Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,907 members, 7,841,418 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid (38687 Views)

Peruzzi Finally Responds To The Allegations Made Against Him By Mr Patrick / Don Jazzy, D'banj, AY & Mr Patrick Photoshopped As Kupe Boys. Jazzy Reacts / Mr Patrick Buys A New SUV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by 2braithe: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2022
heniford2:
is a lie there's no way your will harbor a drug dealer without knowing his into them biz probably not smart enough

The host will not know that the guy deals in drugs and yet accommodate him.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by assholemods: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2022
heniford2:
i know what am saying based on experience i too have also send alot of lkwere people back to Nigeria during that time ikweres where denying of not been igbo,but u see yorubas damn don't ever identify with them as an illegal immigrant doing so ur problem has just started
Guy you don't know what you are saying... This is pure senseless and childish talk... From your comments you are a kid with no experience, I will not respond to you again.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by stasius: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2022
Friends or Enemies?
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by GGirll: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Yoruba snitches I've never seen a tribe that likes gossips like kilode both their male n female, once you mistakenly tell them your dreams n secrets expect them to snitch you n envy you bro ......Sorry Mr Patrick for learning in the hard way....every tribe has snitches but in Nigeria, Yoruba people na baba Nla ni yen!
Quote your ancestors n argue with your skull.

7 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by LOVEGINO(m): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
DatoDatuk:

But is this really necessary to put out his pics to the public
very very necessary. Another snitch spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
ghettochild:
Fear Nigerians
We hate to see someone who has better opportunities than us.
They'd always wanna bring u down.
This kolapo dude attended Babcock
I thought he was a friend.
Imagine him telling me to leave a woman I married n 6 months later he was dating her.cos they were bout 3hrs apart.
He was living in Santa Clarita while she was in Fresno.
My People learn from this..
Nigerians dont love each other both home n abroad.
Truth to what Patrick said about oyinbos not lieing.. dem go tell u truth.
Kolapo even told my ex to burn our marriage certificate..
This is why the Pakistanis,India n Chinese community keep growing in any country they are... even here in south Africa.
While my people r known to have hate for each other hence our backwardness in business n other aspect of life in the diaspora... except for education where we excel yet we still have that bringing someone down mentality even in the education sector.
abegi this ur post apply to you yoruba people abeg e no consign igbo boyss we re Farr more united in diaspora than any tribe

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
I wrote about this, if you want to make it fast abroad stay away from Nigerians, just have 1 or 2 friends, as Brazil big reach I only have 2 matured friends, they are good people

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/how-to-make-it-fast-in-brazil-as-african.html?m=1
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Eriokanmi: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Rule 1

If you get to anywhere in the world, run from Nigerians

You are a safer with a Afghan Or Taliban, than a Nigerian

Rule 1, Never forget!

I think you're right
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by nams77: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
DatoDatuk:

Wow sorry bro...even this country when i dey...i dey guide my oyinbo wife and family badly...we dont just go to African gatherings or parties...and u dare not too smile with my wife...its terrible everywhere broda
Just learnt something new from you today and ghettokid, all will be well las las bro. Not everyone is like that though but most naija folks are evil.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Caleycashh: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Rule 1

Rule 1, Never forget!

100%... its like frying pan to fire situation.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by abc115: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Wahala every village
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by seunny4lif(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
He shouldn't be afraid.
AMERICA rarely deports.
UK, GERMANY & Cananda na BaBa 4 dat one.
So, Oga Relax & enjoy your stay.
Don't mind them.
In Fact, if them disturb you, carry your bag join us for California. Come dine with Mexicans.
UK is a saint compare to Swiss, Germany, Austria and any Nordic countries.
Don’t even go there cheesy
Does people don’t even what to see Africans unless you are from Somalia.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by aieromon(m): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
ghettochild:
sad
I had this experience first hand..
Honestly,I would rather live in solitary abroad than keep Nigerian friends especially when u are married to a white woman...
Same thing Kolapo agunbiade Babatope(Real names) did and eventually dated my wife Christina, she bought him a car n bla bla bla.
This was all after he told her different lies.
This was someone that was already living in California oooo..
My people steer clear of Nigerians esp if u have oyinbo gf or wife...
The ones in Nigerian are not excluded...

I remember your thread.

