Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases (59963 Views)

Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave / Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by Popemax(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
What has this to do with the current war in Ukraine
WriterNig:
#iStandwithPutin #iStandwithRussia

Those of you hypocrites calling President Putin a war criminal, but refusing to call ex-U.S President's Bush, Clinton and Obama war criminals and ruthless killers.

Have a look.... Ukraine is a Nazi Stronghold.

Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by Padipadi: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
WriterNig:

Those of you hypocrites calling President Putin a war criminal, but refusing to call ex-U.S President's Bush, Clinton and Obama war criminals and ruthless killers.

let Bush, Obama n Clinton be judged. Let Putin the cat be judge too

Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by Charly68: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Like Nigeria like Ukraine
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by sniperr007(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
lexy2014:

So of US/UK sanctions on Iraq led to destruction and many deaths, what did the US/UK invasion of Iraq in 2003 lead to?

Destruction of a nation.
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by sniperr007(m): 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Theunbothered:

That one is a potential Boko Haram.

Nigerians are mumus normally but this Ukraine issue is showing the world how stupid they can be.

See people supporting pedophile terrorists because of stupid conspiracies.

Truth is that no nation has a clean track record but doesn't mean they should let another nation become a bully and tyrant.

The difference between the west and other nations is that in the west, the truth comes out and the people know what's happening but in nations like China.

The lie prevails for decades and they never acknowledge the truth even when presented.
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by wiseoneking: 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
WriterNig:

US was getting rid of Islamic terrorists of that time in other to make the world a better place

Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by Biafraaa: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
i will like to believe what you are saying right now but can i see your evidence? and please don't show me those BS made up by the U.S to Justify their actions they are regretting right now.
Donaluta:

US air strike was targeted at terrorist in Iraq .. but Putin is invading a sovereign country... So what are you trying to say
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by SUPERPACK: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Theunbothered:

I know, did Biden force Putin to invade Ukraine?

Is Biden the one currently destabilising Eastern Europe with his pointless invasion?

If one person does something wrong does that mean other people should do the same.

If only those countries weren't full of terrorist scum.

I'm sure you would criticise Jonathan for bombing Boko Haram as well.

Mumus.
If you can't criticize all then you have no right to point out right from wrong, anuofia.
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by Theunbothered: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
SUPERPACK:
If you can't criticize all then you have no right to point out right from wrong, anuofia.

I criticised them

You are too stupid to apply nuance and think anyone against America is good.

Ode.
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by SUPERPACK: 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Theunbothered:

I criticised them

You are too stupid to apply nuance and think anyone against America is good.

Ode.
21st century illiterate, go and play with sand, kid.
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by anonimi: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
JosephXavier:
The way these people criticise africa, you'll believe that they are all saints and prudent

But they are in no way better, just that they have seen civilisation and embraced it long enough before it got to Africa

They gave their own likes of Abacha, Tunubu, Buhari and Allison Madueke

Yes they are no way better, which is why they are also dying in the Mediterranean sea, Sahara desert and Libya just to get to Nigeria and Africa as illegal migrant workers. Right

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by tradepunter: 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
SUPERPACK:
As you claim pro US .. may you and everything about you experience what Palestinians, Syrians, Libyans, Somalians, are going through in the hands of Americans...

I wish upon you everything the Palestinians, Syrians, Libyans, and Somalians are experiencing in double folds.

I can never because it's tit for tat... You kill my people via terrorist act I come after you and kill you

But you if you not careful e dy easy to mark you... Nairaland server that is been hosted in Yankee with weak security protocol...
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by buttlover(m): 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I am telling you if you know any escape route, don't hesitate grin

I am live in Germany like this, the things going on in Nigeria is an opportunity for anyone ready to migrate wink

Over here they pamper us like eggs smiley

Specially if you're are from the easterners states in Nigeria cool.

They focuses more on the killings going on in the east cry.

enlighten me nwanne
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by bepositive11: 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
US and EU should sanction corrupt Ukraine politicians too!!

WriterNig:
@LadyVelvet_HFQ tweeted;

@Euan MacDonald

credit: MSN || IndiaTimes

Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by SUPERPACK: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
tradepunter:

I can never because it's tit for tat... You kill my people via terrorist act I come after you and kill you

But you if you not careful e dy easy to mark you... Nairaland server that is been hosted in Yankee with weak security protocol...

Go and sit down with your server thrash. You think you are talking to a kindergarten kid or what.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by BRATISLAVA: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
cococandy:
Maybe peniss people should stop causing wars rather than looking for vagina people to fight in their wars hemotional tantrums for them don’t you think??

Don't mind them. They think women should fight in their dumb wars that they began, to prove something to them. Maybe as some dumb blackmale understanding of feminism.

They should keep starting wars and women and children will continue living while they will be the ones to pay with their blood.

When women give birth, they breastfeed them themselves. When men start wars, red pill boys want women to fight the wars for them. Laughable.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
babajero:
Russian propaganda.

Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world.
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by chaloskyx: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
No ukraine is actually better than Nigeria at least this happened during ware we witness this on a daily in Nigeria
Vickyvice:
E dey like say Ukraine worse than one country ruled by one lifelessly dead and senile presidiot

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by chaloskyx: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
be deceiving yourself we all know Nigeria is the most corrupt
BuddhaPalm:

Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by anambraamaka: 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Chai
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by babajero(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
BuddhaPalm:

Says one of Russian apologists.
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by babajero(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
mvem:
prove ?
even a computer advanced novice can Photoshop that in Nigeria here not talking of Russia.
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by BelSprit: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
And they are saying they don't have enough weapon to fight......where the weapon wan come from?
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by ofiko123(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
babajero:
Russian propaganda.

Propaganda indeed..
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by Jonathanskd123(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
hello I'm new here I don't understand the site yet can some one tell me about it please
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by Lovenorth: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
God bless Putin
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by gowaga68: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Add this .
WriterNig:

Russian air strike was targeted at terrorists (Neo-Nazi Azov battalion & nationalists; Google them) hiding in civilian areas. But Bush, Clinton and Obama invaded 9 sovereign countries in 23 years.... So what are you trying to say

Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by ShaqFu: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
cococandy:
Maybe peniss people should stop causing wars rather than looking for vagina people to fight in their wars hemotional tantrums for them don’t you think??
Penis_ people are the ones causing wars, and yes they're the ones fighting it, and still solving problems that emanates from it. Tell me how dare vagina people demand equality when their vagina is all the offer? grin
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by Aaay: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by mvem(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
babajero:
even a computer advanced novice can Photoshop that in Nigeria here not talking of Russia.
everything can be photoshopped but the onus is on you to show us why it is a fake news....you claim it so you prove it ...very easy logic
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by edosignature(m): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
They deceive the gullible and innocent to die in war front by saying "we will never surrender to the Russians" while their children & family are abroad living life like Davida_Loca.

The Masses & the poor should get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets / President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.