Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,991 members, 7,841,796 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid (38689 Views)

Peruzzi Finally Responds To The Allegations Made Against Him By Mr Patrick / Don Jazzy, D'banj, AY & Mr Patrick Photoshopped As Kupe Boys. Jazzy Reacts / Mr Patrick Buys A New SUV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Bbbw: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Oh
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by effort1: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
heniford2:
i know what am saying based on experience i too have also send alot of lkwere people back to Nigeria during that time ikweres where denying of not been igbo,but u see yorubas damn don't ever identify with them as an illegal immigrant doing so ur problem has just started

What do you say about an Igbo man who put a Yoruba man in problem because the Yoruba man accommodated him, but he 2qs delaying in drugs?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by effort1: 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
heniford2:
is a lie there's no way your will harbor a drug dealer without knowing his into them biz probably not smart enough

It's possible. You only know if the other person wants you to know
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by heniford2: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
effort1:

It's possible. You only know if the other person wants you to know
dude i have once harbored a drug dealer in Germany so i know what am saying, someone squirting with u makes euro every now without any sources bro his uncle is aware just that he may have no balls to ask him to leave or his of benefit to it undecided in my Case i knew i had to ask the dude to leave my house because i was not into it too undecided

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by heniford2: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
effort1:

What do you say about an Igbo man who put a Yoruba man in problem because the Yoruba man accommodated him, but he 2qs delaying in drugs?
the story is not complete no igbo man will snitch on u as far as u too are doing business and his benefiting from you never undecided igbos are business minded is either the yoruba man bleeped up or something is wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by effort1: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
heniford2:
the story is not complete no igbo man will snitch on u as far as u too are doing business and his benefiting from you never undecided igbos are business minded is either the yoruba man bleeped up or something is wrong somewhere

Lolz.

Very myopic reasoning.

Do you reside with the guy and this is how you know the story is not complete?

So, among all the over 40 million Igbos, there is no snitch among them?

This is how you people lied to yourselves that only yorubas are skull miners. Whereas, the number of skulls you Igbos mine at okija shrine is innumerable.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
A
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by heniford2: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
effort1:

Lolz.

Very myopic reasoning.

So, among all the over 40 million Igbos, there is no snitch among them?

This is who you people lied to yourselves 5hat only yorubas are skull miners. Whereas, the number of skulls you Igbos mine at okija shrine is innumerable.
not true igbos also have snitches take for example Udele1 of nairaland dude has been snitching on his tribe since he was deported from turkey but you cannot compare it to yorubas kia bro if you understand how terrible when u mention ur a yoruba in a Nigeria cycle outside you will feel bad because as that moment the only information you will be getting is only Nigeria story none will love to tell you what his doing nor anything the will zone u only to Nigeria matter because you cannot be trusted undecided regards to skulls mining i think is rational reasons yes Anambras where off the news where money ritual but the truth is some where while majority are not so the yorubas want to level up like the see or had about but are doing it in a wrong way grin
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by effort1: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
heniford2:
not true igbos also have snitches take for example Udele1 of nairaland dude has been snitching on his tribe since he was deported from turkey but you cannot compare it to yorubas kia bro if you understand how terrible when u mention ur a yoruba in a Nigeria cycle outside you will feel bad because as that moment the only information you will be getting is only Nigeria story none will love to tell you what his doing nor anything the will zone u only to Nigeria matter because you cannot be trusted undecided regards to skulls mining i think is rational reasons yes Anambras where off the news where money ritual but the truth is some where while majority are not so the yorubas want to level up like the see or had about but are doing it in a wrong way grin

But you said earlier that igbos don't have snitches. At least, you mentioned two popular Igbo snitches by yourself.

How many yorubas have you met among the 50 million yorubas in Nigeria? Where is your evidence that many yorubas are snitches?

Or did you hear that rubbish from your ariaria market intelligence agency in Aba?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by 2braithe: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Rule 1

If you get to anywhere in the world, run from Nigerians

You are a safer with a Afghan Or Taliban, than a Nigerian

Rule 1, Never forget!

