Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) (52284 Views)

Enugu Is In Shambles As Ugwuanyi Completes His Tenure: Pictures / IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters / How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by NwaforIgbo: 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
leicestercamper:
Globemoney nwanne take note of this dirty frustrated envious bitter Aba pig. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, but the ediot called NwaforIgbo is not bother.

Maybe you should google about Ndoki (Umuagbai and Akwete) to be precize..

Abia is my maternal home and Abia (Akwete-Ndoki) is my paternal settlement.....

But I am a son of Umuagbai-Ndoki (which ofcourse is a boundary village to Abia)....

I am more Rivers than Abia.. I have my LGA certificate of Origin in Rivers Not Abia..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Dirty frustrated Aba pig. If only you spend all these time kicking your useless incompetent gov Okezie, at least he would have cleaned Aba, lets forget about him fixing the dilapidated roads all over Aba and entire Abia state because that is a rocket science in Abia state. You should be hiding and not exposing yourself in public because your Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. You should be sober about your state because you don't have governor on that state since 1999. You should have some shame.

[s]
NwaforIgbo:

It's never better than Port Harcourt International Airport..... THe runway may be longer, but it can never be better than PH Airport (though not built by Wike)See PH airport here.... https://www.nairaland.com/6109957/pictures-port-harcourt-international-airport
https://www.nairaland.com/6091642/pictures-renovated-port-harcourt-airport
I always tell you people in SE that Mediocrity will kill u people. Cure yourself from Mediocrity...
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by NwaforIgbo: 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
leicestercamper:
Your useless incompetent fat ugly governor Okezie has wasted almost 8yrs with almost no project to show. Aren't you ashamed that abia is the worst state in igboland?

Obiano built international airport, international convention centre, stadium, roads, bridges, flyovers, hospitals, schools, etc, can you list what your useless governors in abia have done since 1999 till date.

[s][/s]

Like I said, all SE states and people are mediocre.. From Abia to the bottom. Okezie is the Worst..

THe only Governor that seems to know what quality is and what he is doing is Dave Umahi.

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Dirty ipob Aba miscreant, you honestly think you can deceive anyone except yourself. Aba pig, you can never be from Rivers state, even you die and come back again to this life. Abia people like you are cursed to the point that they are not interest in their state, no wonder it was easy for TA Orji to rule the state and later given senate seat, no wonder it was easy for a failure like Okezie to win 2 terms in office, no wonder it was easy for Orji kalu to loot the state and now in the senate. Now Ikuku is warming up to take over from Okezie, but you Abia miscreants are not even doing anything about it to get a worthy governor for once in your history. Clowns, all you people know is IPOB and Nnamdi kanu

[s]
NwaforIgbo:

Maybe you should google about Ndoki (Umuagbai and Akwete) to be precize..
Abia is my maternal home and Abia (Akwete-Ndoki) is my paternal settlement..... But I am a son of Umuagbai-Ndoki (which ofcourse is a boundary village to Abia)....
I am more Rivers than Abia.. I have my LGA certificate of Origin in Rivers Not Abia..
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by NwaforIgbo: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
leicestercamper:
Dirty frustrated Aba pig. If only you spend all these time kicking your useless incompetent gov Okezie, at least he would have cleaned Aba, lets forget about him fixing the dilapidated roads all over Aba and entire Abia state because that is a rocket science in Abia state. You should be hiding and not exposing yourself in public because your Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. You should be sober about your state because you don't have governor on that state since 1999. You should have some shame.

[s][/s]

This is how you know an illitrate.. Point where they err and they go beserk.

LOL.... Your vile words means nothing to me.. All I want is for you to know that you and many of your likes in SE are mediocres and village champons.. Come to PH and see how proper city structures are built not that quacky stuffs you have in Onitsha.

THough I give it to Onitsha people who are the real gees, building and doing lots of stuff individually admist goverment neglect and ineffeciency. Well, thank God Soludo is here.. I hope he shows u mediocres what governing looks like.

