Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

My True Love Is A Virgin: Now That I Know Am Scared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My True Love Is A Virgin: Now That I Know Am Scared (966 Views)

Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! / My True Life Love Story / My True Love Story ........Telling You With Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My True Love Is A Virgin: Now That I Know Am Scared by olawale005(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2011
sincerely i always run away for the virgin one's now that the woman i love so much is a virgin what should i do? even if i wanna do it how am i going to go about it, am confused, PLS HELP!!!!!!!
Re: My True Love Is A Virgin: Now That I Know Am Scared by Dyt(f): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2011
U wanna screw er?
Re: My True Love Is A Virgin: Now That I Know Am Scared by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2011
Are you also a virgin?
Re: My True Love Is A Virgin: Now That I Know Am Scared by Rocktation(f): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2011
Help do what? Deflower her? Don't worry young man, you'd do fine. All men have that inherent capability.
Re: My True Love Is A Virgin: Now That I Know Am Scared by gbolax(m): 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2011
i believe u are also a virgin that's why u are afraid of doing it. my guy if ur mind does not do it, Pls don't do it ooo
Re: My True Love Is A Virgin: Now That I Know Am Scared by kokoye(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2011
Go and read the book 'virgin sex for dummies'

I bet it has a yellow cover
Re: My True Love Is A Virgin: Now That I Know Am Scared by satani22: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2011
Hey man give her to me. I need a virgin as wife for immediate marriage
Re: My True Love Is A Virgin: Now That I Know Am Scared by omega25red(m): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2011
olawale005:

sincerely i always run away for the virgin one's now that the woman i love so much is a virgin what should i do? even if i wanna do it how am i going to go about it, am confused, PLS HELP!!!!!!!
what exactly are you scared of? Are you afraid that she will force you to marry her after you disvirgin her? or are you afraid that you will get her pregnant? or are you scared that she will be in too much pain?
Re: My True Love Is A Virgin: Now That I Know Am Scared by SilentScream(f): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2011
You truly love her and what you are thinking of is how to disflower her?? Are you ready for marriage? If not why shld s*x be on ur mind? Just wondering if true love & having s*x means same thing to you. Besides, is this what she wants or what you want?
Re: My True Love Is A Virgin: Now That I Know Am Scared by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2011
All these secondary school students sef
Re: My True Love Is A Virgin: Now That I Know Am Scared by Natasha2(f): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2011
[size=30pt]^^ My dear I tire oh cheesy
JUST REMEMBER TO USE CONDOM [/size] [size=1pt]TOMORROW YOU WILL POST AGAIN THAT YOU HAVE IMPREGNATED HERĀ  undecided[/size]

(1) (Reply)

What Can Be Done In This Case To Ease Your Lover's Stress Over Long Distance? / Wedding Planner? / Convocation Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.