Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities (11336 Views)

Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre / AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results / Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by od501: 10:12am On Mar 20, 2022
November1857:
Bandits occupy 12 LGAs as flood displaces 4,000 in 7 Niger communities

“We have almost 4,000 IDPs displaced by banditry and the construction of Zungeru dam.”

https://gazettengr.com/bandits-occupy-12-lgas-as-flood-displaces-4000-in-7-niger-communities/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Ipob why? grin
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Brushstrokes20: 10:16am On Mar 20, 2022
No thanks to the useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by tfelicityk(m): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2022
May God continue to protect those in the affected communities.
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2022
HitbackIIback:
The worst and docile opposition party I have ever seen is PDP, they are the reason APC is doing all the nonsense in the country. They just don't understand how to play opposition so sad Nigeria is going down day by day and all we do is sympathesis with Ukraine who are much more better than us even in the midst of war. God help us all
Is it PDP that used your hand to vote for APC?
Stop blaming PDP for the bad choice of Nigerians.
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2022
tyav7:
You are so right. Worst opposition ever. APC did a better job.
That is why you are enjoying APC better job today. Nigerians are so daft that they can't differentiate propaganda from fact. PDP is doing what a reasonable opposition party is supposed to do.
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2022
tyav7:
That is why you are enjoying APC better job today. Nigerians are so daft that they can't differentiate propaganda from fact. PDP is doing what a reasonable opposition party is supposed to do.
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Flier: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2022
I am just happy for Nigerians soldiers because it’s obvious Bokoharam died with Shekau and they are now being replaced by bandits who has a better doctrine than bokoharam
With time the issue of banditry will also be history
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by sotall(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2022
tyav7:

A better job of propaganda you mean.
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by OrganicCluster(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2022
Who is fooling who?

Mark it, election result will still be published from those LGAs during the next general elections.

What's impossible globally is happening in Nigeria.
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Quality20(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2022
Teaser4:
Bandits don take over
u sef too like obiano wife jare. Abi make he divorce am for u ne?
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by lexy2014: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Except for buying weapons for the military, security is nothing to write home under Buhari.

Instead of him to be the Minister Of Defense and make someone else capable to become the Minister of Petroleum.

How a former military will choose to be minister of petroleum instead of Minister of defense nah one thing wey shock me

No reasonable improvement have been made in the oil sector and in the security sector.

How I wish there will be a president wey go comot oil and gas and other natural resources from the Exclusive to the Concurrent list, maybe most of this politicians go get sense after that. But I can't complain sha, wetin a man from Bayelsa no do, I no fit expect someone from Katsina to do.

Bro u have made some valid points but if u remember buhari is Nigerias commander-in-chief, which makes him higher than the minister of defense in military matters. Security has failed because buhari is president & not because he isn't minister of defense
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Agugbadin: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2022
Useless Governor, so you this challenge in your state when you went to take up APC chairmanship position because you don't have the Intrest of your people at heart.
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by lexy2014: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2022
HitbackIIback:
The worst and docile opposition party I have ever seen is PDP, they are the reason APC is doing all the nonsense in the country. They just don't understand how to play opposition so sad Nigeria is going down day by day and all we do is sympathesis with Ukraine who are much more better than us even in the midst of war. God help us all

There is an ongoing protest in Spain against the govt cos of rising cost of living. It's not organised by the Spain's opposition party. In Nigeria, we are experiencing worse but waiting for PDP
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Parachoko: 10:58am On Mar 20, 2022
lexy2014:

Bro u have made some valid points but if u remember buhari is Nigerias commander-in-chief, which makes him higher than the minister of defense in military matters. Security has failed because buhari is president & not because he isn't minister of defense
I know bro and I agree with you.

Just be say some of the ways of the man dey always surprise me.

The kind of havoc Bandits, ISWAP and UGM is unleashing on Nigerians lifes and properties is unacceptable. Buhari as the commander in Chief Of The Armed Forces have totally failed in this aspect.