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by NwaforIgbo: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
leicestercamper:
Dirty ipob Aba miscreant, you honestly think you can deceive anyone except yourself. Aba pig, you can never be from Rivers state, even you die and come back again to this life. Abia people like you are cursed to the point that they are not interest in their state, no wonder it was easy for TA Orji to rule the state and later given senate seat, no wonder it was easy for a failure like Okezie to win 2 terms in office, no wonder it was easy for Orji kalu to loot the state and now in the senate. Now Ikuku is warming up to take over from Okezie, but you Abia miscreants are not even doing anything about it to get a worthy governor for once in your history. Clowns, all you people know is IPOB and Nnamdi kanu

[s][/s]

Lol..... who cares if you believe I am from Rivers State or not... What you believe or do ot beleive is inconsequential to me..
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lol..of course you will never stand as some from the backward shithole abia state to spew this.

Abia your state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

Umuahia your state capital is more or less is village.

Aba is a disgusting sewage filled with bad roads and filthy environment.

Abia is yet to have a governor since 1999. I have not seen anyone from Abia who is proud to say so in this forum, this is because Abia is a disgraceful state.

There's nothing in your backward useless worthless shithole state to be proud of .
I totally feel your inner pains and frustration about your abia state. cheesy

[s]
NwaforIgbo:

This is how you know an illitrate.. Point where they err and they go beserk. .. Your vile words means nothing to me.. All I want is for you to know that you and many of your likes in SE are mediocres and village champons.. Come to PH and see how proper city structures are built not that quacky stuffs you have in Onitsha.THough I give it to Onitsha people who are the real gees, building and doing lots of stuff individually admist goverment neglect and ineffeciency. Well, thank God Soludo is here.. I hope he shows u mediocres what governing looks like.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
cheesy

Dirty aba pig, I have busted you ipob miscreant from abia state. All you do is running around other state's threads, but you will never pay attention to your backward useless abia state.

[s]
NwaforIgbo:

who cares if you believe I am from Rivers State or not... What you believe or do ot beleive is inconsequential to me..
[/s]
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
It is only an aba ipob miscreant can utter this type of comment in support of clown called Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by NwaforIgbo: 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
leicestercamper:
Lol..of course you will never stand as some from the backward shithole abia state to spew this.

Abia your state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

Umuahia your state capital is more or less is village.

Aba is a disgusting sewage filled with bad roads and filthy environment.

Abia is yet to have a governor since 1999. I have not seen anyone from Abia who is proud to say so in this forum, this is because Abia is a disgraceful state.

There's nothing in your backward useless worthless shithole state to be proud of .
I totally feel your inner pains and frustration about your abia state. cheesy

[s][/s]

WHo does'nt know that Abia state is the worst state in SE... If that's what will make you feel better, take, go and leak your scores...

But that doesn't mean Anambra's government has been performing optimally.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Shut up and accept your backward useless shithole Abia state in peace. You think you can play that silly game with me. Clown

[s]
NwaforIgbo:

WHo does'nt know that Abia state is the worst state in SE... If that's what will make you feel better, take, go and leak your scores...
But that doesn't mean Anambra's government has been performing optimally.
[/s]

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by NwaforIgbo: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
leicestercamper:
Shut up and accept your backward useless shithole Abia state in peace. You think you can play that silly game with me. Clown

[s][/s]

I chose to be anonymous in this forum, so no matter what you post, It won't make me reveal my identity.. Yeah I am proud Ndoki man... Ndoki spreads from Rivers to Abia to Akwa Ibom... Myself I am a proud son of Umuagbai-Ndoki, Rivers State.

Adieu.. This is the last time i will indulge you.

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
cheesy

Miserable Aba pig still struggling to deceive himself. You cannot change who you are, you are a useless frustrated aba pig. If you like dress like king jaja, it doesn't change the fact that you are from the most backward state in Nigeria which is Abia state. The evidence is clear.