Based on my research,none of his friends anywhere is backbiting.It's all format.

He wants to frustrate his wife to divorce since he has acquired his papers.He is now misbehaving.
He deliberately spoke in pidgin throughout so his wife wouldn't understand clearly so as not to debunk his lies.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by 2braithe: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
He shouldn't be afraid.
AMERICA rarely deports.
UK, GERMANY & Cananda na BaBa 4 dat one.
So, Oga Relax & enjoy your stay.
Don't mind them.
In Fact, if them disturb you, carry your bag join us for California. Come dine with Mexicans.

Quick question.

Please if his wife accuses him of marrying her for papers,do you think it won't lead to deportation?

Because all those nonsense cappings from his mouth are just format.The more reason he spoke in pidgin so his wife won't fully understand.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by kunle75(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
otipoju:

My Pastor dey tell people sey something bad like accident go happen to me because i stop to come him church that had become real toxic for me. I tell am sey, him no know anything about the God wey we dey serve.

About six month later. Him, him wife, him son and him daughter wey dey another city get bad accident within one week.

I no even call them tell them sorry.

I make some bad and costly mistakes relating with Nigerians when i come here...i thought i was free from the Nigerian mentality, i no know sey na here worst pass.

Yes bro,I just zoned out from day one,and my sanity intact.
You can't operate in isolation but you need to choose wisely cos there are still some good ones.
I don't go to parties when invited and I don't care what your feelings about it are.
I don't want any premium tears at all.

Where are u,by the way am in Minneapolis
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Welcomme: 2:41am On Mar 20, 2022
seunny4lif:

UK is a saint compare to Swiss, Germany, Austria and any Nordic countries.
Don’t even go there cheesy
Does people don’t even what to see Africans unless you are from Somalia.
Why is Somalia different? What is special about them because it seems all most all European countries have this soft spot for the Somalians despite their terrorist views..
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by otipoju(m): 4:12am On Mar 20, 2022
kunle75:

Yes bro,I just zoned out from day one,and my sanity intact.
You can't operate in isolation but you need to choose wisely cos there are still some good ones.
I don't go to parties when invited and I don't care what your feelings about it are.
I don't want any premium tears at all.

Where are u,by the way am in Minneapolis

ATL is home for now. Did a bit in 214 Very very large Nigerian community. Nigerian Church and Nigerian Soccer team every weekend.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by kunle75(m): 4:45am On Mar 20, 2022
otipoju:

ATL is home for now. Did a bit in 214 Very very large Nigerian community. Nigerian Church and Nigerian Soccer team every weekend.

Wish you all the best bro
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by DatoDatuk: 4:49am On Mar 20, 2022
LOVEGINO:
very very necessary. Another snitch spotted.

U must be silly in your brain...for my own thread o...be like your guy woman don dey enter your eye...fool
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by seunny4lif(m): 5:52am On Mar 20, 2022
Welcomme:
Why is Somalia different? What is special about them because it seems all most all European countries have this soft spot for the Somalians despite their terrorist views..
Because Somalia is a war zone grin and those Somalians are very wicked.
In Nordic states, they have many Somalians as Police or Judge and they like dealing massive with other Africans especially Nigeria.
The name Nigeria alone made you number target grin
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by seunny4lif(m): 5:53am On Mar 20, 2022
Run away from Nigerians
I deal with them but in long hand.
otipoju:

My Pastor dey tell people sey something bad like accident go happen to me because i stop to come him church that had become real toxic for me. I tell am sey, him no know anything about the God wey we dey serve.

About six month later. Him, him wife, him son and him daughter wey dey another city get bad accident within one week.

I no even call them tell them sorry.

I make some bad and costly mistakes relating with Nigerians when i come here...i thought i was free from the Nigerian mentality, i no know sey na here worst pass.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Munzy14(m): 6:28am On Mar 20, 2022
ghettochild:

The Face of the Snitch
He collected your client.

