Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,764 members, 7,837,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? (42611 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Manipulative Stepmother / How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Suspect1: 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
ogaji
ogaji?? Or nagazi?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by boldsleek: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
instead of blaming op or his wife. why not we nlanders come together and contribute 100naira each to support him and his family.
we are more than 3,000 people on this forum.

so, let's say.., #100*3,000=300,000. (it will go a long way to take this family out of suffering).

This country is damn too hard everybody, so, whenever we can help, let's not hesitate to help.

If someone can take op's case, investigate it to ascertain if everything he said it's true. then, I'm sure #100 each won't be a big deal for us here.

Let's show a little kindness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Oziens: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Bro, it is well. My 50cents advice, go into POS biz, you and your wife can both get be running the biz at different spot. It cost less, with 50 -60k you could get two two POS of same or different service provider to start off. The return is amazing. This is not just hearsay but out of experience. Even the bike /Keke you eagerly crave for will come later on from the biz proceeds.

Believe in yourself and trust in God and you shall rejoice at the end of the tunnel.

It's just a passing phase.

Stay blessed.

Amza07:
you made some good point but how do you think we have been feeding ? Where was it start that I blame or blackmail her for that ? Are you sure you read this post before comment?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by bigpicture001: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
ModestGal:

Assis your poor family and friends first

You should add the adjectives "poor"...cuz you dont know me...

But honestly I do give assist...I have it as a plan to alwys be of help..

To my family..I raised my struggling sis from.base to some good height...

I give token asist to sick people at thr hospitals...(money,not food)
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Suspect1:
ogaji?? Or nagazi?
ogaji sir
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Suspect1: 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
ModestGal:

Assis your poor family and friends first
noise maker! Are you troling on him or what?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Jman06(m): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Just tell us you're looking for whom to borrow you money or give you hire purchase keke.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Munzy14(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
LadySarah:
So Npower was really a family mans main job?Npower,a temporary FG political tool.
E Shock you abii?

The worst I saw was a graduate living on 13k salary of his wife who teaches in one very weak nursery school like that lipsrsealed

Though he does menial jobs sometimes. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Mike008(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
First you have a wonderful family, a supportive and understanding wife.
Let her understand that any decision you take as a family, you are both responsible, especially you the man.
Its good to know you both discuss ways of wriggling yourselves out of trying times.
God will see you through my brother.
I'm almost tempted to say send your account let me support you but a blind man cannot lead a blind man.
Trust God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by LastProphet: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Of course from your obvious background your family and friends must be mostly illiterates. NO WOMAN BRINGS ANY MAN DOWN, NO MAN BRINGS ANY WOMAN DOWN! These are the rubbish superstitions turning Africa to a laughing stock every day. IT IS YOUR POOR DECISIONS, YOUR LACK OF FORESIGHT, YOUR LACK OF DISCIPLINE, YOUR LACK OF BUILDING AND MAINTAINING GOOD BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS THAT KEEP YOU DOWN. If you are naturally stewpid as a person there is no woman on earth that can lift you up because even if she succeeded initially stewpidity will still return you to ajegunle. Dear young man go and assess yourself very well and stop looking for spiritual causes that exist only in imaginations. And how old are you that you are even having family? If life is not balance dont you know marrying at 40 or 45 is an option? My colleague married at 46 few years back after he had defeated his humble background and today he's a very rich guy with properties everywhere, so who told you that you are even supposed to be married? I just laugh nowadays at the ignorance of black people

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Munzy14(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Why do you people go into marriage with such poor financial prospects ? Suffer no dey Taya una?
Some with good potentials do see light at the end of the tunnel.

While some won't, and rely on their kids as only investment.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by phemmyfour: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
I was part of NPOWER 2017 set that's batch B enroll in under Nteach before our program terminated

Since then I used the savings I had to buy a fairly used daylong machine.

So after the program I used that to feed the family 3 months back we both discussed about how we will be able to upgrade or our lives Abit to earn more cash to sustain the family
so we both agreed to sell the bike then borrowed money and buy Keke napep.
Since npower stop paying I was not really enable to borrow from the bank but before I sold my bike.

Her friend promised to borrow us 200k so that at least we can get fairly used Keke for 320 since the new one is costly but after selling my bike her friend refused to assist us saying that the money she could have borrow us was used for another purpose.

Although I was a bit disappointed but didn't complain now my wife feels guilty because my life totally changed my things spoiled and I could afford the Keke since our plan didn't work out and the money on saved from the bike I sold wasn't enough anymore to get me another bike.

How do I get her to stop blaming herself? I believe God has reasons for such thing happening to me. How do I feed them till I buy one?

Major problem is family and friends see her as a woman that brought me down but I clearly understood that her intention was to support but it failed so I myself consider it as a blessing from God.
Until you get back to your feet, she won't stop blaming herself. Your no1 go to is your family. Convince them to give you loans

2. Attach yourself with a bike man or Keke where at least they can allow you to do a "shift"
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Egbonbobo: 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Your brain dey work bigman...the support of both party is important in a marriage wink
tiswell:
quit the noise,can't the wife get a job and support him instead of wallowing in self guilt and pity.
Is it a crime if the loan comes from her side. Look at how you increased the OP's depression as if you don't have a conscience
I hate emotional judgements!!!
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Dabronze(m): 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mrquote:

Some of you in this platform surprise me, it shows you have never being married.
teach us what u known as married man
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Aboguede(m): 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Oga u were supposed to beg or ask for job here even keke on higher purchase nit telling us irrelevant story about a poor girl.

