Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? (25760 Views)

Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP / 2019: Mass Defection Looms In APC Following PMB's Second Term Declaration. / PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by EazyMoh(m): 2:25am On Mar 09, 2018
Considering factors like.
1. SDP is basically OBJ's alternative to both PDP and APC.
2. Atiku wouldn't be welcomed where OBJ is the godfather, (He'd have considered defecting to SDP again since it's about to stand more chance.
3. OBJ's most preferred candidate Sule Lamido is not the defecting type, He will never leave PDP.
4.Kwankwaso has became continuously sidelined in APC, especially with Ganduje given tactical support by the National level.
5. Kwankwaso is the second most popular politician in the north, second only to PMB. I am not saying he'd defeat the president, but without the negative aura of PDP, he'd really make some serious impact.
6. It finally boils down to how badly Nigerians want a change of this change. Which from all indications many do!
7. What do you think?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by yarimo(m): 2:32am On Mar 09, 2018
coolas it is now, no any candidate in any political party can defeat President BUHARI in 2019 presidential election

71 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 09, 2018
I hate when Buhari is idolised every time. If GEJ was able to get that much vote in 2015 when hatred for him was at its apogee, any good candidate can beat Buhari in 2019.

Do you think all Northerners are stupid? Only uneducated almajiris' votes can't put Buhari back on seat. Quote me anywhere.

185 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by anibirelawal(m): 2:45am On Mar 09, 2018
All na political drama.

We Patriots, dont give a fork about any political prostitute porting from one party to another, all in a bid to attain presidential seat.

Only GOD can unseat PMB...

Meanwhile, PMB till 2023 if God will.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by omogin(f): 2:50am On Mar 09, 2018
Buhari is not coming back. God is against him. He can try his luck tho

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by omololu2020(m): 3:19am On Mar 09, 2018
Why should it be a northern candidate they have to produce @op ?

Why can't they present a southerner as the presidential candidate.

Buhari is not that strong,only the North west is sure for him,atiku will battle him in the North east.

Buhari have been contesting since 2003 and he has always been losing, so he will be the presidential candidate of APC,PDP will produce atiku,SDP should produce Donald duke

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by czarina(f): 3:24am On Mar 09, 2018
Alright.

Live in Jos and environs? Check my signature cool

1 Like

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 09, 2018
I laugh when I hear people say that nobody can defeat Buhari in nigeria. That's an illusion of people living in fool's paradise. Is it not the same Buhari that everybody was beating blue and black in 2003, 2007, 2011 until Tinubu came to his rescue by giving him south west votes?
Today, Nigerians have tested him and won't give him such votes again. Unless he resorts to the highest level of rigging ever witnessed in this nation, he will be utterly disgraced in 2019.

141 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 09, 2018
Next election is going to be anti Abacha & non-fulani north vs buhari... minorities like IBB, Danjuma and co are already meeting, Buhari will be given Abacha treatment...seclusion. if APc want to spend more than 4 years in power or in existence, they should persuade PMB to step down for another non-Fulani young candidate, anything aside this is going to spell doom for APC...If they think SW vote will help them because of Osinbajo, they are on a long thing because by the time the media start barage of assault, and start exposing corruption that is going on under Buhari, even his most loyal supporters will be ashamed to support him openly...

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by surgical: 5:39am On Mar 09, 2018
yarimo:
coolas it is now, no any candidate in any political party can defeat President BUHARI in 2019 presidential election
joker.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by Fmartin(m): 6:28am On Mar 09, 2018
wen time reach, we go know.
Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by progress69: 6:48am On Mar 09, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
I hate when Buhari is idolised every time. If GEJ was able to get that much vote in 2015 when hatred for him was at its apogee, any good candidate can beat Buhari in 2019.

Do you think all Northerners are stupid? Only uneducated almajiris' votes can't put Buhari back on seat. Quote me anywhere.

Lol. How much votes were u expecting GEJ a sitting president to get before? With access to all the funds we can think of. It is rather a shame that GEJ a sitting president with all the Federal might still lost. We dont have another GEJ in power....just take note. Lol

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by progress69: 6:49am On Mar 09, 2018
CaptainJeffry:

Lol. How much votes were u expecting GEJ a sitting president to get before? With access to all the funds we can think of. It is rather a shame that GEJ a sitting president with all the Federal might still lost. We dont have another GEJ in power....just take note. Lol

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by Clerverly: 6:50am On Mar 09, 2018
CaptainJeffry:

Deluded ipob yoot grin grin

The difference now, is that, he is the incumbent, cannot be out rigged by anybody..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by aolawale025: 6:51am On Mar 09, 2018
Buhari may not even run

3 Likes

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by progress69: 6:54am On Mar 09, 2018
plusfield:
I laugh when I hear people say that nobody can defeat Buhari in nigeria. That's an illusion of people living in fool's paradise. Is it not the same Buhari that everybody was beating blue and black in 2003, 2007, 2011 until Tinubu came to his rescue by giving him south west votes?
Today, Nigerians have tested him and won't give him such votes again. Unless he resorts to the highest level of rigging ever witnessed in this nation, he will be utterly disgraced in 2019.

