Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,380 members, 7,850,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) (48637 Views)

Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec / Raymond King, Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper, Dies (Photo) / Choirul Huda: Indonesian Goalkeeper Dies After Collision With Team-mate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Why are we here?

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by BloomingDale(f): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Probably the covid vaccine.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by Dmacqh(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
... is crime or bad news dealer ... una supplier strong ooo

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by talktimi(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
There'll be no autopsy as usual, Nigeria na cruise cool
Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by Kilef05: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Too bad.
Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by onatisi(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
people should get their blood pressure checked , although the cause of this beautiful lady death hasnt been confirmed but many people look healthy on the streets but inside the silent killer is killing their body system , one day they will just slump and die , that is why high bllod pressure is called and termed "the silent killer ? , you wont know u have it until u get diagnose or die .
once you are over 22years old , always go for medical check up, let them check ur blood pressure , kidney , liver , sugar level and also cholesterol level.

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Chai what happened "see more pictures of her dead body here .death.com" did I tell you that I want to see dead bodies!
Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
We don’t actually test player’s fitness before training and games in this country
Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by edosignature(m): 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
May she find rest with her creator.
Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by BabalawoPikin(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
qekng40:

So?

Who told you I like bad news, Guy stay your lane o
lol. is trying na. The guy is funny too. Leave am if he quote u

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by qekng40(f): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
lol. is trying na. The guy is funny too. Leave am if he quote u

I've left him
Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by Mohbola(f): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
wow. may God rest her soul
Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by HardMirror(m): 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
post=111223808:

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.
grin you be mumu. So you sef know u like bad news grin
Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by HardMirror(m): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Chai what happened "see more pictures of her dead body here .death.com" did I tell you that I want to see dead bodies!
heheehehe... that na craze guy
Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
onatisi:
people should get their blood pressure checked , although the cause of this beautiful lady death hasnt been confirmed but many people look healthy on the streets but inside the silent killer is killing their body system , one day they will just slump and die , that is why high bllod pressure is called and termed "the silent killer ? , you wont know u have it until u get diagnose or die .
once you are over 22years old , always go for medical check up, let them check ur blood pressure , kidney , liver , sugar level and also cholesterol level.
after checking and you find out that you have a high blood pressure what would you do about it?
Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by sameks08(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
very very torching may her soul rest in peace
Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by Lightorder: 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by OBALOLA55(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
This guy no dey bring good news and will still end up telling you to click link to see more photos.
D GUY NOR GET SENSE NA
Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by A305: 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sudden fever and dizziness is as a result of low blood pressure.
Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by A305: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Descottes:
after checking and you find out that you have a high blood pressure what would you do about it?
Simple

Go on a diet plan and get back to your healthy heart. And these are:

Vitamin D - Salmon(fish), Egg, Sun light etc.

Potassium - Banana, Avocado

Magnizium - Avocado

Vitamins - K2

Garlic and honey fermented mixture or habiscus flower tea (zobo)

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by adecz: 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
High blood pressure ...☹️☹️☹️
Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by jumper524(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
post=111223682:

See More Photos Via www.. com
you and bad news ehhnn..

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by Kestolove(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
With all that breast.
Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by airsaylongcome: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
qekng40:

So?

Who told you I like bad news, Guy stay your lane o

We should all ignore that poster. He thrives on the attention and mention he gets here. The more we mention him trying to "complain", the happier he is. I conducted some scanning on his website and domain and found out that is it highly insecure. If I wanted to take down his useless domain, it won't have taken me 5 mins. If all Nairalanders avoid mentioning him or going to his website, he will die off via a bad news to him and his family
Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by Kestolove(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
post=111223988:

How Do You Even Get To Know About
I love

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by HitbackIIback: 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
post=111223808:

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.
My brother be calming down, if you see goodnews post we go still read for now keep reading bad news
Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by mozona(m): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
This life
Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by qekng40(f): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
airsaylongcome:

We should all ignore that poster. He thrives on the attention and mention he gets here. The more we mention him trying to "complain", the happier he is. I conducted some scanning on his website and domain and found out that is it highly insecure. If I wanted to take down his useless domain, it won't have taken me 5 mins. If all Nairalanders avoid mentioning him or going to his website, he will die off via a bad news to him and his family

oh, I'm a newbie here. I've taken note!
Re: Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) by Splitmind: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is so sad.
May Allah grant her Jaanah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Free-kick Goal As Juventus Defeat Inter Milan(Photos) / Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.