Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases (59960 Views)

Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave / Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by papapchi(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Donaluta:

US air strike was targeted at terrorist in Iraq .. but Putin is invading a sovereign country... So what are you trying to say
Who created the terrorist in Iraq? Who invaded Iraq a sovereign nation and have more than 500,000 innocent civilians killed if not the criminal high moral USA? In as much I condemn the killing of innocent civilians in Ukraine by the Russians which Putin have no choice but to protect his Russian speaking brothers and sisters in Dumbas and stopping NATO air defense systems to its backyard, the war crimes atrocities committed by USA and their Western allies are second to none in the history of this planet earth. The Russian intervention in Ukraine just exposed the hypocrisy of USA and the West to the world. They are the problem of this world USA and the West.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by Jonathanskd123(m): 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
people are dead in nigeria are we going to run from lagos and go back to our state because death is too much in lagos now I think this is the end time because all the mention in the bible are already happening in lagos that is all I want to say for now

Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by WriterNig: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Jonathanskd123:
hello I'm new here I don't understand the site yet can some one tell me about it please

You can post comments or create topics you would like others to discuss on.

Easy to use.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 23, 2022
SUPERPACK:
As you claim pro US .. may you and everything about you experience what Palestinians, Syrians, Libyans, Somalians, are going through in the hands of Americans...

I wish upon you everything the Palestinians, Syrians, Libyans, and Somalians are experiencing in double folds.
May this happen in the life and generation of tradepunter.
Amen!
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by babajero(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
mvem:
everything can be photoshopped but the onus is on you to show us why it is a fake news....you claim it so you prove it ...very easy logic
All the time you people shout western propaganda, how many times did you prove it?
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by babajero(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
ofiko123:

Propaganda indeed..
YES.
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by babajero(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
mvem:
prove ?
Was it not the same Russia that post a photo shopped video of Ukrainian President surrendering on a Ukrainian news network?
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by Jonathanskd123(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Victor Osimhen has already delivered honest verdict on Arsenal transfer amid £84m price-tag Football.London 1 days ago Napoli centre-forward Victor Osimhen has previously spoken about Arsenal's interest in him Napoli striker Victor Osimhen has already delivered his verdict on Arsenal amid reports linking him with a summer transfer to the Emirates Stadium. The north London outfit will need at least one centre- forward this summer given both Eddie Nketiah and Alexandre Lacazette are into the final four months of their respective contracts with the club. Former captain Pierre- Emerick Aubameyang was also allowed to join Barcelona during the January window, leaving Mikel Arteta extremely short in the striker department. N

Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by babajero(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2022
Bigchristo:
Oh it’s now Russian Propaganda? You hate to hear the truth it wasn’t even Russians who dish out this news he declared all this huge cash in Hungary Oga Ukraine is corrupt like Nigeria just that they’re white skinned that’s why people don’t normally look that way
So you now believe in truth, the same truth that you people hate so passionately, you that the hate for West has made you sell your humanity. Every news is Western propaganda, but when it suits your ideology it becomes the truth.
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by Bigchristo: 9:26am On Mar 25, 2022
babajero:
So you now believe in truth, the same truth that you people hate so passionately, you that the hate for West has made you sell your humanity. Every news is Western propaganda, but when it suits your ideology it becomes the truth.
Abeg get out
Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by babajero(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bigchristo:
Abeg get out
Oh sorry, I hope the thing I wrote is not Western propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets / President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.