Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,562 members, 7,833,810 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Girlfriend Said She Wanted A Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Said She Wanted A Gift (458 Views)

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Said She Wanted A Gift by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
Dear men,

If you want to give your girlfriend a romantic gift, give her, Flowers, Chocolates, A love poem, A candle lit dinner (not too often).

But except she is your wife, giving her a Range Rover, a house, an iPhone 13, and wads of dollars, is not romantic. It is idiotic and stupidity! If she says there is love in giving, ask her why she is not giving any materiel things to you? Does that mean she hates you? Think with your head. Not with your productive organs. There are many fishes in the sea. If one is too greedy, move on to another!

5 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted A Gift by johnyPal(m): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hi!I think that the best gift is either a handmade one or something meaningful for both of you.You need to think of something important and romantic for the recipient of the gift.For example, a box with sweets and your photos. If he/she is into something, such as drawing or sewing, then you should give something on this subject. If he or she has a pet, you can, for example, a picture with him or her to give. There are many services for this. Just choose a layout and send a picture of a pet.You can also buy tickets for a tour for two to another city or country.
Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted A Gift by Reelmii: 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Give her pant and bra with biro
Because u will only get briefs from her

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted A Gift by Oturatetuala(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Give out sex that's the best gift in life because the remaining na vanity.

You alone to her na natural gift from heaven.
Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted A Gift by MAGG0T(m): 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
undecided

The rate some Redpill kids showcase their foolishness here..

A state of emergency should be declared before the run into the streets with their recent mode of madness
Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted A Gift by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 27, 2022
Omorrr...
There're just some gifts that I can't give to any female that isn't family, nahhhhh....

That's just a waste of resources undecided...

And fact is...
Once you stop seeing every girl from a sexual point of view, you'll realize that very few of them are something of worth undecided...
Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted A Gift by Lalami3232(m): 7:49am On Mar 27, 2022
I'm the most bitter redpiller in the house but hear this from me bro, if a girl deserves it, then give her. We give whatever you deserve, even if say na wife or GF. That's how we roll wink

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Not Be Too Available For A Woman / Lady Runs Mad After Lodging In A Hotel With A Married Man / Which Of This Apps Consumes More Data During Live Stream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.