Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo (42578 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) / Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol / Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
The sound of that slap is still echoing through out the continent grin
ValCon888:
They slapped her in Anambra but the entire country is still hearing the sound of the slap.
Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by Henon: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
triple996:
See dis clown abeg undecided No wonder Nigerians don't take mkpurumiris serious
Oga tribal bigot, leave Igbos alone and manage your poverty.
Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
abobote:
This Ebele Obiano, must be a terrible someone, for all to be mocking her, including Mr. Governor
no we don't godfatherism
Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
In a simple sentence

Igbo's don't do Godfatherism
Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by kessdivine4all: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
triple996:
See dis clown abeg undecided
No wonder Nigerians don't take mkpurumiris serious

A fool from tear tear face republic
Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by jrusky(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
SmartProf:
Mrs. Obiano has entertained the public by displaying concentrated foolishness. Hopefully she can start making skits to gain followers. I pity her face since it appears her comedy skits will always win her hot slaps.

Wait a minute are guys insane? I had kept my cool on this show of recklessness but I'm really provoked by the way some of my people are supporting Bianca unruly and embarrassing action.

No matter what Obiano wife did as a diplomat, a wife and a mother Bianca should not have descend so low misbehaved like that in public. Bianca should know everyone can not be in the same page with her and a quality leader and role model should understand that.

I don't know Obiano wife but that slap is an insult to her person and she made mistake for not slapping Bianca back four times since that is the way Bianca wanted it.

But for those of you praising Bianca I pray your own mum or sister receive such insult and let's see how cool you will all be.
Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by jrusky(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
SmartProf:
Mrs. Obiano has entertained the public by displaying concentrated foolishness. Hopefully she can start making skits to gain followers. I pity her face since it appears her comedy skits will always win her hot slaps.
Wait a minute are guys insane? I had kept my cool on this show of recklessness but I'm really provoked by the way some of my people are supporting Bianca unruly and embarrassing action.

No matter what Obiano wife did as a diplomat, a wife and a mother Bianca should not have descend so low misbehaved like that in public. Bianca should know everyone can not be in the same page with her and a quality leader and role model should understand that.
Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by AfroKnight: 1:32am On Mar 23, 2022
SmartProf:
Mrs. Obiano has entertained the public by displaying concentrated foolishness. Hopefully she can start making skits to gain followers...but I pity her face since it appears her comedy skits will always win her hot slaps.

Damn! You harsh o.

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by ejimatic: 6:51am On Mar 23, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbZ440bo_jh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
. Idisgaree that it was a comic .There is a comic relief in a tragic story to lessen the seriousness of the tragedy. Was the occasion tragic? Where is comic relief? The public shame was caused by lack of self control by the two women! of shame
Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by Kingsley1000(m): 7:47am On Mar 23, 2022
jrusky:

You are a clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] / Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.