Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture (69100 Views)

2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge / Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by YourFavorite21(m): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
lailo:
This Albino undecided
eyes dey pain you, where you see albino? undecided
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by Amuluonyenaego: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
This woman is beautiful, how can i get to her.
Can I get to your mom
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by riczy(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
The wife of d talking hubby Gov, d first pic looks like those fighting Ukraine war!
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hamziyah:
We don't have 'ashawos' as sisters and mothers and we owe no one appology for that. You can go ask Madam Ebele, i think she'll explain to you in greater detail. Our culture is deeply rooted in elegant clothing unlike yours. History thought us how Pa Awolowo saved your generation from unclothedness to at least half-unclothedness.

Please how did PA Awolowo do that? do you know that from 1947 till 1965 The eastern region was ahead of the Western Region in Primary school and Secondary school enrollment? Please there are a lot of things that you don't know about history. The lie of free education needs to be busted once and for all
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by izubext007: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
This one has home training, bianca will not slap her, so I see .
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by Allisgud: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
This one na propaganda she go take finish anambras
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by Elidrisy20: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
His sons need serious attention from him, because dey look like criminals to me
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by Panda7(m): 1:10am On Mar 19, 2022
nsimbeh?
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by DheTayo: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Someone with Bsc and a Masters is above average educational background?seriously
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by akanke79: 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
YourFavorite21:
ogbeni, how many fair skinned Yoruba people have you seen?, except few of them, with majority wey Don bleach their skin and end up looking like burnt plantain.
Yoruba's are known to be very dark with tiger-claw stretch marks, and Cone shaped head..

Na igbos get fair ladies, dey no dey argue that one.
Mumu talk,My family is Full blooded Yoruba and we are fair skin some like Easrern European or Egyptians.No bleaching matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.