But I just felt, if he feels he wants to also act as a minister, there are other far more important ministry we need him in as for me

Before Buhari becomes the president, there was peace in the Niger Delta and there was stability in the sector, someone else could have done far better than he is doing as the minister of power.

There are ministries were urgent attention is needed, ministries like that of Power and Defense. Before Buhari became the president, terrorists were only operating bodly in the North East, now they operate bodly in not just the North East alone.

The only aspect I will give the man a pass mark is in infrastructure.
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by samfrancis1(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2022
tyav7:

Yes o and you see they’re continuing with the job �
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by techWriter3: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2022
prevent making chance on family
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Afolabimills(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2022
HitbackIIback:
my brother u don't play opposition with a terrorist jihadist hypocrites govt
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2022
The party boy is in London, wife in Dubai... make unah wait for him, he will react tongue
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by gaskiyamagana: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2022
All the Yoruba states that bordered Niger should be extraordinarily careful.
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Kingosytex(m): 11:57am On Mar 20, 2022
They shouldn't panic, the bandits are just normal business men cheesy
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Eriokanmi: 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Fake news...in APC supporters' language
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
November1857:
Bandits occupy 12 LGAs as flood displaces 4,000 in 7 Niger communities

“We have almost 4,000 IDPs displaced by banditry and the construction of Zungeru dam.”

https://gazettengr.com/bandits-occupy-12-lgas-as-flood-displaces-4000-in-7-niger-communities/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
12 out of 25?

Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Fake news from agents of destabilisation and societal saboteurs.

There's no part of the north that's under the control of bandits.

The north is calm and peaceful and flourishing under the able and competent leadership of our darling daddy Muhammadu Buhari.

Even the reports of natural disasters in this story remains false as only regions like the "east" ever get to witness such occurrences.

All purveyors of misinformation and chaos will be put to shame.

God bless arewa!
God bless our darling daddy, Muhammadu Buhari!
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
lexy2014:

There is an ongoing protest in Spain against the govt cos of rising cost of living. It's not organised by the Spain's opposition party. In Nigeria, we are experiencing worse but waiting for PDP

When youths woke up to protest the injustices and putrid living conditions of the ordinary masses using the #Endsars as an umbrella, politicians across divides came together and demonised the initiative, killed, molested and imprisoned scores of innocent young citizens simply asking for better leadership. At that point, no politician reasoned whether he was APC or PDP. They all saw us as threats to their looting, thieving and plundering of our common resources.

And you're here imploring the same youths to go out and get killed again? So we'll get betrayed and left to hang by wicked men in leadership positions?

Let the PDP as an opposition champion a nationwide protest and we'll gladly follow. We cannot be unfortunate twice!
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Almaigaa: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
HitbackIIback:

True talk. PDP are making APC feel they are doing Nigerians favour. To APC, they are the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. PDP failed to do the job of the opposition. Abi them dey shame to be refered to as the opposition? grin grin
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Teaser4(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Quality20:
u sef too like obiano wife jare. Abi make he divorce am for u ne?
lol , na perfect meme ooo
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Spanki(f): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
visijo:
Stop putting hope on relatives. They only help in burial preparations..

Yeah, they buried my dad and turned back. An experience that is hard to digest.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by snowball11(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Let a southerner (remove that okpolo-eye) take over as president from that confused gworo Marchant and watch how those bandits will be maimed in their droves!
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by visijo(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
Spanki:

Yeah, they buried my dad and turned back. An experience that is hard to digest.
argh very touching sad

1 Like

Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Wokenaija: 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
12 LGA make dem just keep the state
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by AntonVince: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
You are faced back home with this monumental security challenge yet engrossed in dirty party politicking at the behest of Tinubu because of a paltry N50million donation.

Useless governor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Shouldn’t Cause Crisis With Ranches – Yoruba Youths / Lagos Impounds 100 Commercial Motorcycles / Senator Dickson Bags Award For Support, Development Of Yenagoa Polo Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.