No human will collect your wife, if she is truly your wife.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by otipoju(m): 6:36am On Mar 20, 2022
kunle75:

Wish you all the best bro

You too. Stay blessed.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by otipoju(m): 6:44am On Mar 20, 2022
seunny4lif:
Run away from Nigerians
I deal with them but in long hand.

This pastor hard to run from. Almost impossible sef. Na In law package. But i take full responsibility...na me open some doors wey dem take enter me anyhow. Unending slander due to selfish agenda. Na me get upper hand now sha. If no be sey i don know God well well before i met them, i for hate Christians with passion. Thier actions nearly destroyed my faith in God.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by seunny4lif(m): 7:11am On Mar 20, 2022
otipoju:

This pastor hard to run from. Almost impossible sef. Na In law package. But i take full responsibility...na me open some doors wey dem take enter me anyhow. Unending slander due to selfish agenda. Na me get upper hand now sha. If no be sey i don know God well well before i met them, i for hate Christians with passion. Thier actions nearly destroyed my faith in God.
I know few people that their marriage broke up because of pastor or church things especially those that bought their spouse from Africa.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Caseless: 7:21am On Mar 20, 2022
How our country appears is a reflection of our hearts - we're terrible as a people.

Pull him down syndrome. Seeing you grow is a challenge to them.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by LOVEGINO(m): 8:31am On Mar 20, 2022
DatoDatuk:

U must be silly in your brain...for my own thread o...be like your guy woman don dey enter your eye...fool
na dem
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by aariwa(m): 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mavor:
You sound like a frustrated human being. Throwing insults randomly at a stranger on the internet. Shows you are not an intelligent person.

The country called Nigeria was a British company used by the British to loot the region in colonial times. Bringing together over 200 languages , cultures and tribes into a political entity was always a recipe for disaster. A lot of these tribes don't like each other. This is the foundational problem that has created most of the issues plaguing the country today. Nigeria as it is today should never have existed in the first place if not for the greed of colonial Britain.

Be there deceiving yourself in the name of one Nigeria, when it is clear that Nigeria only benefits the selfish interest of a few especially those in power.
I hardly comment on Nairaland but this issue you mentioned here is the main and foundational problem of Nigeria.Other problems people ignorantly complain of like bad leadership, corruption, tribalism etc are as a result of this.If Nigeria does not go the way of confederation or disintegration into independent states Nigeria would remain in present state or worse even in the next 200 years

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Mavor: 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
aariwa:
I hardly comment on Nairaland but this issue you mentioned here is the main and foundational problem of Nigeria.Other problems people ignorantly complain of like bad leadership, corruption, tribalism etc are as a result of this.If Nigeria does not go the way of confederation or disintegration into independent states Nigeria would remain in present state or worse even in the next 200 years
When you tell the Northerners and their Yoruba political partners to revert to true Federalism the way it was in 1960, for the future of this country to survive they will call you a wailer. Because they are the ones who are benefiting most from the rot as it is today. Even the British knew back then in 1960 that federalism the way it is in Australia today was the answer to Nigeria's complexity.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by ghettochild(m): 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Munzy14:

He collected your client.

No human will collect your wife, if she is truly your wife.
Client ke?
I was never a game fyi.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by ghettochild(m): 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
I knew this guy. We attended Babcock university together. 2012 set. This life. Please do good to fellow human beings. Chai this life
It was all over my fb in 2015.
And most of my contact from b.u saw it
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by DatoDatuk: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
ghettochild:

It was all over my fb in 2015.
And most of my contact from b.u saw it

Where is the guy now? And are they still together?
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by ghettochild(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
DatoDatuk:

Where is the guy now? And are they still together?
Nope...
Got what he wanted from her, she realised n the rest is history
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by jaiyeorie: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Club & massage - Pretty Mike takes Cape Town South Africa #BBNaija #YoungFamousAndAfrican

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSYzO7K9ftk
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by jaiyeorie: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Odogwu Bitters - Obi Cubana Alexx Ekubo Sujimoto Zubby Michaels Oba Elegushi Aba market

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cJdT_exzsw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper / Family Reveals Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death / Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.