Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers (3472 Views)

Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks / Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by erosimo(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Help2020:
what about the loss on Ukraine nan? Don't you people record that too?

The record is with Putin and Russia army, you can always contact them for it. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by Toktee(m): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Silly western propaganda
Muslims will always called bad news against Putin fake and propaganda... yet Putin hates Islam more than any other president in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by Toktee(m): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
erosimo:

The record is with Putin and Russia army, you can always contact them for it. Thank you
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by RuMiRgO1stSon: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
I thought the Russian soldiers have a mobile crematoriums which they use to cremate their deads with? Ayam not understanding this thing again oo
Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by kollinz1234(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
erosimo:

My friend, no need answering all these Putin dogs on nairaland.
Common sense will ask why Russia has still not taken kyiv after 1 month of a war that Putin claims will be over in 4days, despite a 6km range of tanks.

Imagine Russia not have an air power or NATO declaring a no fly zone on Ukraine sky, is it not a game over for the overrated Russian army??

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by erosimo(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
kollinz1234:
My friend, no need answering all these Putin dogs on nairaland.
Common sense will ask why Russia has still not taken kyiv after 1 month of a war that Putin claims will be over in 4days, despite a 6km range of tanks.

Imagine Russia not have an air power or NATO declaring a no fly zone on Ukraine sky, is it not a game over for the overrated Russian army??

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by lampi: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
erosimo:

I have a video with me, the true account of what is happening in Ukraine but unfortunately, the file is larger than what can be shared on nairaland. I believe that would have given you an idea.
shut the Bleep up
Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by DONFASZY(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
Two old goat are fighting from afar and den they send there calf that they have no single relationship with to go n die for there senseless cause

Russian soldiers don’t want to go to war
Ukrainian soldiers same because d fight is nt for them and it’s illegally silly or stupid

Putin should stop d eat n renegotiate abegi don’t taya
Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by erosimo(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
lampi:
shut the Bleep up

Can't you air your point without letting people know how dumb and demented you are?
Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by tomaxzagrofood: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
You can only discover the richness and goodness of this product Peculiar Dates Syrup by placing your order now.
Please place your order now on whatsapp 08023163504 or Please click on our konga link below to place your order https:///merchant/perculiar-food

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You have been so brainwashed you don't even know the real murderous icons ...see them below please
These guys wiped out over 11milion people from earth.

1 Like

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by aggos: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
The Russians are no match for them on ground battle because it's their Land. The casualties suffered so far by the Ukrainians are through airstrikes by the Russians.

quote author=jaytee01 post=111200764] Honestly, the figures are understated, mostly by your angelic icon.

Reports, which should be believed, state that the Ukrainian freedom fighters have killed more than 100000 Russian soldiers. Most of Russia's military hardware has been destroyed. The only problem is that major Ukrainian cities are gradually being reduced to rubble and millions of Ukrainians are falling over themselves to run away from the country.
[/quote]
Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by Ajimusty2: 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Someone below me has something important to say about this lipsrsealed
so i shift responsibility 2 u,u run give person.lol
Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by Totilopussylick(m): 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ajimusty2:
so i shift responsibility 2 u,u run give person.lol
I ran out of armor....i mean words.

I don't av anything more to say about the Ukraine vs Russia palava lipsrsealed.
Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by Ajimusty2: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I ran out of armor....i mean words.

I don't av anything more to say about the Ukraine vs Russia palava lipsrsealed.
The matter get as e b.

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S. Elects It's First Transgender State Lawmaker / U.S. Aid To Africa Must Stop / Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.