Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,313 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 (603 Views)

List Of Buhari's Critics Who Have Died Within 8 Months - Sahara Reporters / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / After Feb 16, You Will Realise You’re Not God - APC Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by ogododo: 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
The presidential spokesperson revealed his desire to document his experiences with the President so many critics could realise how much they had been unfair to his principal.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKMAR 18, 2022

The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, has said Nigerians have been unfair to his principal, Muhammadu Buhari by labelling him a religious bigot. 

With 14 months to the end of Buhari’s administration, the presidential spokesperson revealed his desire to document his experiences with the President so many critics could realise how much they had been unfair to his principal. 

Femi Adesina, Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to President Muhammadu BuhariNigerian Eye

"As the administration winds down (in 14 months) I pray for grace to be able to document my experiences with this President. People would then realize how unfair they’ve been to him. A man more sinned against, rather than sinning,” he said. 

Adesina disclosed this in an article titled, ‘Buhari, Osinbajo and the bigotry question’, and shared it on his official Facebook page on Thursday.

Adesina added that the President should never be regarded as a religious bigot.

He said, “Have you ever met a religious bigot before? Pray that you don’t. It’s not an interesting experience, irrespective of the faith the bigot professes. A bigot is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, and is prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people who don’t share what he believes.

"I ask again: have you met a religious bigot before? Pray that you don’t. And if you unfortunately do, don’t argue, don’t remonstrate with such person. Just show a clean pair of heels.

“President Muhammadu Buhari is a man that had been serially de-marketed, flagellated and excoriated as a religious bigot. It was a narrative deliberately concocted and conjured by those who were afraid of the probity and integrity he could bring into public office. They tarred him with the brush of bigotry, which hindered the man from attaining the presidency for a long while.

“But every lie has an expiry date. A time came when the public no longer bought the jejune argument. Pro-Buhari forces fought back vigorously. One of them was eminent virologist, Prof Tam David-West (God rest his soul). He wrote a book with the title ‘16 Sins of Muhammadu Buhari,’ in which he debunked the lies being told against the former military head of state. One of them was the allegation of being a religious bigot.

“A larger number of Nigerians got to understand that the bigotry tag was fake, false, an attempt to give the dog a bad name, in order to hang it. Muhammadu Buhari coasted to office as President in 2015, after three earlier trials. But there is still a remnant that maintains its entrenched position. And they are the ones who look down on us Christians, for going to “work with a Fulani Muslim, a jihadist who does not want to see Christians at all.” True? False.

“Who else can you trust more than the man (or woman) that cooks or serves your meal? Possibly nobody. Buhari has Christian cooks, male and female.

And who can you also trust more than the man that drives you? He can decide to do bad, bad things to you. Buhari has Christian drivers."

He added, “When the Foursquare Gospel Church turned 60 years in Nigeria. I told the President, and he gladly agreed to meet with the leadership. He did. Bigot? Please tell me another story. The Vice President survived an helicopter crash in 2019. The President publicly rejoiced with him, and then at the next Federal Executive Council meeting, he congratulated the VP again. Jocularly, he said: “I can imagine that when the chopper crashed with a bang, VP as a pastor must have shouted, Jesus!Jesus! Jesus! And fortunately, Jesus was not far away, so He saved him.”

“We all laughed. But one instructive lesson. Bigots don’t like Jesus. They never want to hear His name, or attribute anything miraculous to Him. Buhari, a bigot? I beg, comot for road, make I pass.

"It is said that as a military commander, he gave opportunity for Muslim soldiers to observe the jumat on Fridays, and Christian soldiers were allowed to go to church on Sundays. A bigot would allow Muslims, and pretend that Christians didn’t exist."

http://saharareporters.com/2022/03/18/buharis-critics-will-realise-how-much-theyve-been-unfair-president-2023-when-i-document
Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by YeyeGbami: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
Na femi adeshina

Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
grin

You mean Buhari critics from Katsina that Bandits have chased away from their houses
Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by Sergio101(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
angry

You mean he has tried for us with all the hardship in the Land, bandits, skyrocketed price of goods and many others??

Well......I give no damn because e dey affect those that chanted Sai baba too

Outta here!!!

Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by Nbotee(m): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Na thunder go fire him mouth for there
Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by cyril10(m): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
It is the President that has been unfair to Nigeria and Nigerians for running the country aground, there is much suffering in the land.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by Brexxit(m): 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Adesina is a psychiatric patient.
Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by Suspect1: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Sergio101:
angry

You mean he has tried for us with all the hardship in the Land, bandits, skyrocketed price of goods and many others??

Outta here!!!
noise!

Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by ogododo: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dose wey remain, wey Terrorists never kill abi hunger never pafuka.
Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by Maxymilliano(m): 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
cyril10:
It is the President that has been unfair to Nigeria and Nigerians for running the country aground, there is much suffering in the land.
Truer words have never been spoken
Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by ogododo: 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Lalasticlala you dey hear Femi yarn okpokpokto
Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by ogododo: 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
Garba, Ahamad, Tolu, Femi same of SHAME
Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by Racoon(m): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
Yeah! So says the asslicker of a failed president. One must be irredeemably stupid to defend the many unpardonable gaffes of the Buhari’s govt.
Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by ivandragon: 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
If anything, PMB has been one of the most fairly judged presidents in the history of Nigeria. He was critiqued strictly on his promises & nothing more...
Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by Bobloco: 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
He is unfairly judged.

If not, why will fuel be bought at ₦250/liter diesel at ₦800/liter, gas at 750/kg, insecurity, food inflation etc and there are no protests, militants aren't blowing up Oil pipelines, there are no threats of making the nation ungovernable, dogs and baboon aren't soaked in blood

Honestly, He is unfairly judged

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by rejoice4eva(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Most of the time, I think SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER .I rest my case!!
Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by ogododo: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
rejoice4eva:
Most of the time, I think SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER .I rest my case!!
U get am.
Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by talktimi(m): 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Joke of the century grin even big men are crying in Nigeria today because maladministration and every single aspect of governmental ineptitude include industrial scale corruption. Nigeria, I hail thee grin
Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by Esama: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Anyone that have sense will understand what this man saying. The simple truths is that Nigeria will never get better and no matter how the next president handle the country the country will keep worst than this present government. Then people will start saying even Buhari government is even better than this administration.

Why Nigerian politicians not adopt the system of government that will work for the nation.
Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by ogododo: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
Sergio101:
angry

Outta here!!!
Habi oo, Femi dey write with the back of his pen.
Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by Nonexisting: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
For the first time, I agree with Femi Adesina. If by mistake Tinubu becomes president in 2023, Nigerians will realize how good Buhari's government has been to this nation. Zombies never see anything yet. More of them will jump the Lagos bridge like they have always done.
Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Femi always writing nonsense
Re: Buhari's Critics Will Realise How Much They've Been Unfair To President By 2023 by ogododo: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
People dey mild self as we never dey burn tires for roads.

(1) (Reply)

Apc Propaganda made us believe GEJ Was Clueless in 2015 / VIDEO: At APC Convention, They Sent Yahaya Bello On Errand To Control Crowd. / APC Convention: Democracy In Action, Governor Uzodimma Declares Imo State Gove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.