Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria (1312 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by Singlelover: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hello Nairalandas;

Its no big story, i've been making arrangement with my USA woman about doing a fake marriage so i can get the USA marriage Green Card and apply for citizenship after sometime.. Though, it was never easy trying to convince her to marry me..

I told her the truth, that all i just wanted is to become a USA citizen, and that if she can agree to go into a marriage contract with me,.. but the good news now is that she finally accepted the deal..

We've now reached our aggrement, and have already started planning our marrage..

Thank god, i'm finally leaving nigeria for good..

Stay tunned for my marriage invitation..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by HopeNeverDies: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
Damnnn!!!!!! It’s Well With You Bro. Greater Heights. #NoHate.

But just pray USA doesn’t later find out; they don’t like stuffs like that... shits like that can make u go jail of like 232years imprisonment... fr. Jokes apart.

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by Kingpin1000: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
Goodluck bro..
May you find Success at the otherside.
O.P just try change the your "living" to "leaving"

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by Kingpin1000: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
HopeNeverDies:

But just pray USA doesn’t later find out; they don’t like stuffs like that... shits like that can make u go jail of like 232years imprisonment... fr. Jokes apart.

You hear say Hushpuppi dey make money for jail?
American jail is better than Nigeria. Light dry, water dry.

5 Likes

Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by Uzomacharles: 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
If she don born pikin abeg pass me her fb or Whatsapp number make I do the needful....

Local man cannot can

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by Singlelover: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
HopeNeverDies:

thanks, they won't find out..
Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by siofra(f): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
So?

We should follow you to your marital home for omugwo
Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by HopeNeverDies: 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Damnnn!!! Sure brrrh... far more better. I fucking mean; Far more better.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
See wetin Buhari don dey cause.
Everybody wan leave Nigeria. cry
Make God open way for us too.

You are very lucky, bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Good for you, make sure you represent Nigeria well and stay off trouble.
Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by house10s2: 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Singlelover:
Hello Nairalandas;

Its no big story, i've been making arrangement with my USA woman about doing a fake marriage so i can get the USA marriage Green Card and apply for citizenship after sometime.. Though, it was never easy trying to convince her to marry me..

I told her the truth, that all i just wanted is to become a USA citizen, and that if she can agree to go into a marriage contract with me,.. but the good news now is that she finally accepted the deal..

We've now reached our aggrement, and have already started planning our marrage..

she get friends wen go gree for that agreement also? if yes holla me

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Good japa strategy. Connect me with her friend abeg
Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Good luck bro... As long as you're upfront with her. She needs your dicck, while you need visa. It's a great transaction.
Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
He is about to commit Immigration fraud and everyone is hailing him.

What happened to our values.
Little wonder we keep producing criminals leaders.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by TheComicGuy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Leave the man and his hustle na , must you comment,abi you like this Nigeria like this undecided
siofra:
So?

We should follow you to your marital home for omugwo
Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by Danmboss(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Odogwu, but your format strong oo
Abeg give me the baba contact
Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by Theboy21: 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Don't forget bout gays trying to enter his ass, those gigantic bullies cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by Kingpin1000: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Theboy21:
Don't forget bout gays trying to enter his ass, those gigantic bullies cheesy cheesy
Have you been to an American Prison?
Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by Theboy21: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Have you been to an American Prison?
Nope, i've watched it on movies, rappers also rap bout the experience on their songs too...
Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by Benbisco(f): 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Singlelover:
Hello Nairalandas;

Bros, why you no keep quiet, run this your parole, then when things don work out and you don dey that side you come here come share testimony?

Sincerely, you for wait small o.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by goshikid: 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
cheesy Bros want japa comot with contract marriage, omo bros na lie.. All those babes where you don chop kpeku tire, you go marry them..
You go no where. Who you want leave naija and all those babe you don chop kpeku for undecided
No make me use 2 by 2 plank ontop your back embarassed
Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by heniford2: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Africa
Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by GooodHardDick: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nice one bro! This is great news!

I'll recommend every sane guy to do likewise. OP, I'm so proud of you. This is what every sane guy should be praying for. This is a great business transactions!
Re: I'm About To Go Into Marriage Contract With My US Woman Soon, Bye Bye To Nigeria by SSARS: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
Well I believe congratulations are on order. Bro pls do not forget to come back to naija o so you can join hands in building the nation

(1) (Reply)

Men: What Would You Do If You Lose Your D!ck? / We Cannot Make Love Every Night Anymore Because She Likes Sleeping In-between Us / Other Than Alcohol ,weed , Sex ; How Can One Enjoy Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.