Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,441 members, 7,836,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) (25850 Views)

Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) / Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by EvangelistChuks(m): 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Life is transient but Jesus is eternal.
Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Initial gragra!!!

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by nduprincekc(m): 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
BarrElChapo:

Upload it to YouTube then paste the link here in a thread or post.

quote me when you do pls wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33rLSOdF50s
Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by Phitocine(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Well done Mr Governor, indeed you come prepared. May God help you to actualize Anambra of your dream and the youths too to lay down their arms because South East is suffering from this their menace. May God help us by also giving us a reputable person at the center next year. It is working.....

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
This man is gonna outperform all his predecessors. I hope he brings his economic managerial skills to bear in governing Anambra state. I have a very strong faith in his capabilities.

God bless Soludo. God bless my dear country, Nigeria. God bless the good people of Anambra state.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by Streetdreamx(m): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Okezie ikpeazu see your mate with beta plans for him people, he never made mention of distributing free kerosene nor sharing #500 to newly delivered mothers.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Well said...
Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by okeysoninv: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
all I hear is tax this tax that. soludo , your not talking about establishing industries, giving funds to citizen entrepreneurs. Anambra brace up more taxes on the way. una go hear am.
Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by Akharmony: 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Congrats to Prof. Soludo maybhe lead his people in the fear of God and go conscience. .

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by redirect(m): 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
I WISHE YOU SUCCESS,
I ALL SO TAPP FROM YOUR SUCCESS WISHING MY SELF GREATER!
Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
Soludo is an intelligent man, his speech was apt and precise. I wish him the best and I pray he accomplished all his promise for Anambra people

little did people know this man is one of my mentor right from the time of CBN Governor, I practically put in and fall in love with Banking and Finance in jamb because of him

all the best Sir

5 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Talk is cheap. We are watching!!!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by Pio44: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
21 century Governor, not abia 4th century governor

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
shakespere:

This speech is from the heart, and demonstrates grasp of current issues, ills, and pains of the people. He is just one man, i hope Anambrarians will take this opportunity with both hands by supporting him. Wishing him and his people all the best

What if I tell you he never write anything out of the speech? He only paid a speech writer to do that for him brah. Wise up bruv. This is politics where anything happens beyond. This is just a facade, a window-dressing of the highest order. Trust me, he will fvck up as usual, why? The system is already corrupt filled with people who are not in the know...
Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
EvangelistChuks:
Life is transient but Jesus is eternal.

I agree with the first, but Jesus na trash...it's just an acronym for Joint European Slave Union Ship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by akwaabanaija: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Another wannabe governor day grin

Indi Anambra good luck ooo tongue

Honestly, I am not an Anambra indigin but I am already wishing I am from there. From all indication this man is prepared to redefine governance in this country. My fears is for his safety, he is going to step on many toes that will rather want him death. Anambra has this tendency of producing people of empercable character. This man is in the class of Proff Dora Akunyili of blessed memory. I can't wait to read the success story of Soludo in Anambra state. God please preserve him from evil men.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by davies(m): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
This inaugural address is encompassing and thought provoking for the wise ones most especially We, the Youth of this Nation with a firm believe in a Better/Greater Nigeria ��..

Anambra is blessed with a man that is coming to assume duty as a Governor with requisite experience & positive development plan for his people...

I know one day we will get it right in this nation, when we start to elect leaders base on what they can do,not what they have stolen from government, just to come back few years later to share few of the many loots they have amassed among the poor masses because your vote is very important to them.

Anambra has started with Charles Soludo, im hopeful Akwa Ibom people will elect ONOFIOK LUKE as their next Governor, Lagos Continue with Sanwo-Olu, then we will be � % assured of a Better Nigeria that we earnestly strive to achieve.

Congratulations Ndi-Anambra
Congratulations His Excellency..
Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo� � � � � �
God bless Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by Ninobran90(m): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
This is totally an incomplete speech for not making reference to Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu. Soludo you have started failing and falling just on arrival. How can you make references to others without making reference to the founder, funder and builder of the political party (APGA) that you are cruising in? I am watching you over this your long stories. No be by story Oga but by Actions. The dog that bites doesn't make noise.
Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by Themandator: 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
okeysoninv:
all I hear is tax this tax that. soludo , your not talking about establishing industries, giving funds to citizen entrepreneurs. Anambra brace up more taxes on the way. una go hear am.

Fool shit up and be enlightened.... This is easily one of the greatest speech by a Nigerian leader

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by Themandator: 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nijagogetsense:

What if I tell you he never write anything out of the speech? He only paid a speech writer to do that for him brah. Wise up bruv. This is politics where anything happens beyond. This is just a facade, a window-dressing of the highest order. Trust me, he will fvck up as usual, why? The system is already corrupt filled with people who are not in the know...

You are an extraordinary gifted idiot.. Soludo, in an interview with Arise TV states that he has been writing his inaugural speech since he was declared winner.

A consultant to many global institutions that nobody in your generation has entered their office hired somebody to write ordinary speech.. Is it that he doesn't know his tenses or how to express his thought on papers.. A first class graduate of unn... A globally known economist

You be a brainless idiot

3 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by manitoba(m): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Anambra state is lucky to have you. How I wish you are at the helm of affairs at the Federal level. I wish you the best Soludo. Congratulations to all Ndi Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by SocialJustice: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
perambulator:
Although I have not read many by Nigerian politicians, that was a wonderful inaugural speech. I hope he does well! If he suceeds others will have to emulate.
I read the whole speech, he has set the bar very high. I just hope he won't see money and finally start behaving like a drunk.
Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by azuba4u: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
GOV. CC SOLUDO.
AS I READ THIS LONG WORDS OF YOURS.
I WAS SEEING IT HAPPEN.
I SAW THE REALITY IN YOUR SPEECH.
I SAW A NEW ANAMBRA STATE COMING UP.

MAY GOD BKESS N HELP YOU N YOUR TEAM TO ACHIEVE THEM

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN SIR.

2023 IS AROUND THE CORNER.
WHO WILL GO FOR US.
DONT SELL YOUR VOTE FOR 1K. AND SUFFER FOR 4YRS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
UdehN:
There's a whole load of work to do. I wish you well

A lot of work ooo

I pray God gives him the wisdom and knowledge to pilot the affairs of anambra state to greater height
Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by francotunsco: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
I love the part where he admonishes the IPOB to shealth their swords, stressing that "the current trajectory heads towards desolation"

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
omenkaLives:
This man is gonna outperform all his predecessors. I hope he brings his economic managerial skills to bear in governing Anambra state. I have a very strong faith in his capabilities.

God bless Soludo. God bless my dear country, Nigeria. God bless the good people of Anambra state.

God bless you too love kiss
Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by PHIPEX(m): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
My love for Economics grew because of this guy, am always in love with his solutions.

Recall it was his thought provoking speech that ended Covid lockdowns across most African countries including Nigeria.
Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by nduprincekc(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) by DonroxyII: 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
aspabay:
I wish him well.

God bless Anambra.

God Bless Nigeria
Amen O!
I solemnly Pray for his success before some started tagging Professorship as "nothing". Soludo, You shall deliver all your Manifestoes and More, Amen. On God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Cancels Monthly Environmental Sanitation Officially / Protest As DSS Failed To Provide Ifeanyi Ubah In Court / Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.