Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) (51085 Views)

Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu / Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles / Senators Bamidele, Adeola, Adeyemo, Abiru, Others Visit Bola Tinubu In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by Oshodipikin: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu's presidency is a fast moving train.

Yoruba, Hausa, igbo, fulani and all other ethnic groups are already boarding the train.

Any monkey, pigs and baboons on the rail track will be crushed.

Fellow Nigerians, don't be distracted by some ill-fated movements championed by congo jews.

We move. cheesy

*Congo jews* grin grin You get bad mouth walahi.... Ipob no go like you oh...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by VaselineCrew: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
Most of those guys up there have electricity with probably big gens in their houses and they don’t care about the price of diesel, even if it reaches N5,000.

Yet the Nigerians that have been suffering IMMENSELY from power cuts and low income are meant to blindly follow these guys?

I know how I have suffered with no power these last few weeks on top of the regular suffering of the country. At one point I almost broke down and cried.

Nigeria and Nigerians will not steal my joy in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by oviexcels(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
Cash out season, even tinubu shock for the prayer
Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by Sermwell(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Yoruba, Hausa, igbo, fulani and all other ethnic groups are already boarding the train.

Fellow Nigerians, don't be distracted by some ill-fated movements championed by congo jews.

We move. cheesy
You guys are doing a great disservice to Tinubu. He needs all the support he can get from Nigerians now, and not all these division you guys are creating here!

1 Like

Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by Terrence99: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
See tears of Igbos everywhere on the thread.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
So, DOSU still uses clutches.... Ohhhh Sorry!
I still remember he was a victim of COW -Vehicular accident. Such a pity. One of our Best Goalkeepers.

Meanwhile, see TARIBO WEST that claimed he saw Trump defeating Joe Biden in a vision.
... na him they vibrate like this.?
Anyway, He doesn't look too Good.
Please he should be checked.
He was one of our Finest Rocks!

Finally, I won't say AMEN to his prayer since he had already tipped TINUBU to emerge as president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by VaselineCrew: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
When they say that we have one of the lowest IQs in the world, some get annoyed, but we see it on a daily basis.

Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by Blackman7: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
Tinubu will end up in tears if he insists on contesting . Disgrace and shame will befall him. Amazingly those around him know he doesn't have a chance but are catching in on his desperation. He will suffer the same fate like atiku. Osinbajo is going to be our next president God willing

1 Like

Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by VaselineCrew: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
Terrence99:
See tears of Igbos everywhere on the thread.

Lol, real tears men.

What about you and your family though?

Are you guys somehow immune from all the power cuts and bad economy?

Will you also celebrate the tears of your children?

I wonder!
Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by Iceberg3: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Any monkey, pigs, old monkey grin and baboons on the rail track will be crushed.

We move. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by vRendoh(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
Dem go visit Yayah Bello again. If two hours visit will give them good reward. they will do it
Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by Ojukwudfugitive: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Davedblu#1,post=111182753:
Areastory na wa oo
Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by VaselineCrew: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Oh Nigeria, you truly are a shameless entity.

Not only are you not even recognized on the world stage, but every day you make moves to cripple your own people.

The tale of the black man is really sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Na one chance Nigeria dey like this o

Tinubu should just die jari...

The man is evil
And those useless eyeservice ex players...
Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by Terrence99: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
tunapawizzy:
Kanu an igbo man is there endorsing Tinubu but Yorubas are traitors that won't support Igbo presidency.....make it make sense please

Onigbinde of BudgIT is the one leading the fundraising for Obi. Only foolish and daft Igbos call Yorubas traitors.

7 Likes

Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by VaselineCrew: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Kloppo:
I hate this country and its greedy people...tufiakwa!!!!

Sigh, you are not alone bro!

I can neither compute nor comprehend the magnitude of stupidity possessed by Nigerians at large.
Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Okay... So, how much per visitor??!! lipsrsealed
Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by Nadeol: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Get your voter's card peeps, let's make 2023 interesting, let's not be online warriors.

We need a President that would build world-class schools, hospitals and other social infrastructures right here in Nigeria. Patronizing these institutions is also key.

The power to decide who that person would be is in our hands.

Be mindful of this facts always: If your votes don't count, no one would bribe you to cast them.
Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lawalemi:
What is this again. Even ex footballers could be bought at a price.

This is our undoing over the years where supposed icons pander to the whims of politicians and endorse their agenda.

Nigerians must be wary of these desperate politicians in 2023 lest our nation remain in doldrums.

In 2023, WeMustGetSenseByForce

Though every person hand is own price but I think the visited has to do with what he might have rendered to them in kind, so it pay back time
Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by Olivertwist1985: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
They have to wear the celebrant more pampers tomorrow ,if not my eye can't behold what will happened in the field tomorrow.
Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Asampetenwaanyi will become that of Nairaland chapter, he'll now be addressed as one of Tinubu urchins cheesy

He'll collapse the cancellation job into robust campaign for Ashiwaju cheesy

Princeoflagos will be the DG Tinubu Campaign Teem, Nairaland chapter.

Odin13 Asgard73 Frigga13 will be the Secretary of the campaign committee.
They wouldn't want to be left behind, laslas Ipob is a scam
EraseTheDot:
End of the day, Igbos will end up becoming the PRO of Tinubu Caimpaign Organization.

-erase the dot

2 Likes

Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by staga: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
May God hear the cry of all those shot in the ENDSARS protests and visit judgement on anyone who associates with those behind it. I mean real serious vengeance.

4 Likes

Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by minasu190: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Tinubu @70,i hope he can kick ball the way obasanjo did at 85?
Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by Terrence99: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
VaselineCrew:

Lol, real tears men.

What about you and your family though?

Are you guys somehow immune from all the power cuts and bad economy?

Will you also celebrate the tears of your children?

I wonder!

The foolish pigs insulting Tinubu, can they come outside on Monday?
Foolish people have destroyed their region and now want others to suffer the same fate as them.

6 Likes

Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by Nigerialabalaba: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
Joseph Dosu. Hmmmm .He be survivor omo Lasgidi
Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by seunayantokun(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
Vanity fair?
Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by Saao(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

We move. cheesy
just calm down until he get apc ticket.
Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by rowrowland: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
Tinubu is a goal oooo

2 Likes

Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by Terrence99: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
VaselineCrew:

Sigh, you are not alone bro!

I can neither compute nor comprehend the magnitude of stupidity possessed by Nigerians at large.

Your tears have not started yet.

3 Likes

Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by Santosi34: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
You

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State, Residents Cheer (Photos) / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action / Moment Yakubu Gowon Heard About His Overthrow While In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.