You no get job even as a graduate because ur eyes no clear as u dey school.

University certificate for 4 5yrs in current 9ja situation now is not for poor people, if ur family does not have the financial powers for it without seeing it as a way to make money.

Make una go dey learn work including mechanic
Una no wise

Amza07:
I was part of NPOWER 2017 set that's batch B enroll in under Nteach before our program terminated

So after the program I used that to feed the family 3 months back we both discussed about how we will be able to upgrade or our lives Abit to earn more cash to sustain the family
Since npower stop paying I was not really enable to borrow from the bank but before I sold my bike.

Her friend promised to borrow us 200k so that at least we can get fairly used Keke for 320 since the new one is costly but after selling my bike her friend refused to assist us saying that the money she could have borrow us was used for another purpose.

Although I was a bit disappointed but didn't complain now my wife feels guilty because my life totally changed my things spoiled and I could afford the Keke since our plan didn't work out and the money on saved from the bike I sold wasn't enough anymore to get me another bike.

How do I get her to stop blaming herself? I believe God has reasons for such thing happening to me. How do I feed them till I buy one?

Major problem is family and friends see her as a woman that brought me down but I clearly understood that her intention was to support but it failed so I myself consider it as a blessing from God.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Techgee19: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by LyfeJennings(m): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
And there are thousands of men reading this wey be this that money na coins
May the mercies of God find U thru one of them seamlessly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by olusam4: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
gistmega:
hahaha
Good afternoon bro. How is everything? You didn't respond to my mail again. I hope all is well
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by SouthernTaliban(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
You should quickly reply the comments asking for your specific location, I presume they want to help you.

May God help us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by McBishop2020: 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
What does your wife do for a living?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by MakeMoves: 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
So sad to see an eloquent Nigerian being reduced to such state. All the best fam.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
OscarJaden:
I rather die like this than to get married and be facing this kind of situation

Dear brethren, nobody should entice u into getting married all in the name of procreation and the end of the day u will be eating from hand to mouth

Don't be selfish,think about ur unborn kids will they be proud to have you as a father in this situation? Am sure at a stage his kids will regret why they were given birth and cannot be taken care of

Marriage is way beyond pussy,the responsibility that comes with it is quite much

I rather be single at 40 than get married wen I don't have good financial freedom me dat don't know how to beg or barrow money because of my nature

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by RedEnergy: 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Here we go with another fake story on Nairaland

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by okoroemeka(m): 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
DECENTBWOY:
JUST PRAY, EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE..
very funny,if prayer is the solution to our problems in Nigeria then there will be no problem, considering the number churches and church goers we have here,good planning,hard work and good luck is what the guy needs, especially good luck
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by MrQuadri: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:

You have a lovely wife that ready to communicate and understand the value of relationship. All I can say is you keep proving your love to her and how important she is to the family. Probably that will boost her spirit.

You are such a lucky man

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by AuntyAmope(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
If you can use the cash at hand to buy bike or keke napep installmentaly. Don't say no to this idea, approach the sellers first.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Belleful: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
@op, u have not failed or ur wife did nothing wrong. Life is full of ups and down. Remain strong and hustle. Two yrs ago, I bought a car for transportation business. Now I'm back working for somebody again. I sold the car to pay debts. It wasn't easy. But life must move on. Be strong and move on. If u re in Delta State, u can get a Keke with d little money u have.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Sammy07: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
boldsleek:
instead of blaming op or his wife. why not we nlanders come together and contribute 100naira each to support him and his family.
we are more than 3,000 people on this forum.

so, let's say.., #100*3,000=300,000. (it will go a long way to take this family out of suffering).

This country is damn too hard everybody, so, whenever we can help, let's not hesitate to help.

If someone can take op's case, investigate it to ascertain if everything he said it's true. then, I'm sure #100 each won't be a big deal for us here.

Let's show a little kindness.

True, buh these days, can't just help a random person.

So many scammers have scammed NLders of their hard earned money (sadly including me)
When the real people that needs it start their story, it'll be unbelievable as their is no trust again

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Idaytesj29(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
you are correct especially who in the family, relatives respect an okada rider with very low income like me? Now they are all happy some even laugh me.

My brother, I will not dwell on the things that has happened. How you will move forward and find a way to feed your family is what I will talk about cos that is very important at the moment.

Go back to your bike park, forget shame. Ask the bike riders association chairmen and that of Keke Napep/Maruwa for help to secure shared ride or a Hire purchase or someone that will give you these machines to ride for them. You have to start now cos you have mouths to feed. This is not joking matter.

May God send you divine assistance. Amen

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Emmanuel30a: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
The main issue to solve and attend to is how to get yourself a gainful and sustainable job to fend and maintain your family; it is not the emotionally guiltiness of your wife. Your wife would be happy and be normal when you get a gainful and sustainable job...
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by usagee36: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
How much do you have now?
Amza07:
new bike of fairly used Keke, with 320k to 350 I can afford it.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Richiee007: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Get hired purchase keke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.