Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,088 members, 7,842,127 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid (38691 Views)

Peruzzi Finally Responds To The Allegations Made Against Him By Mr Patrick / Don Jazzy, D'banj, AY & Mr Patrick Photoshopped As Kupe Boys. Jazzy Reacts / Mr Patrick Buys A New SUV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by AZControversial(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
undecided
'Calls out friends....'
Are they still friends after attempting to get him deported

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by UncleJudax(m): 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Rule 1

If you get to anywhere in the world, run from Nigerians

You are a safer with a Afghan Or Taliban, than a Nigerian

Rule 1, Never forget!

Not entirely true.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Mavor: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
heniford2:
i know what am saying based on experience i too have also send alot of lkwere people back to Nigeria during that time ikweres where denying of not been igbo,but u see yorubas damn don't ever identify with them as an illegal immigrant doing so ur problem has just started
I am not Ibo or Yoruba. But I have lived in the East and West Nigeria because of school and work and I know that Yorubas are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria and the average Yoruba detests the average Ibo. Ask the Yoruba person why, and you wont hear an answer that makes sense. Relic of the Nigerian Civil War. Hatred passed on from grandfather to father to son today. Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba. 3 major tribes that because of selfishness, nepotism and greed have messed up a country with such a great potential.

7 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Struggle is real, it's sad how a man struggle so hard to keep a mediocre woman grin
Poverty na bastard.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mavor:
I am not Ibo or Yoruba. But I have lived in the East and West Nigeria because of school and work and I know that Yorubas are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria and the average Yoruba detests the average Ibo. Ask the Yoruba person why, and you wont hear an answer that makes sense. Relic of the Nigerian Civil War. Hatred passed on from grandfather to father to son today. Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba. 3 major tribes that because of selfishness, nepotism and greed have messed up a country with such a great potential.
Igbos own are worst.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by heniford2: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mavor:
dude the worst thing you can do in any foreign country aside of Africa is to identify with yorubas i kid you not, That particular moment your problem has just start as an illegal immigrant in this country UK,France,USA,Italy,swiss, and Norway don't ever try it please!!! The will mess you up once the start seening your succeeding they snitch like no man business. I prefer staying close to igbos or other black country men than Yorubas kia! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by usagee36: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Haha this is why I do only white people. His so right about Nigerians. They are worst than akata. When I hear people speaking yoruba, I change my face to black American grin grin

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by cooltola(m): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
lies, Nigeria are great people: not all Nigerians should be your friend when you get abroad just because you come from Lagos just not mean your fellow Lagosian in the UK will be a great friend . Select your friends very well to avoid headache in the future- Not everyone are meant to be in your cycle, there are some Nigerians that will go 100% with you through your very worst time and there are some Nigerians who will laugh or avoid you when things are down. Avoid such peeps, keep a small cycle and[b] keep your personal business to yourself-[/b] no dey broadcast your success or your struggle - you go package well so people will keep guessing and dont let folks know your immigration status- ONLY A SELECT FEW THAT ARE VERY CLOSE TO YOU and you trust should know. and if you do- celebrate your success with those who helped you when you are down. I will end this verse-Proverbs 19:4 -- Wealth makes many friends, but the poor is separated from his friend
Also be hardworking, and reach out to other nationalities that are genuine and friendly to you- You can have other friends from different nationalities, hang out with a brit who is helping you out or another nationality

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Mavor: 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
Fairmedia:

Igbos own are worst.
I have Ibo and Yoruba friends. What I have discovered over the years is that for the Ibos, when you are struggling and you reach out to your Ibo friend for help, most of them tend to be very tight-fisted. However when you are successful, they want to be associated with you. I hate this characteristic of them. It is when a man is down that he knows who his true friends are.

The Yoruba friends are more willing to help if they can. But when it comes to tribalism, it is the Yorubas. When you hear a Yoruba person call you omo Ibo (whether you are Ibo or not, they dont care) , especially when they shout it loudly for their fellow Yorubas around to hear in a very public setting and they have this look of disdain on their face, just be wary and look for a way to exit that area.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mavor:
I have Ibo and Yoruba friends. What I have discovered over the years is that for the Ibos, when you are struggling and you reach out for help, they tend to be very tight-fisted. But when it comes to tribalism, it is the Yorubas. When you hear a Yoruba person call you omo Ibo, especially when they shout it loudly for their fellow Yorubas around to hear and they have this look of disdain on their face, just be wary and look for a way to exit that area.
Not sure, look at Lagos, we have millions of igbos, hustling and living freely, in the East, ESN and IPOB are killing and harassing non igbos...stop talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by abbey621(m): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
heniford2:
dude the worst thing you can do in any foreign country aside of Africa is to identify with yorubas i kid you not, That particular moment your problem has just start as an illegal immigrant in this country UK,France,USA,Italy,swiss, and Norway don't ever try it please!!! The will mess you up once the start seening your succeeding they snitch like no man business. I prefer staying close to igbos or other black country men than Yorubas kia! undecided undecided