Keep your head up brother.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
DatoDatuk:
Comedian Mr. Patrick calls out friends trying to get him deported from the United States and ruining his reputation.

Source: instablog9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXYtjBbfGL4
Fvking eediots. Ignore them.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by bewla(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Rule 1

Rule 1, Never forget!

Have ask if he has no make comedy of some life
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by tillaman(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
assholemods:

You started with good advice but unfortunately ended it with stupidity. Do Igbo's love Yoruba? Do Igbo's even love themselves or anybody? The tread is about Nigerians back bitting each other's but here you are bringing your tribalistic talk.
you should have just ignored that wankerr
The envy and backstabbing is not a tribal thing anybody can betray you know this and know peace
An average igbo man can’t stand another igbo man, yes they can break bread together and all but once he gets the opportunity to sell his fellow out he won’t second guess, I experienced this first hand during my time in the UAE, I never come here to blab about it because it’s not peculiar to any tribe
An igbo man made my employer then owe us salary for 4 fvcking months and whenever we call the police this igbo boy alerts the man so he can run sometime he put words into your mouth and record your conversation and send to our employer, the employer eventually took off with our salaries but we made sure we porous the boy before we disperse, we naked am give am better beating

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by kunle75(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
meobizy:
Select your Nigerian friends better next time.

True oooo,naija people tire me ooo
Dem dey even dey vex you say u no dey come dem church

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Goldbw122(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
Dshocker:
Nigerians/black man is wicked and dubious naturally

2023 is close by
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not qualified to lead Nigeria,we can not afford to install another old and sick man that urinates and suffers from parkinson disease for another 8yrs,we Nigerians can do better by electing a qualified candidate irrespective of his or her tribe....God bless Nigeria.
Even if you don't accept the 1000 naira or the 1000 naira did not reach your hand, or you enjoy the 1000 naira, this is Nigeria you will still suffer simple..
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by chatinent: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lol. Abeg, my people wey never travel abroad, also join these people argue so e go look like you dey abroad o. No time.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by AngelicBeing: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
angry
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by InvertedHammer: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
DatoDatuk:
Comedian Mr. Patrick calls out friends trying to get him deported from the United States and ruining his reputation.

/
Na JJC dey worry am.

Know Nigerians. Let them be acquaintances. But don't get them very close. How difficult is that? US is so big that you don't need the help/assistance of any Nigerian to survive.

/
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by iLegendd(m): 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
ghettochild:
sad
I had this experience first hand..
Honestly,I would rather live in solitary abroad than keep Nigerian friends especially when u are married to a white woman...
Same thing Kolapo agunbiade Babatope(Real names) did and eventually dated my wife Christina, she bought him a car n bla bla bla.
This was all after he told her different lies.
This was someone that was already living in California oooo..
My people steer clear of Nigerians esp if u have oyinbo gf or wife...
The ones in Nigerian are not excluded...

Something similar happened to me. Nigerians should be avoided abroad and at home. Though, they didn't succeed.

They tell me how the girl is a bad person, then go behind to woo her.

6 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Theunbothered: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
This guy should just shut up please. Nigerians and their big mouth will always put them in trouble.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by chatinent: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
Me wey I just uploaded a video of myself in one big ShopRite exit passage. E no reach ten minutes, both friends wey never call me before begin call me dey ask which country I dey travel to.

I was wowed. I went to see the video again and discovered it looked like an airport.

Fear Nigerians! They intentionally invite envy.

12 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Mobolaaji(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
DatoDatuk:

It’s very real and pathetic

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Padipadi: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Rule 1

Rule 1, Never forget!

and these are people that are meant to v our backs
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Mobolaaji(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Xhuntra: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
Wittyduchess:
The bring down syndrome of the average Nigerian is scary.

Yorubas do it alot here in Newark NJ

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Dearlord(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
Oga Patrick, don't mind them for.
Come back to screen I love watching you all day
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
Xhuntra:

Yorubas do it alot here in Newark NJ
Then stay away from such people.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Golan007: 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
It's Buhari and Tinubu's fault.

Actually, it's the fault of all our politicians.

The citizens don't need to make a change to their attitude just the politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia / Timi Dakolo Featured In The Times Newspaper For 'Merry Christmas Darling' Album / AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.