Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos (12276 Views)

Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs / Borno State Government Distributes Ramadan Items To Refugees In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
Here are pictures from the flag off of the Kebbi State "Food Bank Program 2016" and distribution of Ramadan Package as gesture from the Wife of the President Mrs Aisha Muhammadu Buhari for the needy. The distribution was co-ordinated by Kebbi State First Lady Dr. Zainab Atiku Bagudu. See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/aisha-buhari-distributes-ramadan.html

1 Like

Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2016

Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by PrettyCrystal: 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
God bless her

1 Like

Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by dainformant(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
nice gesture

1 Like

Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by dunkem21(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nice one from the 1st lady..

.. A leaf borrowed from the stomach infrastructure governor cool

9 Likes

Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by Beeman1(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
God bless our first lady jare
God bless Naija.
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by Beeman1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
dunkem21:
Nice one..
.. A leaf borrowed from the stomach infrastructure governor cool
Hahahahaha funny u o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by noraola: 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
It is good, but could be better if goes round.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by ArikeAriyo(f): 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by adebrave1(m): 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
I hate hearing well to do personalities are disturbing relief material, instead of thinking about something everlasting, they won't.

How many years will those bags of rice last?

11 Likes

Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by truthspeaks: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by Pyno30: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
Untill she takes it down to East and West then will i know she's trying.

15 Likes

Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by Partisan: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
I so much miss mama P, this first lady is boring. If it was mama P by now i would be busy enjoying her convo....... cheesy grin grin grin

Boring First lady, First lady for picture affairs.

#BringbackmamaP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by epospiky(m): 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nice one from her...a good was of reaching the masses.
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by hazyfm: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
Now this is what we call THE FIRST LADY

You don't know how much this means to these people

3 Likes

Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by jid72: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
good work from our first lady!!!! (wailers keep wailing)

1 Like

Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by Bsc(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nxt time will be nxt year Ramadan . Poverty!!! Hw many times did I call u? May God lift us all above poverty..amen

1 Like

Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
hazyfm:
Now this is what we call THE FIRST LADY

You don't know how much this means to these people
please I want you help me explain something to me....here is my number 08100258247.....chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by sanandreas(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
where did she get the money? nobody is asking. fighting corruption indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bsc:
Nxt time will be nxt year Ramadan . Poverty!!! Hw many times did I call u? May God lift us all above poverty..amen
please I want you help me explain something to me....here is my number 08100258247.....chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by olaasiwaju: 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Jazaakallahu khairan.
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by olaasiwaju: 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Jazaakallahu khairan. May Allah reward you well ma.
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by Coolguy89(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nice one our able first lady, mek ina match dey go til 2019
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by Martinkev(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Which "Aisha Buhari"? Fayose's? ?
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by arsenal33: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
madam I beg give fayose amala o
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by MKO4ever(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Martinkev:
Which "Aisha Buhari"? Fayose's? ?
Matar Shugaban Kasar of Nigeria keina

1 Like

Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by seunfape(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
Why only less priledge people ?
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by amtaken(f): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
Damage control to distract people from the Jefferson bribery scandal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by kobonaire(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
Give a man a fish and you feed him for that day
Teach him to fish instead and he feeds himself for a life time!!
Create economic opportunities and then there will be no need for these handouts.
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by Kobicove(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
Coolguy89:
Nice one our able first lady, mek ina match dey go til 2019

Is it her personal funds?

Why should she take credit for something that was done with tax payers' money bearing in mind the fact that she's not an elected government official?

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by bishopjoe02(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
What is with Aisha buhari and rice, the rice for bloggers comes to mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election 2019: Nigeria’s Emerging Political Leaders - Reuben Abati / Full Text Of Buhari's Speech At The ICC 20th Anniversary Celebration / Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.