Your problem still originates from you, majority of people in those countries don't have time to be monitoring or snitching on you, majority of them are busy with their daily bread. The problem is that people like you don't know how to keep your damn mouth shut and stay humble. Na you no get papers but na you go bleep girls up and down, na you no get papers but na you dey pick fights at club, you no get papers but na you dey criticize someone's lifestyle or friends.

Whether it is Igbo, Yoruba or even the whites, if you are not likable, not humble and not vigilant then your ass is going to be exposed. Forget am, I've seen Igbos snitch on each other once under pressure, I've seen Yorubas do it too. The only group that is questionable is the Northern ones, those niggas operate like the mafia.....They ain't saying shin shin!

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Mavor: 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
Fairmedia:

Not sure, look at Lagos, we have millions of igbos, hustling and living freely, in the East, ESN and IPOB are killing and harassing non igbos...stop talking nonsense.
I am not sure what Ibos living in Lagos or ESN & IPOB has to do with what I typed. I am simply relating my life experience with both tribes. I am from a Niger Delta tribe so I am talking from a 3rd party perspective.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mavor:
I am not sure what Ibos living in Lagos or ESN & IPOB has to do with what I typed. I am simply relating my life experience with both tribes. I am from a Niger Delta tribe so I am talking from a 3rd party perspective.
IPOB issue clearly shows the tribal bigotry of igbos, they can't coexist.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Mavor: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
Fairmedia:

IPOB issue clearly shows the tribal bigotry of igbos, they can't coexist.
The Ibo issue is as a result of their political marginalization in Nigeria since the civil war. You clearly are confused. Please go and lash out somewhere. If you dont like the Ibos then why not allow them to leave peacefully and form their own country? You hate them but yet you dont want them to go. Is that one not confusion?

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by pinkygurl(f): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
This thread shocked
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mavor:
The Ibo issue is as a result of their political marginalization in Nigeria since the civil war. You clearly are confused. Please go and lash out somewhere. If you dont like the Ibos then why not allow them to leave peacefully and form their own country? You hate them but yet you dont want them to go. Is that one not confusion?
If everyone wants to violently fight everyone like IPOB over perceived 'marginalisation' Nigeria will be in civil war. Civilized people coexist, dumb people can not coexist. You are a fool, I don't care if they go or stay, live or die, all humans are different from different progenitors, backgrounds and tribes, the ability to coexist is what makes us live peacefully...we are talking of the state with the most tribal bigots idiots. Dumb block head.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by otipoju(m): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
kunle75:

True oooo,naija people tire me ooo
Dem dey even dey vex you say u no dey come dem church

My Pastor dey tell people sey something bad like accident go happen to me because i stop to come him church that had become real toxic for me. I tell am sey, him no know anything about the God wey we dey serve.

About six month later. Him, him wife, him son and him daughter wey dey another city get bad accident within one week.

I no even call them tell them sorry.

I make some bad and costly mistakes relating with Nigerians when i come here...i thought i was free from the Nigerian mentality, i no know sey na here worst pass.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by otipoju(m): 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
abbey621:

Your problem still originates from you, majority of people in those countries don't have time to be monitoring or snitching on you, majority of them are busy with their daily bread. The problem is that people like you don't know how to keep your damn mouth shut and stay humble. Na you no get papers but na you to bleep girls up and down, na you no get papers but na you dey pick fights at club, you no get papers but na you dey criticize someone's lifestyle or friends.

Whether it is Igbo, Yoruba or even the whites, if you are not likable, not humble and not vigilant then your ass is going to be exposed. Forget am, I've seen Igbos snitch on each other once under pressure, I've seen Yorubas do it too. The only group that is questionable is the Northern ones, those niggas operate like the mafia.....They ain't saying shin shin!

Northerners are a different breed. I still miss living among them. Only thing na sey if religious crises start, na you them go first find come.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Mavor: 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Fairmedia:

If everyone wants to violently fight everyone like IPOB over perceived 'marginalisation' Nigeria will be in civil war. Civilized people coexist, dumb people can not coexist. You are a fool, I don't care if they go or stay, live or die, all humans are different from different progenitors, backgrounds and tribes, the ability to coexist is what makes us live peacefully...we are talking of the state with the most tribal bigots idiots. Dumb block head.
You sound like a frustrated human being. Throwing insults randomly at a stranger on the internet. Shows you are not an intelligent person.

