Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,402 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation (1977 Views)

APC PCC Blasts Tonye Cole For Campaigning Without Tinubu' Poster In Rivers State / 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu / Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Ejima1: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjSBI641vfQ
Ex-Nigeria internationals have commended National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, for his contributions to sports development in the country.

They made the remarks when they paid Tinubu a courtesy visit on Saturday in Lagos to congratulate him on his 70th birthday which comes up on March 29.

Peter Rufai, Ike Shorunmu and Dosu Joseph, Austin Okocha and Nwankwo Kanu, Taribo West and Uche Okechukwu, Obafemi Martins, Tijani Babangida, Victor Ikpeba and Mutiu Adepoju were some of the ex-internationals who were in attendance.

Lauding Tinubu, particularly for his achievements in Lagos, Okocha said the former Lagos governor is the reason why he usually calls Lagos home.

Former Arsenal forward Kanu who instituted the Kanu Heart Foundation
Lauding Tinubu, particularly for his achievements in Lagos, Okocha said the former Lagos governor is the reason why he usually calls Lagos home.

Former Arsenal forward Kanu who instituted the Kanu Heart Foundation disclosed that the first seed money for that initiative was donated by Tinubu in 2002.

"Without that money, there wouldn't have been Kanu Foundation to perform the heart surgeries that have saved many lives," he said.

Taribo West prayed that Nigeria be blessed with more kind-hearted people like Tinubu while wishing him well in the presidential race.
Mentioning their names one by one with their nicknames while playing for the country, Asiwaju Tinubu thanked them for their exploits on the field of play, for putting smiles on the faces of many and for helping to put Nigeria's name on the global map.

He said the former players gave Nigerians a sense of immense pride and a source of inspiration, particularly the young ones.

Tinubu said together the former players reflected the spirit of an unbreakable team.

He used the opportunity to seek the support of the players for his presidential ambition, saying he has a vision and the competence and ability to implement that vision.

Among the ex-Super Eagles that visited him were Julius Aghahowa, Victor Agali, Garba Lawal and Duke Udi.

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Cardealer2021(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
I'm not a tinibu fan neither am also a pdp fan, but to be honest can anyone mention any other political holder pass or present who have done better for there state like the way tinibu has done for lagos.b undecided
Apart for thuggery and traffic congestion, I think Lagos is the best state in the country, and tinibu was the master planner of Lagos

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Mooh247: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
cool

Irrelevant irredeemable inconsiquential internet trolls can wail endlessly.... Rich, intelligent, sophisticated people are all for Tinubu

12 Likes

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Totilopussylick(m): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
For that reason, Tinubu for president 2023 shouldn't be a surprise to everyone living in Nigeria lipsrsealed

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for president of federal republic of Nigeria cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Cardealer2021(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
This news go pain ip0b well well grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Cardealer2021(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Ejima1: 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Must you be tribalistic in every comment?
Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Baawaa(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Tinubu with his money can buy anything.
Tinubu is buying people's brain
Tinubu is buying people's honour
Tinubu is buying people's salvation
Tinubu is buying people's integrity
Tinubu is buying people's wisdom
Tinubu is buying people's reasoning
Tinubu is buying people's power.
But Nigerians don't need Tinubu
Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Invictuse: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Tinubu de give me endless joy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Ttalk: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Some people would not like the accolade showered on Tinubu here

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by greymiles: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kanu is lying
How will brown roof afonja be the one to donate the first donate seed money

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by OBoy50: 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin grin
Collect your share and say anything brother.... remain to japa
Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Mooh247: 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ejima1:

Is Ipob a tribe or an ethnic group or how exactly his that tribalistic

4 Likes

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Cardealer2021(m): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mooh247:

Is Ipob a tribe or an ethnic group or how exactly his that tribalistic
my brother I tire oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Invictuse: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Yes let him be tribalistic, Ipob n igbos are not ashame of their bigotry, why should others be ashamed of theirs.

It's an Igbo adage that says if you got it flaunt it, let Tinubu flaunt his credentials on the faces of enemies so that can be put to eternal shame. Those comparing Tinubu to the miser the Pandora criminal Peter Obi that was sharing 30 30 Naira to his own people should come tell us how the thief will pay for heart surgery or what philanthropic gesture as the bastard undertaken across tribal divide.

Ejima1:

5 Likes

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Achuwa1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Last presidential election for cashing out was Atiku but it seems this season cashing out on Tinubu started very early oo and it seems people go cash out twice as what was gotten from atiku the other time coz of the desperation of Tinubu.. �
Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Cardealer2021(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ejima1:

I never knew ipob was an ethnic group in Nigeria shocked

3 Likes

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Cardealer2021(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Achuwa1:
Last presidential election for cashing out was Atiku but it seems this season cashing out on Tinubu started very early oo and it seems people go cash out twice as what was gotten from atiku the other time coz of the desperation of Tinubu.. �
Oga nothing like cashing out here you know the bitter truth wink
Tinibu has won already unless he don't the primary if he does forget it tinibu is the Nigeria next president that is the sad reality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Mooh247: 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Achuwa1:

Kpele oo Tinubu's account manager... Not everyone is hungry and poor and sell their support for crumbs, these are billionaire networking with fellow billionaire while kobonaires wail online

2 Likes

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Nigerialabalaba: 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Former Arsenal forward Kanu who instituted the Kanu Heart Foundation

Former Arsenal forward Kanu who instituted the Kanu Heart Foundation disclosed that the first seed money for that initiative was donated by Tinubu in 2002.

