Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. (982 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / I Peep My Neighbor When She Was Taking Her Bath Now Am In Love With Her / I Ran Home To Take My Bath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. by Maipanda1(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2022
A twitter user reported a situation which happened between his neighbors children and him. you can read the story below as he narrated how it happened.

Bvmsson said,

Omo like play like play this thing happened to me this afternoon and I can’t believe it really happened.

I share a flat with my neighbor who has 3 kids, a girl and two boys. We use the same bathroom and restrooms (they really do mess things up) and a kitchen, so I really do not have complete ownership of the flat. She and her husband begged me to rent out the place to them because they were stranded and after some consideration I decided to rent it out to them and since then we’ve been living peacefully.

This afternoon I was feeling so hot because the weather was hot so I decided to take a cold bath and use the opportunity to shave my pubic and armpit hairs using VEET CREAM. I was in the bathroom when the children came back from school and that was when I was busy trying to wipe off the veet and hairs from my pubic area. Then I noticed that I was only hearing the voice of the youngest child which was weird to me, so my instinct way telling me to look under the door and to my greatest surprise I saw two children legs at the door of the bathroom and the youngest boy at a very distant area from the bathroom… READ FULL STORY HERE https://freshloaded.com.ng/what-my-neighbors-9-years-old-daughter-did-to-me-when-i-was-taking-my-bath/

1 Share

Re: What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. by thesicilian: 8:49am On Mar 18, 2022
Stopped reading at "Twitter user"...
Re: What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. by Suspect1: 8:49am On Mar 18, 2022
Maipanda1:
A twitter user reported a situation which happened between his neighbors children and him. you can read the story below as he narrated how it happened.

Bvmsson said,

Omo like play like play this thing happened to me this afternoon and I can’t believe it really happened.

I share a flat with my neighbor who has 3 kids, a girl and two boys. We use the same bathroom and restrooms (they really do mess things up) and a kitchen, so I really do not have complete ownership of the flat. She and her husband begged me to rent out the place to them because they were stranded and after some consideration I decided to rent it out to them and since then we’ve been living peacefully.

This afternoon I was feeling so hot because the weather was hot so I decided to take a cold bath and use the opportunity to shave my pubic and armpit hairs using VEET CREAM. I was in the bathroom when the children came I
you dis noise maker shey u they mad ni
Re: What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. by Gofwane(m): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2022
thesicilian:
Stopped reading at "Twitter user"...
nairaland is the dumping ground of all twitter nonsense.

Sometimes, the werey mods even push those thrash to the front page.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Age/life Span Of Pussy. / . / I Can't Take It Anymore ( I Feel Like Killing Myself )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.