The country called Nigeria was a British company used by the British to loot the region in colonial times. Bringing together over 200 languages , cultures and tribes into a political entity was always a recipe for disaster. A lot of these tribes don't like each other. This is the foundational problem that has created most of the issues plaguing the country today. Nigeria as it is today should never have existed in the first place if not for the greed of colonial Britain.

Be there deceiving yourself in the name of one Nigeria, when it is clear that Nigeria only benefits the selfish interest of a few especially those in power.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by otipoju(m): 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
Wittyduchess:
Then stay away from such people.

No need to stay away, na just to tell nobody nothing about your current, past or plans. I no dey even invite friends come my house. All our friendship begins and end at the soccer field....but even that one dey cause envy too.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mavor:
You sound like a frustrated human being. Throwing insults randomly at a stranger on the internet. Shows you are not an intelligent person.

The country called Nigeria was a British company used by the British to loot the region in colonial times. Bringing together over 200 languages , cultures and tribes into a political entity was always a recipe for disaster. A lot of these tribes don't like each other. This is the foundational problem that has created most of the issues plaguing the country today. Nigeria as it is today should never have existed in the first place if not for the greed of colonial Britain.

Be there deceiving yourself in the name of one Nigeria, when it is clear that Nigeria only benefits the selfish interest of a few especially those in power.
Idiot we are talking of tribal bigots... even America started off with killing off red indians, British colonizing them, before they got independence... different people were brought together... through out history different people were brought together to form countries... Nigeria is not peculiar. Tribal bigots, why not hide in your hole, so no one will see you.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by otipoju(m): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
usagee36:
Haha this is why I do only white people. His so right about Nigerians. They are worst than akata. When I hear people speaking yoruba, I change my face to black American grin grin

When i first land i used to be excited seeing Nigerians oo. Until one man that was forcing himself to be my friend was telling people that inhad been deported after i moved to another city and he said i refused to give him my OH phone number.

Now if i just hear Yoruba or Igbo or pidgin lasan, i go just keep mute. No excitement to follow you relate.

Men gossip people show me pepper for this country.
May God forgive all of them because i wont.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by omoyankee3(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
I feel your pain bro. They usually can't touch you, so they go through your woman (just like the serpent went through Eve to get at Adam).

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by abbey621(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
otipoju:

Northerners are a different breed. I still miss living among them. Only thing na sey if religious crises start, na you them go first find come.

True grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
otipoju:

No need to stay away, na just to tell nobody nothing about your current, past or plans. I no dey even invite friends come my house. All our friendship begins and end at the soccer field....but even that one dey cause envy too.
lol.na wah. Na to live inside cocoon remain.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Widall: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
This thread is an eye opener shocked

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by virginchaser(m): 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
I don't know why they are like that? They will first get closer and nice to your spouse later they will start dishing out your unpleasant past lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by effort1: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
DatoDatuk:

But is this really necessary to put out his pics to the public

Yes, so that others will know the wicked one for whom.he really is.

We shouldn't cover up bad people but expose them.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Mrgamer: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
abbey621:

Your problem still originates from you, majority of people in those countries don't have time to be monitoring or snitching on you, majority of them are busy with their daily bread. The problem is that people like you don't know how to keep your damn mouth shut and stay humble. Na you no get papers but na you go bleep girls up and down, na you no get papers but na you dey pick fights at club, you no get papers but na you dey criticize someone's lifestyle or friends.

Exactly deceit comes in all forms, just be wise in your choices.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by pacespot(m): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
Typical Nigerian. Take hate or envy out of them and Nigeria will become the greatest country on earth. But that cannot be done because hate is natural, unlike anger which is not.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Gibz02: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Rule 1

If you get to anywhere in the world, run from Nigerians

You are a safer with a Afghan Or Taliban, than a Nigerian

Rule 1, Never forget!J

God bless you for saying this.We don't love ourselves i prefer staying or doing any biz with any other nationalities

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by usagee36: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
Better bruh.
otipoju:

When i first land i used to be excited seeing Nigerians oo. Until one man that was forcing himself to be my friend was telling people that inhad been deported after i moved to another city and he said i refused to give him my OH phone number.

Now if i just hear Yoruba or Igbo or pidgin lasan, i go just keep mute. No excitement to follow you relate.

Men gossip people show me pepper for this country.
May God forgive all of them because i wont.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Reveals Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death / Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma / Anita Joseph: 'My Boyfriend Feels Jealous When I Kiss & Cuddle In Movies'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.