"Without that money, there wouldn't have been Kanu Foundation to perform the heart surgeries that have saved many lives," he said

grateful souls.

4 Likes

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Exactly what I was thinking. Especially as their illustrious son Okocha admits he views Lagos as home, because of Tinubu, while the average penniless Igbo continues to shout that Lagos developed to it's present level without Tinubu.

Life is sweet sha.

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by sreamsense: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Relevant ones including former and present players from the land of rising sun are fast joining Tinubu's train to Aso rock while irrelevant ones are wasting their lifes dying for senseless Biafra matters or wasting their useful time on nairaland posting abusive threads upon threads only on Tinubu matters.

I beg let's join hands together to build Nigeria; having Oduduwa or Biafra country is never the solution. So far human beings will still rule those countries once we get them, we will keep getting problems upon problems because nearly all humans are selfish

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by alanto: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
So na Tinubu first donate for Kanu heart foundation? Wow. I'm more than impressed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by athaboi(f): 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Tinubu na chop make I chop...the only thing that will happen in his government is if you have contact, you will be made! Na chop I chop government we go see
Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ttalk:
Some people would not like the accolade showered on Tinubu here

Hell no. They are choking on their food right now. They cannot even show face here yet they would have swelled this to 20 pages if it were a Tinubu diss thread.
Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by abefeabebi(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
Weather we like it or not the race is between 2 political party APC AND PDP, so if BAT eventually become APC candidate, he is our next president. The guy get connect forgets it,many will still come out to eulogies him, just waiting for primary.

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Cardealer2021(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

Exactly what I was thinking. Especially as their illustrious son Okocha admits he views Lagos as home, because of Tinubu, while the average penniless Igbo continues to shout that Lagos developed to it's present level without Tinubu.

Life is sweet sha.
Don't mind dem they are hypocrite, I'm not yoruba and I don't live in Nigeria but the ibo constant hate for tinibu makes me to like him

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Achuwa1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
You Tinubu urchins are here ranting when the North are yet to decide who they will hand over Apc presidential ticket.
We dey hear Emefielie from some quarters and some are saying Amaechi.
Remember north are still nursing Yara dau remaining tenure, so will want to give it to a south south like GEJ tht has only one tenure left so tht power will return to the North.
Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Cajal(m): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
KANU HEART FOUNDATION ...the first seed for the program was donated by TINUBU in 2002
Jagaban no dey make mouth

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Achuwa1:
Last presidential election for cashing out was Atiku but it seems this season cashing out on Tinubu started very early oo and it seems people go cash out twice as what was gotten from atiku the other time coz of the desperation of Tinubu..

Please don't fool yourself. For once, admit the truth and shame the devil.

Tinubu has impacted lives willingly and benevolently when he did not have to care and had nothing to gain.

Can you imagine it is the same dreaded Miyetti Allah waxing lyrical about Tinubu below?

https://www.thecable.ng/miyetti-allah-tinubu-will-care-for-us-if-elected-president-in-2023/amp

Miyetti Allah: Tinubu will care for us if elected president in 2023

“We are also scanning the people showing interest in the presidential seat with Bola Tinubu leading because he was the one that intervened in our matter while he was governor of Lagos and we had a crisis in Benue.

“Tinubu came all the way, got us on a round table, and reconciled us, so, someone who could do this at that time, we believe can do more when he is at the helms of affairs.”
Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Cajal:
KANU HEART FOUNDATION ...the first seed for the program was donated by TINUBU in 2002
Jagaban no dey make mouth

I am sure this revelation has shocked some people. No wonder they are avoiding this thread that would be 50 pages if attacking Tinubu.
Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by SarkinYarki: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Cardealer2021:
I'm not a tinibu fan neither am also a pdp fan, but to be honest can anyone mention any other political holder pass or present who have done better for there state like the way tinibu has done for lagos.b undecided
Apart for thuggery and traffic congestion, I think Lagos is the best state in the country, and tinibu was the master planner of Lagos

What did Tinubu do for Lagos other than mismanage it's treasury?

Are you aware Lagos doesn't even have pipe borne water supply?

Are You aware over 70 percent of it's inner roads are dirt roads ?

Are you aware Lagos doesnt have sewage treatment of any capacity?

Are you aware Lagos has no proper govt health care facility?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing / 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? / Peter Obi Is Cruel Thief, He Owed Anambra Worker 36 Month Arrear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.