Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele (12613 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Will Be Stoned To Death If He Enters South East – Biafra Group / Senators Would Soon Be Stoned - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President / 2019: Remain In Abuja, You’ll Be Stoned – Okorocha Warns Udenwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by Enemyofpeace: 7:21am On Mar 22, 2022
Proflere:
Guys!

Things are hard!

Come be like say this government no even care.

As much as I want to believe that Buhari is a good person, be like say bad luck too dey follow am. Only you in the 80s people couldn't afford bread, that is before PDP oo. Here he is now, within 8 years we have experienced economic recession twice.. E no shock you? Minister of petroleum and for the first time I ever heard adulterated fuel was imported into the country. When fuel is scarce, diesel is costly and gas is no go area...fiaaam National grid collapse.

Badluck is real guys, may we not encounter it as an individual and may we not encounter it as a nation again!
come and see chomtin

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by NOwazobia: 7:23am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No one will kiddo.. grin
Kiddo in evening newspaper body. That is all you depict. Cry cry baby. Cry more! After you fill this bowl, I will provide you with a drum. grin grin grin

Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by Enemyofpeace: 7:26am On Mar 22, 2022
I so much love these prophecies, na now I know sey this man sabi see better things, especially the stoning of government officials.All of them must be stoned to death like common criminals that they are

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by Proflere: 7:26am On Mar 22, 2022
But you know, we cannot still leave out being intentional about who we choose in the next election. We cannot continue with trials and errors.
OlawaleBammie:
guy u get wat i have been telling people in my crib.

Buhari fit dey try hin best but bad luck dey follow the guy upandan

Badluck is greatly embedded in him aswear.

That is why i am optimistic that whoever get the Barton from him comes 2023, either tinubu or umahi or atiku, thins will be a bit better.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by NairaMaster1(m): 7:34am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
And he didn't help ipob see Buhari?

Ipob will soon locate him to show him the full length of their tongues.

Your are not intelligent at all.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by OlawaleBammie: 7:34am On Mar 22, 2022
Proflere:
But you know, we cannot still leave out being intentional about who we choose in the next election. We cannot continue with trials and errors.
ok u re right.

Atiku thief, and maybe that supports him u guys label him tif and imbec!le.

Tinubu is a drug baron and a tif as well, u guys are discouraging us not to vote him

Peter obi is a tif according to u guys, u calls him Peter Obi or something

Pls who do u guys want us to vote??

You as a person who would u rather choose??

Oya talk
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by Brushstrokes20: 7:36am On Mar 22, 2022
The redundant, lifeless scammer is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
The shithole is on a cliff edge undecided
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by Czario: 7:44am On Mar 22, 2022
olamike02:
This is no prophecy it's called guess work.

It's very intuitive guesswork...chances are very high it will happen
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by TAYO124: 7:47am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Guessing as usual..tell your God that told you this nonsense to do something about the issue around the world or keep sleeping..

They should look to God for what? Africans Better realize that their problems is within themself..no imaginary creature is gonna come over there and help you..you can pray and wail as much as you like ..if really that imaginary creature you claim to serve really exist and care then he should do something and wake from his slumber..how can he listen and answer prayers when he doesn't exist?

Nonsense.. undecided

“Better to direct your rant at the supposed messenger (Ayodele) rather than God.
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by shuttox: 7:49am On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:52am On Mar 22, 2022
TAYO124:

“Better to direct your rant at the supposed messenger (Ayodele) rather than God.
He is a messenger of that imaginary creature..
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by georgeakins: 7:53am On Mar 22, 2022
AleAirHub:
I'm a believer but whenever I see an article like this my heart bleeds and is saddened. If truth God showed you all these revelations, what stops you from praying in your quiet closet? And also asked God for compassion and a way out?. Granting journalist interviews in the name of prophecies is shown off and not Biblical.