Times have changed....get that fact.
Do u see any seriousness with any opposition, u know y? They know it us almost impossible.
During GEJ's era....2 years to election it was already certain that there was an opposition that wanted to grab power....the energy was everywhere. .
What do we have now? Lol
Less than a year to election....doesnt even feel like anyone wants to contest against baba.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by obiageIi(f): 7:07am On Mar 09, 2018
No
Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 09, 2018
Those who are saying buhari would loose election I wonder how many of them would actually come to vote him out on election day.... U think say by crying foul on nairaland.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by blackpanda: 7:21am On Mar 09, 2018
CaptainJeffry:

Eyah. Since bubu came on board, your frustration has been boundless grin. Pls sit tight cos he still has 5years to go cheesy wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by madridguy(m): 7:25am On Mar 09, 2018
Sai Baba is like a religion. No shaking come rain come sun. Sai Baba dole

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by madridguy(m): 7:29am On Mar 09, 2018
2 years to election it was already certain that there was an opposition that wanted to grab power....the energy was everywhere. .

This is exactly my point with people, a year to election, the people planning to grab power have not even arrive on conclusion on candidate to present to Nigerians talkless of start testing his/her popularity.

progress69:

Times have changed....get that fact.
Do u see any seriousness with any opposition, u know y? They know it us almost impossible.
During GEJ's era....2 years to election it was already certain that there was an opposition that wanted to grab power....the energy was everywhere. .
What do we have now? Lol
Less than a year to election....doesnt even feel like anyone wants to contest against baba.

7 Likes

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by Iruobean(m): 7:52am On Mar 09, 2018
grin
Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by freak33: 7:53am On Mar 09, 2018
kwankwaso is more tribalist than buhari, I will rather vote atiku than him any day, still waiting for the right candidate sha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by Iruobean(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2018
sad
Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by AtikuNetwork: 7:53am On Mar 09, 2018
Kwankwaso is overrated. As it stands today, he cannot defeat Atiku in a free and fair contest because he is a bigot, and Atiku has wider acceptability.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by hedonistic: 7:53am On Mar 09, 2018
That would be great for the PDP. Kwankwaso wouldn't get even 2% of the southern votes, so he is a dreamer if he thinks he'll ever win.

But at least he would divide the Northern votes significantly, thus allowing the PDP candidate to coast home to victory with some Northern votes and bloc South East/South South votes, along with some Yoruba votes and a majority of core North Central votes (Benue, Taraba, Plateau).

4 Likes

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by ZUBY77(m): 7:55am On Mar 09, 2018
yarimo:

This is the same thing you and your likes keep blurting daily like squealer of the animal farm.
I don't like Political topics because many of you are already blinded by tribalism and religion.
To your types, it doesn't matter if the country is moving forward or not, what matters is that your own person is the leader.

I hope this is not part of your tyrant hate speech

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by millionboi2: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2018
Kano sai kwankwaso

2 Likes

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 09, 2018
It's the biggest threat ever. Now we have options: Atiku, Kwankwaso. The thing is, Atiku is detribalised and relates with Nigerians, while Kwankwaso is ruggedly pro-north, and extends no meaningful tentacles down south. Kwankwaso is a tough contender, but for the benfit of progress, a wider view of the political arena and the dividend of democracy, Atiku has no equals.
The only benefit of a Kwankwaso led election is, he is now anti-APC. He has been a hunted man within the party and is one of its binding factor. But again, his chances depends on whether he is Arewa's choice candidate.
Atiku is Nigeria's candidate any day any time.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by loomer: 7:57am On Mar 09, 2018
Same useless people moving from one past to another
Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by Igba123: 7:58am On Mar 09, 2018
PMB's biggest threat is himself. Nawa 4 u guys oo! Hasn't he failed already? Everybody north, south, east n west (including madam Aisha) knows he's failed woefully, except ofcourse d irredeemabe zomb ies.

8 Likes

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by Wishaky(f): 7:59am On Mar 09, 2018
yarimo:

Presently dir is no candidate available to defeat buhari come 2019 election.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke / Buhari Can Do Little Or Nothing About Ganduje Video - Garba Shehu / NBA Summons An Emergency NEC Meeting Over Onoghen’s Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.