Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers (3441 Views)

Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks / Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by erosimo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
[/b]Putin's convoy of corpses: Trains are being loaded with dead Russian soldiers in the dead of night after their deaths in Ukraine to hide true death toll, claim Belarus locals who say they have seen 2,500 bodies in two weeks[b]

The corpses of Russian soldiers killed in Ukraine are being moved from Belarus back to Russia by train and planes in the dead of night to avoid attracting attention, it has emerged.
Video posted by Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty shows military ambulances driving through the Belarusian city of Homel in early March, with employees at the region’s clinical hospital claiming more than 2,500 bodies have already been shipped back to Russia as of March 13.
Ukraine’s military says that more than 14,000 Kremlin troops have been killed since the Russian invasion on February 24, while one US intelligence estimate has put the number at around 7,000. Moscow’s Defence Ministry says that less than 500 soldiers have been killed.
Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by Ajimusty2: 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
the person beneath me has something important to say.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by Totilopussylick(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Someone below me has something important to say about this lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Invading a man in his locality is not an easy task.

The claim that "police action" of three days will clamp down on the eastern agitators held no water as it became a full blown war fought and held on for three years with no Victor.

It is never easy to invade

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by erosimo(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
More:

1 Share

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by SarkinYarki: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Silly western propaganda

7 Likes

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by tsinzu: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
Fake news from fake news western media.

5 Likes

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by erosimo(m): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
More

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by OMENKAismad: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
erosimo:
[/b]Putin's convoy of corpses: Trains are being loaded with dead Russian soldiers in the dead of night after their deaths in Ukraine to hide true death toll, claim Belarus locals who say they have seen 2,500 bodies in two weeks[b]

The corpses of Russian soldiers killed in Ukraine are being moved from Belarus back to Russia by train and planes in the dead of night to avoid attracting attention, it has emerged.
Video posted by Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty shows military ambulances driving through the Belarusian city of Homel in early March, with employees at the region’s clinical hospital claiming more than 2,500 bodies have already been shipped back to Russia as of March 13.
Ukraine’s military says that more than 14,000 Kremlin troops have been killed since the Russian invasion on February 24, while one US intelligence estimate has put the number at around 7,000. Moscow’s Defence Ministry says that less than 500 soldiers have been killed.
how did they count the dead bodies just by looking at themb

1 Like

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by Imattertoo: 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by erosimo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Silly western propaganda
You are free to call it anything you want because it does not favour your murderous icon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by Franky70(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
Imagine
cry cry cry

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by erosimo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
OMENKAismad:

I have a video with me, the true account of what is happening in Ukraine but unfortunately, the file is larger than what can be shared on nairaland. I believe that would have given you an idea.
Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by jaytee01(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
OMENKAismad:
grin
Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by Kingofdsouth: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
All you saying the usa are afraid of Russia, I don’t really understand your problem. First of all, the war is not directly connected to them, and they can even decide not to give aids to Ukraine. But at least they are helping. So you want the US to abandon their normal life and plunge the whole world into a world war. That would be foolish to wish for that because even us in Africa will be gravely abandon. Oga them, make una let me live to achieve my many dreams oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by SarkinYarki: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
erosimo:

You are free to call it anything you want because it does not favour your murderous icon

You have been so brainwashed you don't even know the real murderous icons ...see them below please

6 Likes

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by erosimo(m): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Your hatred for the west has no boundary. I'm sorry bro because I can't help you.

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by jaytee01(m): 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
erosimo:

Honestly, the figures are understated, mostly by your angelic icon.

Reports, which should be believed, state that the Ukrainian freedom fighters have killed more than 100000 Russian soldiers. Most of Russia's military hardware has been destroyed. The only problem is that major Ukrainian cities are gradually being reduced to rubble and millions of Ukrainians are falling over themselves to run away from the country.

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by tsinzu: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
erosimo:

The western leaders are the real murderous icons and mass murderers but you will always justify their own invasions as liberating the people but Russia's own is evil just because the western media told you so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by tsinzu: 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
erosimo:

I have a video with me, the true account of what is happening in Ukraine but unfortunately, the file is larger than what can be shared on nairaland. I believe that would have given you an idea.
Video made by you? Or another video made by the western propagandists to brainwash you even further?

1 Like

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by erosimo(m): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
tsinzu:

The western leaders are the real murderous icons and mass murderers but you will always justify their own invasions as liberating the people but Russia's own is evil just because the western media told you so.

Just tell me one positive Ukrainian's interest that justify Russia invasion?
Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by erosimo(m): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
tsinzu:

Video made by you? Or another video made by the western propagandists to brainwash you even further?

Obviously, you haven't seen beyond your nose

1 Like

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by erosimo(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
tsinzu:

So, you mean Russia invasion is liberating Ukrainians in Ukraine? Thank you for the update
Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by kingjiss: 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
erosimo:

You are fool of lies

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by erosimo(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
kingjiss:

You are fool of lies

I guess, you didn't expect it. I'm sorry bro, it's really happening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by sotall(m): 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Putin's zombies on nairaland will say this is fake news

1 Like

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by Codeye(m): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
Russia Putin have started what he can not finish. Ukraine to the world. We'll win. Peace to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
So bad, war is never an option, the would always be casualties on both side ....I sincerely hope both parties come to a truce and do the needful and end the war immediately undecided undecided undecided,ONE LOVE
Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by Help2020: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
erosimo:

what about the loss on Ukraine nan? Don't you people record that too?

1 Like

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by Goodmarlian: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
High casualties are expected on both sides, I even expected more because this is not an Ak47 and grenade war, this is a war that involves the use of highly advance state of the art weapons. do you know the havoc ordinary javelin can wreck?

1 Like

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by joyandfaith: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Silly western propaganda

Yes oh! Russian soldiers are invincible. They can't die.

1 Like

Re: Putin's Convoy Of Corpses: Trains Are Being Loaded With Dead Russian Soldiers by joyandfaith: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Help2020:
what about the loss on Ukraine nan? Don't you people record that too?

All ukranian soldiers have been killed. It is their dogs and cats that are shooting at Russians. RA are dancing in streets of Ukraine. No casualties .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'God Is Weeping Over Donald Trump': Archbishop Tutu On Jerusalem Move / It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals / Russian Jamming System Blocks All NATO Electronics Over Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.