Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) (52289 Views)

Enugu Is In Shambles As Ugwuanyi Completes His Tenure: Pictures / IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters / How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by globemoney: 10:31am On Mar 20, 2022
Nonybb:
So ANAMBRaLASTson this is what your father Obiano was able to do after 8 good years? Indeed Fellowship problem is what we have in Nigeria and not rulership
We have been asking you clowns to mention your governors achievements let’s compare with Obianos yet just nonsense talks. The thread is just starting

13 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by globemoney: 10:31am On Mar 20, 2022
Udele1 I hope you won’t avoid this thread.

8 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2022
Mooh247:

Bringing anybody's father to simple political matters shows you level of intelligence and your moral upbringing

Health sector under Obiano

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Mooh247: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2022
post=111196294:

This campaign after Election sef...

Is Obiano running for Kuje prison chairman
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Invictuse: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2022
Look at this fool, with the little Obiano did he will fit perfectly among best 1-5 performing gov in Nigeria not only in this dispensation but since 1999. Can you now see your brain is completely dead.

Esama:
This is what a whole governor did for 8 years no wonder he is running to a sane clim op continue deceiving yourself and keep celebrating mediciorty.

6 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2022
Mooh247:

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Mooh247:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Mooh247: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2022
post=111196398:

grin grin
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Invictuse: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2022
Let it show, at least I know I am fighting a just cause. If Obiano should go to jail I swear no gov in Nigeria since 1999 till date should be outside of jail. This man is among the best 1-3 govs since 1999. If Nigeria was a just country every member of the EFCC should be stoned to death for this singular act. Ganduje Bagudu Yari are all their with proven looting history.

Mooh247:

Bringing anybody's father to simple political matters shows you level of intelligence and your moral upbringing

8 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2022
[Health sector

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2022
Still on Health sector facilities acquired by Obiano's administration at COOUTH Awka

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Jackson105: 10:42am On Mar 20, 2022
globemoney:

What did Sanwolu do. Obiano started and completed an international airport in 15 months, what did Sanwolu do

International airport my foot?

How come Obiano didn't use the international airport to travel/run away? He has to come to Lagos to run away, before he was caught, maybe if he has use the audio internationally airport, he would have run away successfully.

7 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by globemoney: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2022
Invictuse:
Let it show, at least I know I am fighting a just cause. If Obiano should go to jail I swear no gov in Nigeria since 1999 till date should be outside of jail. This man is among the best 1-3 govs since 1999. If Nigeria was a just country every member of the EFCC should be stoned to death for this singular act. Ganduje Bagudu Yari are all their with proven looting history.

You are very correct. EFCC scored an own goal

2 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2022
More projects done by Obiano at COOUTH

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by globemoney: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2022
Jackson105:

International airport my foot?

How come Obiano didn't use the international airport to travel/run away? He has to come to Lagos to run away, before he was caught, maybe if he has use the audio internationally airport, he would have run away successfully.
Onuku why not tell your useless FG to grant the state International license. The airport has the longest runway in the country and can land and take off any plane to anywhere in the world. Tell your useless FG to grant the Airport and international license, obiano would prefer to fly from the airport to his base in Houston because it’s currently safest in the country

12 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2022
Obiano built two vehicle diagnostic centers in Awka and Nkpor

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2022
Diagnostic centers two was built by Obiano's administration

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2022
Many are suffering from low memories, more from Obiano's administration

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2022
More on transportation sector under Obiano

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Mooh247: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2022
Invictuse:

Anambra indegenes wrote a petition for questions to be asked on Paris refund, Sure-P fund, and Security votes let him clear himself if he isn't greedy and corrupt as alleged

2 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2022
Security

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:54am On Mar 20, 2022
Security under Obiano

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2022
Many are suffering from low memories or jealous of his projects that's why they are attacking him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2022
Lalasticlala this thread deserve front page, most of our people are suffering from low memories grin

Security under Obiano

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Codeye(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2022
Invictuse:
Sanwolu can not be gov to lunatics n fools which you are obviously one. Even Sanwolu will not build 17 bridges n airport when he leaves n I am from Ikorodu just so you know.
Like I had said previously, we celebrate mediocracy, underdevelopment , underachievement and obsolete technology. That's why we are called third world country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:00am On Mar 20, 2022
More on security

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:01am On Mar 20, 2022
Codeye:

Like I had said previously, we celebrate mediocracy, underdevelopment , underachievement and obsolete technology. That's why we are called third world country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2022
Good job op but my own question be say ...why be say every Afonja na from lagos.......I ve never see a man from imo sate claim anambra or a man from anambra claim Enugu...heck I ve never even see a hausa man claim he is from Abuja...even hausa man from kebbi no fit claim say he is from kano....but an Afonja man from osun sate or ibadam always claim he is from lagos

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:03am On Mar 20, 2022
Codeye:

Under Obiano

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
Good job op but my own question be say ...why be say every Afonja na from lagos.......I ve never see a man from imo sate claim anambra or a man from anambra claim Enugu...heck I ve never even see a hausa man claim he is from Abuja...even hausa man from kebbi no fit claim say he is from kano....but an Afonja man from osun sate or ibadam always claim he is from lagos
Na their way grin grin

Anambra fire service under Obiano

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Codeye(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2022
Esama:
This is what a whole governor did for 8 years no wonder he is running to a sane clim op continue deceiving yourself and keep celebrating mediciorty.
Keep.saying the exact same.thing still one lowlife is insulting me. Anyway an Anambra
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Buziness101: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2022
IF HOPE UZODINMA CAN DO IN IMO STATE HALF OF WHAT WILLIE OBIANO DID IN ANAMBRA STATE... I WILL PERSONALLY TREK FROM OWERRI TO LAGOS IN SOLIDARITY.... ANAMBRA PEOPLE, EFCC AND NIGERIANS SHOULD ALWAYS PRAY TO HAVE LEADERS LIKE WILLIE OBIANO

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / Obiano: Why I Tried To Rush Out Of Nigeria After Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.