-Chief of The Sun newspaper.

Speaking in the interview with The Crest, Adesina said, “I came from The Sun newspaper. I was the MD/Editor-in-Chief. And when I wanted to leave, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu said ‘Don’t resign. You may get to the government and you don’t like it. You can always come back. Or, you may get to the government and stay eight years; you can always come back. I’m going to make you the Executive Vice Chairman of the company.’ Not only did he say it, he issued me the letter. Yes, I have the letter.”

https://punchng.com/adesina-former-buharis-spokesperson-returns-to-sun-newspaper-as-vice-chair/?amp

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Nobody: 9:20am On May 31, 2023
I am not his fan, but i wish him well.

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by ovieigho(m): 9:24am On May 31, 2023
Always good journalists before they join politics and started speaking with both sides of mouth !

I can’t forget his write ups where he claimed he wrote on the incident that happened in University of Ibadan zoo , “when a man jumped into the zoo trying to replicate what Daniel did in the Bible …the rest was history thou as the man was identified only by his clothes “😊😀

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by N3TRAL: 9:26am On May 31, 2023
Just like Reuben Abati joined Arise TV and Thisday Newspaper.

People like ex-government officials and children of prominent people have employment advantage anywhere in the world.

248 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by KingOfIsoko1: 9:26am On May 31, 2023
A Souless man like Adeshina

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by 9jatriot(m): 9:28am On May 31, 2023
Uzor Kalu - Ibo Man
Femi Adeshina - Yoruba Man

Meanwhile if you use nairaland to judge you would think that either tribe will be on the other's throat when they see each other.

Looks like tribalism is only played by those with poor mentality or when politicians need to get the upper hand otherwise everything else is interest.

295 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Penguin2: 9:31am On May 31, 2023
I don’t care does with his life.

People who made lying a profession for 8 years.

I wonder who will read his memoir because I know it will be full of lies.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Bobloco: 9:40am On May 31, 2023
He is merely going back to his job

That was where he was wailing from before he was called upon to join the oppressors. Now he is back to become a wailing wailer

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Armaggedon: 9:41am On May 31, 2023
9jatriot:
Uzor Kalu - Ibo Man
Femi Adeshina - Yoruba Man

Meanwhile if you use nairaland to judge you would think that either tribe will be on the other's throat when they see each other.

Looks like tribalism is only played by those with poor mentality or when politicians need to get the upper hand otherwise everything else is interest.
Yoruba people are tribalistic. Cut the long story short.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by solmusdesigns: 9:58am On May 31, 2023
cool

Like Reuben Abati like Femi Adesina.... Very good Journalist with bad principals

These are men that would captivate you with their articles, you must first turn to their column first to read before other news like sports, and cartoon

Now Rufai Oseni dey form Journalist for Obidient

Reuben Abati's article on ghost at Aso Rock vs Femi Adesina's rebuttal

Femi Adesina's article on late Abba Kyari

This guys are freaking good

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Obakoolex(m): 11:21am On May 31, 2023
There's some point you reach in life that the oil of grace can never dry off again on your head.

Even tho 65% of Nigerians hate this man, he's made for life.

I don't like him too undecided

But I wish him well.... posterity will remember them.

15 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by juman(m): 11:50am On May 31, 2023
Good for him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Unperturbedpota: 12:08pm On May 31, 2023
So he basically went back to his former job but with a promotion?

All is well that ends well indeed.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by youngrichnigga: 12:23pm On May 31, 2023
Rubbish, he was never out of job and so he's not getting a new job. His position was on hold 'sic' undecided undecided undecided
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by proeast(m): 12:35pm On May 31, 2023
See how Igbos continue to give jobs to hateful people.

While they hate on Igbos, yet Igbos continue to progress. Take a look at the slums they call cities and you will understand why evil doesn't pay.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by ruggedtimi(m): 12:38pm On May 31, 2023
People still dey read news paper?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by easzypeaszy(m): 12:40pm On May 31, 2023
I wish him all the lies he told
He won't end well by God's grace
His children will suffer huge loss
Him and his gov killed alot of my friends in the North na God safe me and I watch the news of how he kips lying of realities

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by yarimo(m): 12:41pm On May 31, 2023
Nothing new , he went back to where he came from before buhari appoint him .

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by hisexcellency34: 12:46pm On May 31, 2023
Can he criticise Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Felabrity: 12:46pm On May 31, 2023
This guy too lie

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Ewedegubbler: 12:47pm On May 31, 2023
people still dey read newspaper?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by sonature1: 12:48pm On May 31, 2023
Congratulations to him! cheesy

If you are made, you are made!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by wwwkaycom(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2023
Of course
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by IMASTEX: 12:48pm On May 31, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
I am not his fan, but i wish him well.
Seconded, it's his time to enjoy.
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by MrDoGood(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2023
Congratulations to him
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:49pm On May 31, 2023
GOD BLESS FEMI ADESINA.

God bless all good, sane, hardworking and honest Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬 🙏

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by zeusdgrt(m): 12:49pm On May 31, 2023
N so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.