Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,015 members, 7,863,678 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) (29285 Views)

Ned Nwoko Wins Delta North Senatorial Seat / Ned Nwoko Emerges PDP Candidate For Delta North Senatorial District / Court Declares Prince Ned Nwoko Winner Of The Delta North PDP Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by nedubrazil111(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2022
k
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Only a senseless young man will leave young and sexy girls with pointed bress and fresh thighs for an evening newspaper with dilapidated bress and slippers nyash.
why you nuke Iyaebe with Nuclear words like that, you must be very wickeded

2 Likes

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by Spider20: 9:27am On Mar 22, 2022
The rich are always getting richer,
These rathole nation is truly gone

3 Likes

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by tiswell(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Only a senseless young man will leave young and sexy girls with pointed bress and fresh thighs for an evening newspaper with dilapidated bress and slippers nyash.
you haff finished someone's daughter

2 Likes

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by ityP(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2022
He will win easily. Delta people love money. He just needs to throw the money around grin
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2022
Esama:
I'm just laffing at the people saying this man do money rituals. This man have his own oil refinery in somewhere that useless Nigeria government will never dream of. I pray you delta voted him he will jail all of you and send you to maximum prison.
Oil well not refinery abeg

2 Likes

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2022
We need to save our brains in this country first, an intellectual man, is unworthy to be a slave.

As long as the people think like slaves, they will sell their future to the highest bidder. grin grin grin

Just wait and see, even the sensible ones, are still slaves in thinking, their choices will make them more useless, i assure you, they will cry and wail like the children they are, since they are incapable of adequate reflection. wink wink wink be the slaves you are.

Ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2022
Wishing him success in his future endeavours..
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by Musauzor(m): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2022
He will lose. A waste of resources.

1 Like

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by wman(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2022
AlexReports

Cashing out steady.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by Hezzyluv: 9:32am On Mar 22, 2022
Zonefree:

You no just get joy I swearugad grin grin
I hope bad mouth no-go kee you sha grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by GenPutin: 9:32am On Mar 22, 2022
Mandela89:
He would have Okowa to contend with in PDP primary

Leave the man to waste his money,Okowa have Delta PDP structure in his hand.Who know Ned?

You and I,are aware that Ned being an aniocha man will work against him,aniocha and Oshimili have limitations in Anioma politics because they have the capital city "Asaba".

Okowa only stepped down from red chamber because he was preparing to be governor then.

Even Carol ojugbo or Victor Nwokolo will defeat Ned.

Ned nor get level for Anioma politics,na media we for dey see alexreport dey hype the man.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2022
Esama:
I'm just laffing at the people saying this man do money rituals. This man have his own oil refinery in somewhere that useless Nigeria government will never dream of. I pray you delta voted him he will jail all of you and send you to maximum prison.
LMFAO grin cheesy grin
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by eldoradoxx: 9:33am On Mar 22, 2022
Ned Nwoko stands no chance in the election. The current Governor Okowa is returning back to Senate in 2023 after his tenure as Governor. Ned just wants to make noise. He is rich but a serial loser politically.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by GenPutin: 9:34am On Mar 22, 2022
ityP:
He will win easily. Delta people love money. He just needs to throw the money around grin

He doesn't have structure,he is just like Godwin Maduka.Okowa supported that betrayal called Peter Nwoboshi against Ned then,go ask Ned wetin him eye see for Okowa hand then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2022
Zonefree:

THERE IS GOD O shocked

2 Likes

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by Memphis357(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2022
OneCandleAway:
Alex on da beat
Na im way be that. If he never suck Ned prick, im day never complete.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by Beedude(m): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2022
Esama:
Oil refinery that the govt doesnt know but you know ? See what u just typed.
Who and who e dey refine for if not the government ?

Oil well dey different from Refinery. I think that is what you mean.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by Thesaint141(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Heaven is far from you.

1 Like

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2022
This pictures nor complete if Alex nor dey

shocked shocked shocked camera man where is Alex?
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by GenPutin: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2022
Esama:

Oga small small abeg,Ned Nor too rich,do you know Nduka Obaigbena is far richer than Ned,But you will never see Nduka Obaigbena leaving any trace of his wealth,he even own a private jet even as far back as pre 2016.

He is romour to be in league,of Jim Ovia.He was the guy accused of $2b arm deal.

Even Ned can not stand emefiele in waelth since Emeifiele became CBN governor.

Ned na small boy for Anioma,na alexreport just dey hype am.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2022
Esama:

The way people believe in money rituals dey always make me laff. Money rituals wey no make you the richest man in the world. grin
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by nedekid: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Get your own older men and be happy or are you allergic to happiness
Lolz
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by OneCandleAway(f): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2022
Memphis357:

Na im way be that. If he never suck Ned prick, im day never complete.

You can't blame him.

Life in abuja isn't easy. As he nor be woman wey go use clitocurrency cash out, make him use this award/PR route.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by Esama: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2022
Please always be calm I never said he is richer than those people you just mentioned I'm just telling you where dude got his money from that's all.
GenPutin:

Oga small small abeg,Ned Nor too rich,do you know Nduka Obaigbena is far richer than Ned,But you will never see Nduka Obaigbena leaving any trace of his wealth,he even own a private jet even as far back as pre 2016.

He is romour to be in league,of Jim Ovia.He was the guy accused of $2b arm deal.

Even Ned can not stand emefiele in waelth since Emeifiele became CBN governor.

Ned na small boy for Anioma,na alexreport just dey hype am.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by nedekid: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Haba.
Stop naa.

1 Like

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by GenPutin: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2022
Esama:
Please always be calm I never said he is richer than those people you just mentioned I'm just telling you where dude got his money from that's all.

Forget Ned,he is not.Can you remember at a time it was said that Jim Ovia moved $20b for Jonathan government to compensate Jim for the job,sanusi was sack for speaking out and replaced with Jim Ovia boy "emefiele"

Look bro,I'm from this area.We know those wey hold Anioma for pocket,Ned na small boy.

Even Jim have shares in oil wells,Ned na small boy for Anioma.He is rich but when even the big guys talk Ned will run into hiding.

Benedict peters and Tony elumelu are two of his aniocha brothers wey get level,not Ned.Don't let alexreport deceive you.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by clockwisereport: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2022
I knew it. OP must be Alex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi: Govs Asked Jonathan To Share Oil Savings Because He Was Mismanaging It / IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election / Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.