Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,745 members, 7,837,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? (4577 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Who is More Romantic; Hausa Guy, Yoruba Guys And Igbo Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Tony142: 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
iLegendd:

He is married with kids. I have never caught him with a woman or wasting money or even smoking anything. Also, he sends money home to his parents regularly.

So, it's understandable unlike me without no wife, no girlfriend (choice) and kids to drain my pocket.

OK sir
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Totilopussylick(m): 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
iLegendd:

He is married with kids. I have never caught him with a woman or wasting money or even smoking anything. Also, he sends money home to his parents regularly.

So, it's understandable unlike me without no wife, no girlfriend (choice) and kids to drain my pocket.

Several northerners stays committed in discharging their daily duties.

they can be very truthful to themselves.

1 Like

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Haakeem(m): 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
Uzomacharles:

I said what OP understood...
It's simply beyond your understanding
continue feeling yah self.
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Haakeem(m): 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
Tony142:

Same here, wanted to reply you too but I will not lipsrsealed
grin
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Uzomacharles: 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
Haakeem:
continue feeling yah self.
Happy to say is nah yah feeling
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by iLegendd(m): 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Tony142:

so in conclusion I think he lack saving skill, cool

Also, saving money is not easy when you have too many responsibilities and dire problems to solve.

This is why I always advise guys not to jump into marriage (no matter what a motivational speaker or man of God says) or impregnate a woman when you have nothing. At the same time, don't make people offline feel you are rich — they'll drain you with financial request.

3 Likes

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Candidlady: 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
illicit:

I am Jesus Highst

Good night illi iam trying not to miss getting stoned
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by iLegendd(m): 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Several northerners are being committed to themselves, they can be very truthful to themselves.
Committed to themselves how? I understand the part of being truthful to themselves, but I don't understand the committed part. Expatiate.
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by illicit(m): 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Candidlady:

Good night illi iam trying not to miss getting stoned

Stone

Ice is nothing if u are ROCKing with me
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Suspect1: 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Uzomacharles:
He did what is good for him and we don't give a fuvk...

Even if you wan buy am BENZ, Na your pocket aje..

Fuel Hike get weight pass this thing.
noise maker,keep shut!

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Suspect1: 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Candidlady:
Three major tribes!!!

Hausa(S) is/are still the number one!! Ihave learnt a lot from Mr kabiru

If it were to be that tribe they'd sell the bike, and use the money to chasing under age girls.. No wonder they are called "something" demons (can't remember what comes before the DeMON)

Even heard they collect loans to buy wears for occasions/events
pls be specific and stop being noisey.

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Suspect1: 12:01am On Mar 18, 2022
Tony142:

He should not have sold the bike, all the money he have being working and saving all this while should be enough to travel to the north, if selling the bike was the only way he could be able to raise money for him to travel then I think he has being wasting all the money he have being working for all this while without saving some out of it for emergency cases, so in conclusion I think he lack saving skill, cool
Take a second look at what you wrote... now tell me,is that a legit capping or you being noisey?
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Suspect1: 12:02am On Mar 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:

I just noticed you...
Forming when you got nothing to contribute..

Even the op has been blessing lives here, how many have u blessed or u just want us to notice you?

No wam we don notice u
useless noise!

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Suspect1: 12:03am On Mar 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:

I said what OP understood...
It's simply beyond your understanding
noise maker, keep shut!
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Puttin: 12:09am On Mar 18, 2022
iLegendd:

Let me ask you. Did he do the right thing? Would you do what he did?

If you were in his shoe, what would you have done with the money?

He did the right thing, and if it were me, i would use it to learn a skill and promote my self.
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Kingkali: 12:15am On Mar 18, 2022
iLegendd:

The answer is very clear, he did the right thing.
and if i were in his shoes, na to get my self tailoring machine be dat.
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by FahBuLous: 12:34am On Mar 18, 2022
Danibonk:
Bike now cost 380 to 400k now so get your facts right
Guy na lie abeg... Bike no fit cost 400k... No de lie anyhow abeg... angry angry
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Yusufunsho100(m): 12:44am On Mar 18, 2022
iLegendd:

I hardly come out, so it takes them a month or three to see my face. Also, my number is mostly switched off.

How do you make money, show me the way abeg
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Infection: 12:46am On Mar 18, 2022
FahBuLous:
Guy na lie abeg... Bike no fit cost 400k... No de lie anyhow abeg... angry angry
oga, there is a bike of 400k,350k,300k,250k.
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by iLegendd(m): 1:09am On Mar 18, 2022
Yusufunsho100:

How do you make money, show me the way abeg
By being awake when others are sleeping and solving people's problems. This is as far as I can go. Health is sanity — brain is wealth.

4 Likes

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Yusufunsho100(m): 1:29am On Mar 18, 2022
iLegendd:
By being awake when others are sleeping and solving people's problems. This is as far as I can go. Health is sanity — brain is wealth.

Tell me more boss

My WhatsApp no

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 18, 2022
grin iLegendd for President
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by mcjohny(m): 3:04am On Mar 18, 2022
iLegendd:

probably yes

people don't know the opportunities that abound in farming.
I live in kano but I have a farm in bauchi and I can tell of a truth farming is one of the most lucrative business in Nigeria.
I am not like you though; I am a pure village man with smart phone

1 Like

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by mcjohny(m): 3:08am On Mar 18, 2022
Haylel:
I reeled through the write-up twice but I didn't fish anything right or wrong 'bout his actions.

If it's 'bout the onion investment, we will know if he did the right thing in 3 months time.

do you know a bunch of onion is sold for at least 5k in Kano
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by iLegendd(m): 3:19am On Mar 18, 2022
mcjohny:

probably yes

people don't know the opportunities that abound in farming.
I live in kano but I have a farm in bauchi and I can tell of a truth farming is one of the most lucrative business in Nigeria.
I am not like you though; I am a pure village man with smart phone
Village is where the heart is. I can relate.
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by iLegendd(m): 3:20am On Mar 18, 2022
jackcanfield:
grin iLegendd for President
I will focus on technology and agriculture if the mantle is on me. With tech, we will combat crime and lots of other things.

1 Like

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by iLegendd(m): 3:22am On Mar 18, 2022
Yusufunsho100:

Tell me more boss

My WhatsApp no

Okay, Sir.

When I start any paid or free mentorship, I will let you know.

3 Likes

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Danibonk(m): 5:00am On Mar 18, 2022
FahBuLous:
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by ThEGodFaThEr127: 6:14am On Mar 18, 2022
Candidlady:
Three major tribes!!!

Hausa(S) is/are still the number one!! Ihave learnt a lot from Mr kabiru

If it were to be that tribe they'd sell the bike, and use the money to chasing under age girls.. No wonder they are called "something" demons (can't remember what comes before the DeMON)

Even heard they collect loans to buy wears for occasions/events
I swear by Allah.......you get bad mouth! How dare you insult my Yoruba people.

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by dreamxhaser: 7:49am On Mar 18, 2022
iLegendd:
Okay

I appreciate your input.

Yes, things a less expensive here.
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Yusufunsho100(m): 8:28am On Mar 18, 2022
iLegendd:
Okay, Sir.

When I start any paid or free mentorship, I will let you know.
Thank you boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls With Big Hand Bag- Fear Them. / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. / REPLY TO: Reasons For The High Number Of Single Ladies In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.