Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities (11335 Views)

Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre / AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results / Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Badonasty(m): 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lol…Niger state don enter wahala…just few minutes from fct fa
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by okawanyi(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=HitbackIIback post=111193362]The worst and docile opposition party I have ever seen is PDP, they are the reason APC is doing all the nonsense in the country. They just don't understand how to play opposition so sad Nigeria is going down day by day and all we do is sympathesis with Ukraine who are much more better than us even in the midst of war. God help us all[

See hypocrisy, you guys abi Nigeria masses chose APC, and asked PDP to go, and now that you are all collecting what you voted for, you asking PDP to come and protest for you?

No be una say una no like PDP again? Haba tyr get sense na
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by BigYash: 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Fake news.. That region is the safest.. Ask the ratgriller
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by luizpippo(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
The governor has insecurity bedeviling his state, instead of attending to that, he is busy chasing caretaker position in APC.

Because OBJ as a military man decided to make himself petroleum minister when there was no insecurity of this level, PMB, a man incapable of thinking, decided to make himself petroleum minister also when insecurity is the other of the day.

A retired general didn't appoint himself defense or police affair minister.
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Popesuccess(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nendan:
Sad
The saddest thing is that the governor is struggling to become APC leader instead of focusing on the issues in his state
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by lexy2014: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Buddha3:

When youths woke up to protest the injustices and putrid living conditions of the ordinary masses using the #Endsars as an umbrella, politicians across divides came together and demonised the initiative, killed, molested and imprisoned scores of innocent young citizens simply asking for better leadership. At that point, no politician reasoned whether he was APC or PDP. They all saw us as threats to their looting, thieving and plundering of our common resources.

And you're here imploring the same youths to go out and get killed again? So we'll get betrayed and left to hang by wicked men in leadership positions?

Let the PDP as an opposition champion a nationwide protest and we'll gladly follow. We cannot be unfortunate twice!

If u say that "politicians across divides came together and demonised the initiative, killed, molested and imprisoned scores of innocent young citizens simply asking for better leadership", is not d same politicians you are expecting to lead a nationwide protest that you accusing of the above?
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
lexy2014:

If u say that "politicians across divides came together and demonised the initiative, killed, molested and imprisoned scores of innocent young citizens simply asking for better leadership", is not d same politicians you are expecting to lead a nationwide protest that you accusing of the above?

Gbam!
My point exactly.
Until the pain cuts across all divides and permeates the very fabric of every human's existence, maybe that's when the PDP will decide to play proper opposition politics. Only then will they see the need to lead a protest and we'll follow. Until then, we go nowhere!!
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by iyke2frankeze: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Northerners love themselves.
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by MrBONE2(m): 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
simpleseyi:
Niger governor who is IBB and Abdulsalami in-law will never talk because he wants to be in Buhari'd good book. One of the useless youths given opportunity
Damn itgrin
He was one of the reasons my Bubu refused to make me monarchy head of KiVu Landgrin
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Techgee19: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by lexy2014: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Buddha3:

Gbam!
My point exactly.
Until the pain cuts across all divides and permeates the very fabric of every human's existence, maybe that's when the PDP will decide to play proper opposition politics. Only then will they see the need to lead a protest and we'll follow. Until then, we go nowhere!!

if nigerians who are suffering more than the politicians cant organise themselves and lead a protest, what makes you think they will follow PDP when it wants to lead a protest?
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by bilulu(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
HitbackIIback:
The worst and docile opposition party I have ever seen is PDP, they are the reason APC is doing all the nonsense in the country. They just don't understand how to play opposition so sad Nigeria is going down day by day and all we do is sympathesis with Ukraine who are much more better than us even in the midst of war. God help us all
did they not beg u not to vote APC? so you want then to be crying ur cry after you exercised ur rights? oga face ur cry and leave PDP
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Aaay: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Really
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by domnwan(m): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
The useless NPF, NA, NN, JTF and others will not go there to sack bandits who are known to have occupied 12 LGAs but the same useless groups identified above will be busy searching houses and villages killing youths who they know have committed no crime, Which way Nizooria?
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by Iceberg3: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
DropsMic:
Northerners must get sense by force
Shikena! grin

Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by HitbackIIback: 12:36am On Mar 21, 2022
bilulu:

did they not beg u not to vote APC? so you want then to be crying ur cry after you exercised ur rights? oga face ur cry and leave PDP

So you won't join me and cry � abi...chai there's God oh
Re: Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities by bilulu(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
HitbackIIback:

So you won't join me and cry � abi...chai there's God oh
I don't cry people's cry as I never fit cry my own

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maikanti Baru Wins Forbes Oil & Gas Man Of The Year Award / 2023 : We Reject Zoning Of Political Offices - Ebonyi PDP / FG Shouldn’t Cause Crisis With Ranches – Yoruba Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.