[s]
NwaforIgbo:

chose to be anonymous in this forum, so no matter what you post, It won't make me reveal my identity.. Yeah I am proud Ndoki man... Ndoki spreads from Rivers to Abia to Akwa Ibom... Myself I am a proud son of Umuagbai-Ndoki, Rivers State.Adieu.. This is the last time i will indulge you.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Chikeluba25(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
NwaforIgbo:

I don't have time to engage a lazy folk.. I gave u a link that contains must of his project that Obiano's project can not equal but you are too lazy to go thru it and redeem yourself.
You are such a lazy person to the point that you lack words and point to oppose me. I should have known you are a coconut head. Leave Abakaliki and travel to places; you say no. Travel is part of education...
Imagine who is comparing Obiano and Umahi.

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by domchike(m): 12:30am On Mar 22, 2022
And he was running away on the day of his handing over he was virtually sneaking out of the country. Well tell that to EFCC[quote eauthor=globemoney post=111204277]
Hes the best Anambra Governor ever, whether you like it or not[/quote]
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by SweetiliciousD: 1:03am On Mar 22, 2022
Buziness101:
IF HOPE UZODINMA CAN DO IN IMO STATE HALF OF WHAT WILLIE OBIANO DID IN ANAMBRA STATE... I WILL PERSONALLY TREK FROM OWERRI TO LAGOS IN SOLIDARITY.... ANAMBRA PEOPLE, EFCC AND NIGERIANS SHOULD ALWAYS PRAY TO HAVE LEADERS LIKE WILLIE OBIANO

God bless you.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by smoke555: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
globemoney:

Why won’t I call you names since you are very slow asking how many projects he was able to execute on the same thread showing his numerous projects. Yes he increased IGR from 500 million to over 1 billion in his first six months. Inflation my ass

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by globemoney: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
smoke555:

Fake news

2 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by smoke555: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
globemoney:

Fake news

Dispute that with sun newspaper
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by iworiwo: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Spandau:

So wetem picture of poultry and rice mills?
No mind that person ooo. Let me tell you that poultry is built under Governor Obiano, he only gave them the land.

You want to know more about the poultry farm?

Toxic work culture

Poor work environment (no office for staffs except some managers placed there to cover all their secret evil doing by their MD, dilapidated accommodation for staff)

Delays in salary payment usually pays once in every 60 days and they will deduct your money without your consent even when you are right about your ideas. The man is controlling every staff like his children

If you reveal anything to anybody about the poultry farm, the MD will do everything to find out and sack you immediately.

People leave the job every now and then and that was why I left too. I am happier doing my own farming business today

Your mental health will go to zero

Poor salary scale.

Highly indebted

Micro Managers

They don't provide employees with the needed tools to work but always blame employees for not delivering.

It's a one Man business and the MD is Chike Okonkwo, he will make life miserable for you when you stand to make him know he's doing things the wrong way. They make policies to favour their management alone.

Your destiny will hate you if join the company.

No Health Insurance, no Life assurance, job related injury is at your own cost even if you are a factory worker.

They will deceive you with attractive salary, pretend to be an angel just for you to join them. Immediately you join them the game changes, your salary will be slashed and you will be subjected to inhumane treatment. You will regret the day you were born.

Misleading information on the job role with false contents with the aim of deceiving investors and unsuspecting employees.

The most miserable set of management
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Aside airport which is public borrowed fund nothing else about obiano, his just a drunkard

Obiano is a dustbin
Obiano failed both in his family and government simple
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by LagosNissan: 8:22pm On May 28, 2022
smoke555:

They will na, if he gets convicted, then na thief him thief, he no kill person, he is just lucky here is not China

Pls i can't access my pm, could you please drop your email,?
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by LagosNissan: 6:14am On May 30, 2022
smoke555:

Oh seems you didn't even know where the fracas with bianca started, obviously you think it just started at the inurgaration of soludo?

Lol, you know nothing my boy
Please i can't access my pm.

Can u send me your mail pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

More Picture Evidence: Real Buhari Vs Fake... A double or A Facial Surgery? / FBI: Chika Augustine Odionyenma, Ihedioha’s Ally Wanted For Wire Fraud In US / Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.