Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form (12279 Views)

Katsina Youths Pledge To Deliver Over 2 Million Votes To Atiku / Court Rejects Ex-minister, Nwajiuba's Bid To Void Tinubu’s Nomination / Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by adenigga(m): 5:27am On Mar 22, 2022
A group, Nigerian Youths for Tinubu, has declared its support for the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and promised to purchase his presidential nomination form.

According to a statement on Monday, the convener of the group, Idris Aregbe, disclosed this while speaking with journalists in Lagos.

He said, “Nigeria needs a trusted and reliable visionary, who feels the pain and anguish of the people and is capable of making life better for us. I do not think there is any as qualified as Tinubu today, and that is why we are behind him and ready to purchase the presidential nomination form for him.

“We are convinced, going by his track record as a progressive, about his victory and that informs our decision. Besides, it is also a way to stamp the legitimacy of youths on the presidential election process and we shall further ensure rigorous involvement of youths in the Tinubu presidency.”

Aregbe added that the former Lagos State governor laid a blueprint for the state, hence the reason for their support.

“As a builder passionate about infrastructure, the former Lagos State governor not only laid the blueprint for infrastructure development of modern Lagos, but also ensured the productivity of the state. Today, Lagos State remains a model amongst other states in the federation owing to the golden era of development ushered in by the Jagaban,” he said.
https://theguildng.com/youths-promise-to-purchase-tinubus-presidential-nomination-form/

26 Likes

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by loloadannke: 5:28am On Mar 22, 2022
You mean "thugs", because I doubt any right thinking Nigerian youth would canvass for the baron of Bourdilon.

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by helinues: 5:30am On Mar 22, 2022

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by bizbrainko: 5:32am On Mar 22, 2022
While haters are hating, the train is moving. One thing I have observed in this part of the world is that the never do Wells always have the pull him down syndrome in them.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Puremind1225: 5:36am On Mar 22, 2022
Not only youths,. Babies want to buy nomination form for tinubu

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by TTdouble(m): 5:39am On Mar 22, 2022
The same fomat Bubu used,
this one na Next Level Upgrade!

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by adenigga(m): 5:45am On Mar 22, 2022
TTdouble:
The same fomat Bubu used,
this one na Next Level Upgrade!
Yeeee........

34 Likes

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by endsarrrs(f): 5:51am On Mar 22, 2022
What are all the name comprising of the "youths" ?!

BTW, one name I am sure of and that AsampeteNwaanyi, master of the Tinubu urchins

MF

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by ZombieTERROR: 5:52am On Mar 22, 2022
loloadannke:
You mean "thugs", because I doubt any right thinking Nigerian youth would canvass for the baron of Bourdilon.

they're all Agberos

area boys.. touts like MC oluomo..

they want to go international through the old brown teeth thief

23 Likes

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by endsarrrs(f): 5:54am On Mar 22, 2022
loloadannke:

Yes Ooduwa urchins, Biafra urchins, fulani urchins, boko haram urchins are all youths, majority just like you

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Michelle70(m): 6:02am On Mar 22, 2022
Youths? No wonder Jesus took a look at the situation and said its finished

18 Likes

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by SarkinYarki: 6:05am On Mar 22, 2022
Youths again

4 Likes

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Karemarealty288(m): 6:07am On Mar 22, 2022
Which youths?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by everythinggirly(f): 6:14am On Mar 22, 2022
Like seriously? I guess these youths are those thugs on the streets of lagos, they don't have any thing reasonable to do.

8 Likes

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by IKBARUTEN11(m): 6:15am On Mar 22, 2022
A
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by IKBARUTEN11(m): 6:18am On Mar 22, 2022
endsarrrs post=111249427:
What are all the name comprising of the "youths" ?!

BTW, one name I am sure of and that AsampeteNwaanyi, master of the Tinubu urchins

MF

Thug Idris Aregbese
Nonpartisan1
Benuejosh
Manna...
Helinues
Ngpatriot

8 Likes

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by F117nighthawk: 6:18am On Mar 22, 2022
His own children are somewhere enjoying his accumulated wealth, while many of you are out there suffering and being used as thugs, agberos and hand tools for violence and politicial thuggery , this is another deceit and fake political stunt to fool and lie to the masses that they are in support of his presidential ambition, anyway this is Nigeria, a country where worst and most useless in the system rule over the best out of stupidity and ignorance

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by helinues: 6:24am On Mar 22, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:

Thug Idris Aregbese
Nonpartisan1
Benuejosh
Manna...
Helinues
Ngpatriot

1 Like

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by MCKitchen(f): 6:29am On Mar 22, 2022
I said this in the past that nothing is worth staying in this entity. Look at what the youths are rally around for? Look around you and if you can't find a friend to support for the nomination form support your elder brother for this race, he might even do far beta that this old rag tag buffons. Era of Cannibalism, loading..

7 Likes

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by MadamVanessa(f): 6:38am On Mar 22, 2022
shocked

Nigerians really deserve the kind of leadership they get in this country. If the hope of this country who are the youths can be this stupid then there's no hope at all.

8 Likes

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by DSS1335: 6:40am On Mar 22, 2022
smiley
Smiling at the iberiberism

All those who supported the 2nd term of this calamity we are being plaque with will never escape the fury to come soon. Nigerian, our mumu never do? To think that some foooolish youths are even shouting advocating for another disaster pro-Max to take over from calamity, makes me think if animal kingdoms are not better off than us? Dam it. It will be better for Nigeria to disintegrate than for Tinubu to presides over the leadership of this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:02am On Mar 22, 2022
It would have been better tagged this way

Lagos Agberos pledge to buy Tinubu's nomination form

Tinubu will not be Nigeria President.

8 Likes

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by adenigga(m): 7:47am On Mar 22, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
It would have been better tagged this way

Lagos Agberos pledge to buy Tinubu's nomination form

Tinubu will not be Nigeria President.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Ttalk: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2022
Ohanese will soon join people that would buy form, see as everyone started forming familiarity, the next wishes will come from MNK from DSS detention wishing Tinubu success in his endeavours

2 Likes

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by seunmsg(m): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2022
Very sensible youths.

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by specialmati(m): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin youth my ass.just tag it agbero Lagos state branch want to buy form for tinubu.why won’t they after all they can afford it .don’t think of voting any old man come 2023 .they should go and retire they have tried let others try theirs
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by setobaba: 9:30am On Mar 22, 2022
mod, let’s be mindful of what we bring to the front page pls
We can’t continue to leads the younger generation astray, these kids practically believes everything they see or heard on the internet.

Which useless youth, when no one can boast of $100 weekly income.

Is time I stop referring people to this forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by maestroferddi: 9:30am On Mar 22, 2022
Awon desperadoes.

Tinubu propaganda machine has gone in overdrive.

On one side, it is The Nation newspaper dishing out one falsehood after the other.

What bullion vans and dollar rains cannot achieve, propaganda and false promises are trying to complement....

1 Like

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by bayelsaowei(m): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2022
grin foolish youths..I am done with Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Rejects Edo Dep-Gov, Shaibu's Plea To Halt Impeachment / Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos / Keyamo: We Can No Longer Hide From Nigerians, Subsidy No Longer Sustainable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.