Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ (20288 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / Can You Really Allow Your Spouse Or Fiance Go Out In A Dress Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by Streetbabah: 9:34am On Mar 18, 2022
It's a dilemma choosing to marry between a spouse with good character and submissiveness who relies on you to make 80% of all decisions.... And a spouse with high IQ of great intellects whom u can discuss anything with be it business politics and so on with who is also a self starter... people's opinions are needed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by Baitullah: 9:37am On Mar 18, 2022
I'll prefer the submissive and bear 80% burden.

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by macrodata(m): 9:50am On Mar 18, 2022
Why not strive for a woman with great IQ that's submissive? Yes, they are out there.

246 Likes 18 Shares

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by Blunttruth: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2022
Streetbabah:
It's a dilemma choosing to marry between a spouse with good character and submissiveness who relies on you to make 80% of all decisions.... And a spouse with high IQ of great intellects whom u can discuss anything with be it business politics and so on with who is also a self starter... people's opinions are needed

Great IQ, is a no brainer. But people who are insecure and can't stand being around someone like that will opt for the submissive dumb one. Think about the kids you will have, don't let your ego make you have a 50/50 chance of having a dumb child.

103 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by Zonefree(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2022
It takes a lady with Great IQ to be submissive.

Have you seen a feminist with an IQ above 2 before?

282 Likes 22 Shares

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by SenecaTheYonger: 10:13am On Mar 18, 2022
A partner with great IQ

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Most nigerian girls are vampires, just that they feed on money instead of blood

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
Great IQ abeg, I dey already make plans with one, she dey give me peace of mind, she's all I honestly need right now

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by Kobojunkie: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
Streetbabah:
Interesting! undecided

Why is good character only attached to submisssiveness and low IQ levels in a spouse? Are you of the notion that women with higher IQ levels than yours can't exhibit this good character you speak of? undecided

And I also wonder, what exactly you mean by good character..do you also come with the same or is that only for the low intelligence level women in your life to have? undecided

They say two heads are better than one when it comes to decision making, and life in general. High IQ or no IQ, it is never a good idea when only one head is making the decision as far as that which concerns the many. undecided

32 Likes

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by nihinlade(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Both
Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by Samfloxin(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
I will prefer both but unfortunately it is very hard to find all over the world

8 Likes

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by spartan117(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Why not have both? Surely they are not mutually exclusive qualities.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by Born2conquer: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
The one that gives peace and helps build a godly home.

I do not care about the rest, what's the purpose of a lady with a high IQ if the home is not peaceful? What's the purpose of a submissive lady if the home is not at peace.

I just want a partner that will bring peace to my home, help build a godly home and raise Godfearing children.

Other traits an additional advantage

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by JosephXavier: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
It all depends on the man

Some men who are average in intelligence will feel very insecure to be with a lady that has high IQ

A guy with low IQ will feel insulted if he is corrected by his partner and the lady at some point will start getting irritated by the man's low IQ and even vice versa

Guys with high IQ will do better with ladies with high IQ so as to be able maximise her intellectual property

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by bazooka4jesus: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Marry both

1 Like

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by Ebubu: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Great IQ abeg

3 Likes

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by RexTramadol1: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
I prefer the two in one

Submissive tendency 35%

Great IQ 65%

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by gambia(m): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Any spouse or partner wey do anyhow go see anyhow, no time for nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by EkelediliBuhari: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Na that IQ she go take colonize you

Truth is to make sure your IQ matched hers unless you have another way of making her loyal/submit

Women don’t respect men that are beneath them in any way…

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by hollah123: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
A submissive wife might probably not b able to tag along n a smart partner will definitely not take some shits.

It's all up to u

8 Likes

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by tollyboy5(m): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
High IQ and submissive

1 Like

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by ignis: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
c
Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by ednut1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
If you die or have job loss/business failure. You and your kids are doomed with the first woman . Submissive women only offer sex most times

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by Themainboy22: 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
A partner with great IQ because dumb women are big turn off to me. A woman with great IQ, can also be submissive depending on the type of man she's married to.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by Samfloxin(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
Senomi:
Great IQ abeg, I dey already make plans with one, she dey give me peace of mind, she's all I honestly need right now
She is giving you peace of mind for now,may be.

11 Likes

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
Blunttruth:

Great IQ, is a no brainer. But people who are insecure and can't stand being around someone like that will opt for the submissive dumb one. Think about the kids you will have, don't let your ego make you have a 50/50 chance of having a dumb child.
grin grin grin Iq for me. oo.

2 Likes

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by SocialJustice: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
Streetbabah:
A girl with great IQ is always good for marriage.

Submissive girls are cool but she must be able to make her voice heard.

IQ is good but there is EQ too, emotional quotient, it is by far more important than intelligence, EQ is what helps a partner to decide they must make their marriage work. People going into relationships in Nigeria don't even have a clue what EQ is.

25 Likes

Re: A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ by Ijaya123: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
Both.

A lady with great IQ doesn’t need any nudging to know she should be submissive in marriage.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything / Meet The Lady With The Biggest Booty In Africa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.