Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Share The Status Of Your Electricity Within The Last Ten Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Share The Status Of Your Electricity Within The Last Ten Days (167 Views)

El-Rufai: Tinubu’s Vision Is Uninterrupted Electricity Within Seven Years / 9 Ways To Save Your Electricity Consumption by NERC / Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Status Of Your Electricity Within The Last Ten Days by TeeGentle(m): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
MINE: I live around that ifako ijaye LGA
We were only given 45mins of electricity everyday since the past ten days.

Share your own electricity status within the past ten days and your area.

1 Like

Re: Share The Status Of Your Electricity Within The Last Ten Days by SarkinYarki: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lekki phase 1 about 40 mins of electricity once a day
Re: Share The Status Of Your Electricity Within The Last Ten Days by Authority1o1(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Okay...

Simply horrible.

Over here, residents rely only on the pity of NEPA for electricity supply.

I hear that in democracy, the government is only a servant of the people. That by consequence it is responsible to the citizens, and must treat them with regard and caution.

In Nigerian democracy, you couldn't agree less that as a citizen, you're the servant. Poor, impoverished servant.

I've never understood the rationality behind spending billions and fighting dirty to become a servant.
Re: Share The Status Of Your Electricity Within The Last Ten Days by ZhanVeera(f): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
I'm usually amazed when I hear people complain of low electricity supply,,

Here we have light for 24/7
I'm not kidding you,, we get tired of the light mostimes,
Your own is too keep on buying unit,,

NB:except there's a general problem,, if not light is not an issue

1 Like

Re: Share The Status Of Your Electricity Within The Last Ten Days by WATCHOVER(m): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Were I am currently working we get about 16hrs but the bill na death sentence, the government should please look into it as it is causing confusion between most Landlords and their tenants

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerian  Newspaper Headlines 23/03/2022. / Give Nigerians Power, Not Stories, Reps Tell Power Minister, Aliyu / Awka-north Politicians Beg Hon. Onwuje to Contest Assembly Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.