Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) (65651 Views)

Abducted Plateau Bride Weds A Day After Regaining Her Freedom (Photos) / The Honest Boy Exposed Her Madam After This Happened [Picture] / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by LaconicINC: 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
This one is strong and the girl de say amen! undecided
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by AZControversial(m): 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
grin grin grin

Can this world just end already?......

1 Like

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by illicit(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ehen now
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by tobenenye: 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
very irresponsible
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Padipadi(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sexual blessing
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by ImoleNaija: 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lobatan
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by ajumma(m): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
that is @FamTomx2's (aka rhesus monkey) mum in her shop
let her kwantinu with the trade for baby factory in IPOB enclave

1 Like

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Buffalo2(m): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
o tun ti zeh

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by penocrat1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
Dammnnn nigggaaar
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by clockwisereport: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
Wawelexy:
This one sef go dey boast say shey train person for work. Nawao, this naija don tire me aswear. And she fit dey pay tithe like that.

My daughter dey hustle for Dubai

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Nigerialabalaba: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
fake news
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Abujaexpress: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbNAH84M1Ow/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Na their profession na...so no really qualms about that
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by vikstandon(m): 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
The matter serious o!!
The street is yonky...
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Ejiakusmith(m): 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
PLS OOO BEFORE I GET LOST WHICH KIND BLESSING HER MADAM DE GIVER SO...... THIS ONE NA FOR MORE MEN TO Bleep HER ABI NA WATIN
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Bbbw: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Their job their pride
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Way4orward: 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Inside life
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by toujurs: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na them na, benin girls. Bunch of prostitutes. undecided. The women. Na follow cum. Even mercy aigbe dey represent undecided

Just imagine prayer on how she will recruit her own young girls and train them, and they would pay her back her money completely. Tueh

4 Likes

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Prayfortheworld: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na the only hustle wey dy Dubai and Cyprus
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Streetbabah: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Please help push this to the front page moderators

Ajayi Samson A university of Ibadan student as been Missing for almost a week and half now he worked at Victoria crescent homes lekki due to the ongoing ASUU strike please any information would really be vital

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Lightened: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
It is finished
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by marsup: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
Interesting......
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by chiipink(f): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Alexis11:
Lol...

I see the way Igbos are praising Bianca for slapping a fellow woman and I'm trying to imagine their reactions and comments if it is Remi Tinubu that slap a governor's wife in the West... grin

Hypocrites cheesy

Una stupidity don tire me i swear..shey na curse ni.
Everything na tribalism
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nothing fit surprise me 4 naija again. God dey try sha no wonder dey say na merciful God

1 Like

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by vikiphy89(m): 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
Alexis11:
Lol...

I see the way Igbos are praising Bianca for slapping a fellow woman and I'm trying to imagine their reactions and comments if it is Remi Tinubu that slap a governor's wife in the West... grin

Hypocrites cheesy
Depends on what actually leads the the drift, if remi tinubu is at fault people will still troll her. So get urself a rest

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Trustwallet(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
No dignity!!!!
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Sunnydoo: 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
We live in the days worst than that rhe people of Sodom and Gomorrah

What an abuse of God's grace.

May we all repent when we have life.
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Latakia(f): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Fornication and adultery is a sin on it own. When you pay or receive money to do it is even worst. Amend your way and always seek God forgiveness to avoid the punishment of the grave before the real punishment in hell. The only reward for sexual intercourse from God is the one you do with your legal partner.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Shaev7(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Naso. There is no connection between money and love!
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by KnownUnknown: 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Should I Block And Blacklist Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.