Profound of Pentecostal dies when Late Bishop Benson Andrew Idahosa slept in thy Lord. Since then many of these so-called preachers are PASTORPRENEUR only a few among them still preach the RIGHTFUL WORD OF GOD

Lastly, everyone in the world knows full well that a Government that doesn't plan or mismanagement resources will experience economic hardship and the outcome meant leads to heavy chaos in the country.

My opinion angry

Bishop Idahosa was a scammer too!

He popularised this pentecostal business.
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by Emmaxmusic(m): 7:56am On Mar 22, 2022
Hnnnm
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by femicyrus(m): 7:58am On Mar 22, 2022
Proflere:
Guys!

Things are hard!

As much as I want to believe that Buhari is a good person, be like say bad luck too dey follow am. Only you in the 80s people couldn't afford bread, that is before PDP oo. Here he is now, within 8 years we have experienced economic recession twice.. E no shock you? Minister of petroleum and for the first time I ever heard adulterated fuel was imported into the country. When fuel is scarce, diesel is costly and gas is no go area...fiaaam National grid collapse.

Badluck is real guys, may we not encounter it as an individual and may we not encounter it as a nation again!
Initially, we voted against *goodluck*

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by ButterBurger: 7:59am On Mar 22, 2022
Public deception drama, all for the money
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by focus2727(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2022
AAA593:

https://punchng.com/economic-hardship-therell-be-protests-govs-will-be-stoned-primate-ayodele-prophesies/
what kind of prediction is this? police going on strike, petrol price and all the jargon of focas. They never see positive things all prophecy good for poor all their prophesy are doom.
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by Diligence: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2022
APC: After rigged victory in 2015: Nigerians would stone us if we didn't perform...
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by Chuksmonika(m): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2022
Oga, nothing go happen. Nigerians are too docile.
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by Bestx(m): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2022
AAA593:

https://punchng.com/economic-hardship-therell-be-protests-govs-will-be-stoned-primate-ayodele-prophesies/

Pray 4 Nigeria.... Chaos is coming if we don't pray.
The Church must wake up!
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by Bimpe29: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2022
The honorable prophet of doom.
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by Oskiki: 9:27am On Mar 22, 2022
For those who take this man seriously

Bestx:

Pray 4 Nigeria.... Chaos is coming if we don't pray.
The Church must wake up!
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by E2000: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2022
I pray this prophecy come to pass .
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by kettykings: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

Ipob be living rent free in your head. Imagine ipob taking all of your existence, even this early morning!

God Bless IPOB
God bless MNK
Ipob is just too much, the quantum energy, work and amount of money they would have spent in public awareness and publicity stunts is now being done for them by their enemies free of charge . where in the world does this happen. Your enemies working day and night for you , free of charge.
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by CyberHustle: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Wasn't this the same man who saw a happy ending for Buhari around 2015?
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by Druggey(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Guessing as usual..tell your God that told you this nonsense to do something about the issue around the world or keep sleeping..

They should look to God for what? Africans Better realize that their problems is within themself..no imaginary creature is gonna come over there and help you..you can pray and wail as much as you like ..if really that imaginary creature you claim to serve really exist and care then he should do something and wake from his slumber..how can he listen and answer prayers when he doesn't exist?

Nonsense.. undecided

You're just a worthless stupid Biitch. what you wrote is trash. Fake Ass Biitch cool
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by RealityGod: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2022
Proflere:
Guys!

Things are hard!

AMEN….Exactly my reason for never supporting him…My father told me of his travails before but immediately he left government things became better.
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by Peacecore: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2022
God don see something
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Abeg when is the protest, things are extremely difficult
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by Bambam321(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Amen
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by Johnkay225: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is not even about God helping us. He has given us all the help we need. It is about people rising to do the needful. Very soon the Governors will receive stones, that one make sense .. We should hold the so called leaders accountable at any cost . Violence ,protests ,whatever means because those evil wicked men have nothing to offer the nation but to loot and steal .. See what Efcc is accusing Obiano of, how wicked can these people be
Re: Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
I see that too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) / Brigadier Ogundipe A Hero Or Coward / GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.