Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. (28098 Views)

Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Animegirl(f): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2022
As a lady, I know all too well that many men out there believe some ridiculous shit about us ladies.

1. Women are more emotional and dramatic than men. Men have gotten the bad rap that we are overly emotional (nearly always blamed on hormones!) and can't lead under pressure. What’s ironic about this belief is that when a man slams the table with his hand or raises his voice, it’s somehow perceived as strong and powerful, not emotional. If a woman acted in the same manner, she would be perceived as “emotional” or “a piece of work.” 

2.Women don’t support other women. While I don’t think catty behavior between women in the workplace is as prevalent as people often make it out to be, there may sometimes be a grain of truth to it. Because many of us work in male-dominated organizations, there are fewer slots for women to get ahead and competition is fierce.

3.Most men think we want to see their big gbola. No woman ever wants random d*ick picture. Many men are guity of this. It won't generate a reply at any given time, if it's sent inconsequentially. You will be blocked and reported because no woman wants to see unwanted penis pictures.

4. She Asked For It? With the current prevalent rape-culture in society, I've been hearing a lot of 'she asked for it'. What does that even mean? If I am wearing something that's not to your liking or if I go out to party with boys, I asked to get sexually molested or raped? That's the most disturbing misconception I've come across. sad undecided

5.Not all of us are Gold-diggers or useless. Some of us, have serious big dreams and we don't want to be dependent on someone else’s success or bank balance to get what we want. We want to have our own career and success too. Funny, how men still get intimidated by independent successful women. Truly, I say unto you "men are confuse set of beings". angry

6. If you use your vagina too much, it’ll get “loose.” No penis, toy, hand, or even baby will stretch your vagina permanently. It might adjust to accommodate what’s coming in (or, in the case of childbirth, out), but it’ll bounce back. kiss

7. Once a woman clock 30, she is evening newspaper, pls what is the meaning of this?

Nigeria men stop the misconceptions/assumptions about women, we are not the cause of your frustrations.

141 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:22am On Mar 21, 2022
Its Monday. Let's work.

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by dayabiuuku: 11:33am On Mar 21, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Its Monday. Let's work.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2022
Aunty, no take them serious. All of them way dey insult women, just dey catch cruise. cheesy
For reality, Na them be SIMPle men. Them no fit open mouth talk anyhow, na for nairaland them get power. grin
Some of them dey form redpill for here, but we know say na pússy them be.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by siofra(f): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Well done op. This is a great thread.

Lalasticlala please move to front page.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
siofra:
Well done op. This is a great thread.

Lalasticlala please move to front page.
Unless you add a snake pic... Lala would never...

8 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by siofra(f): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Datboredberry:
Unless you add a snake pic... Lala would never...
True cry
I hope he moves this one.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Skillsnigeria: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Reading
Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by tuoyoojo(m): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ur opinion

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by irunoko(m): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
cool

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Adedotguy: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
cool
Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Rubyjade: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
That is the normal mentality of the average Nigerian man

this mentality is however caused by poverty..

They are unrepentant cheaters..

White ladies and ladies from rich homes, however want guys or agree to date guys that makes them feel like the Queen they are..

They want you to be romantic, say those sweet words, they want to see you tell them, you will die for them, they want guys that can sacrifice for them..

But the average Nigeria man think if I just show them (ladies) the money, she's mine.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by tillaman(m): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
All I know is that the finest of them all is the most deadliest sad

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by DropsMic(m): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yawa
Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by ugochukwufrenzy: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
so what's the moral lesson here

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Freshfish4: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
In your mind now you have something we do not know abi, akpa amu

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by chiefolododo(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by MITCHELL96: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Number 6 though grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by tunwumi: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lol
Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by derecho(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Is that All?

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Zubydeangelo(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Animegirl:
As a lady, I know all too well that many men out there believe some ridiculous shit about us ladies.

1. Women are more emotional and dramatic than men. Men have gotten the bad rap that we are overly emotional (nearly always blamed on hormones!) and can't lead under pressure. What’s ironic about this belief is that when a man slams the table with his hand or raises his voice, it’s somehow perceived as strong and powerful, not emotional. If a woman acted in the same manner, she would be perceived as “emotional” or “a piece of work.” 

2.Women don’t support other women. While I don’t think catty behavior between women in the workplace is as prevalent as people often make it out to be, there may sometimes be a grain of truth to it. Because many of us work in male-dominated organizations, there are fewer slots for women to get ahead and competition is fierce.

3.Most men think we want to see their big gbola. No woman ever wants random d*ick picture. Many men are guity of this. It won't generate a reply at any given time, if it's sent inconsequentially. You will be blocked and reported because no woman wants to see unwanted penis pictures.

4. She Asked For It? With the current prevalent rape-culture in society, I've been hearing a lot of 'she asked for it'. What does that even mean? If I am wearing something that's not to your liking or if I go out to party with boys, I asked to get sexually molested or raped? That's the most disturbing misconception I've come across. sad undecided

5.Not all of us are Gold-diggers or useless. Some of us, have serious big dreams and we don't want to be dependent on someone else’s success or bank balance to get what we want. We want to have our own career and success too. Funny, how men still get intimidated by independent successful women. Truly, I say unto you "men are confuse set of beings". angry

6. If you use your vagina too much, it’ll get “loose.” No penis, toy, hand, or even baby will stretch your vagina permanently. It might adjust to accommodate what’s coming in (or, in the case of childbirth, out), but it’ll bounce back. kiss

7. Once a woman clock 30, she is evening newspaper, pls what is the meaning of this?

Nigeria men stop the misconceptions/assumptions about women, we are not the cause of your frustrations.
We don hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by GooodHardDick: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Absolute trash!!

OP, we're all know you're in sever pains, bitter and frustrated. The thing really pain you no be small

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Greyworld: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
On Ac on the thread please

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by GooodHardDick: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
Animegirl:

[/s]

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Thinktwicemybro: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Op na for your head all those things dey play. Have never heard of them before.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by kekakuz(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
I believe you.
Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Mckhalifa(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
No be this one de do me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Gelojas: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your "Ghosting". Experience / My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS / Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.