Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another (57134 Views)

Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate / Bringing a Mercedes from Lagos to Calabar; and my tough ordeals! / Look At How Someone Converted A Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by BusinessPlan22: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2022
Datboredberri:

Some men thinking money impresses women... Smh

No one cares...

Use a taxi...

If you're good, you have nothing to fear... The police would let you be...

Sis, just say not all.... Come see how girls for area dey open legs for indomie
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I'll be 25 this year. I got my first Mercedes c300, around last month. But I'm not a guy who likes making noise, however this issue has become serious to me At first it was nice as I needed a car just to cruise. Since I work from home, however it has turned to serious billing from Police officers. Dem no dey ask me of my particulars again, the way they worship me, even young boys clear roads for me hoping that I dash them money. I actually don't like the attention this car is giving me. I'm not a womaniser, still single pursuing that bag, but if I get a good woman here I can take her.

Guys, how else can I avoid getting all this attention in this old outdated Mercedes Benz of mine.
Bros make u teach me this work from home stuff na. I ready to learn
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by saintnegroid(m): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I just showed you a scan of my car, have you ever paid upto 10k to scan your car. This should have made you shut up but you still want to talk. At my age, have you even dreamed of buying a car at 24? I've spent some money to fix my car, I am only complaining of the attention I am getting is becoming too much and not the expense, you're so dumb that you can't read to understand. And for your information, I had an es350 2015 before I bought this Mercedes. If you want more pictures I can show you too
oga calm down and follow the argument with wisdom... Stop insulting this man... His comment has no insult attached to it.... Tell us exactly what you do to give you this much money after then you can come back and insult people as you like

4 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Apili: 8:11am On Mar 23, 2022
This one is just here to make noise and seek attention letting everyone here know he is into fraud and just got a Mercedes benz c300
And also needs a woman here because he got a new car and has money to take care of her
Oga keep seeking attention ur eyes go soon clear
Nor go invest

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by foolbuster: 8:11am On Mar 23, 2022
lilzeel:

Bros you no reply to people wey need you to epp them oh na people you de compete with you de respond to. Typical of a naija Igbo man who will not show others the way but will find joy to intimidate them as per the wealth he has gathered. If you can't help anyone with what you do or know keep quiet and stop coming here to disturb us with noise, naija is a stock of problem on it own. See how many people above including myself wey quote you for help even to reply but you can type to people who will add nothing but bash only to you. Wahala be like wetin again....

common shut up. Poverty just has a way of really screwing with people's heads. I dont know why wretched people are always so angry. Instead of celebrating the young guy and wishing him more success if you dont have anything to say you are rather trying to emotionally blackmail.
Who are you that he should respond to, helping people is not by force. Bros go huzzle and stop looking for who will spoon feed you. tribalistic broke bastard with entitlement mentality.

6 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by cedricksly: 8:11am On Mar 23, 2022
Ocholu:

Hahaha.. I really think you also have comprehension problem. I said "I am currently in Enugu" doesn't it give you an inclination that I am not based there? Anyways, typical of low lifers.

Omo! Ah no go drag bucks with you. That's immature. What's mature is you honouring an invitation grin. A yes or no will also suffice grin grin.
invite him to your own crib, no matter where it is, and if u think it is immature what then do you call inviting a stranger to your friend's condo just to make it look like he is doing less for himself by renting a 1.2mill property.... At times make una no just sit down dey hate on someone else's source of wealth.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2022
U work from home, we understand bros.
I fear girl wey no fear u
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Edoziesmart(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2022
Ocholu:

Haha.. I am currently in Enugu wilding. If e sure for you, let's link up tomorrow grin.
My guy's crib is 2 point something em, so what's with the 1.2 and being a talkative for? undecided
Your guy crib is 2 point something and nothing even yours grin grin

Anything that is not yours is not yours

4 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2022
This guy is using style to advertise himself for the ladies here... I thought maybe he bought a nigerian used benz and it's giving him troubles only to find out he is bragging and kinda using it to look a any woman wey go loose guard fall for am cus of c300 grin

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by TheOldGods: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2022
saintnegroid:
oga calm down and follow the argument with wisdom... Stop insulting this man... His comment has no insult attached to it.... Tell us exactly what you do to give you this much money after then you can come back and insult people as you like
I already did, slowly read the pages of 2 and 3 and come back and reply my comments

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by g17prinz(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
lol. It will actually take you 10 years driving Uber to actually buy this car oo. Instead of you to ask for wisdom, you're here decieving yourself.

Bro give me the wisdom abeg, I need am
cry
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by rivoltare: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by foolbuster: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2022
EGBEDA101:

Bros, why are you angry like this?

The young man paid the price of learning a digital skill through sleepless nights, paying for courses or watching YouTube videos.

As soon as I saw the screenshot he uploaded, I immediately knew what he does and the site he earns from.

I may not be earning as much as him but it's still the digital skill I learnt off YouTube that's putting food on my table today.

Go to YouTube, download videos and learn a digital skill, monitize on freelance sites like Fiverr and Uowork( as in Ops case).

Nobody has the luxury of time to spoonfed others.

You can do it yourself over time.

Cheers bro!

Don't mind the idiot. He is broke and wretched because he does not have the brain power to be sucessful with his begi begi entitlement mentality, the pathetic thing is he's tribalistic despite his situation.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I'll be 25 this year. I got my first Mercedes c300, around last month. But I'm not a guy who likes making noise, however this issue has become serious to me At first it was nice as I needed a car just to cruise. Since I work from home, however it has turned to serious billing from Police officers. Dem no dey ask me of my particulars again, the way they worship me, even young boys clear roads for me hoping that I dash them money. I actually don't like the attention this car is giving me. I'm not a womaniser, still single pursuing that bag, but if I get a good woman here I can take her.

Guys, how else can I avoid getting all this attention in this old outdated Mercedes Benz of mine.

Attention-seeking.

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Nahunger(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2022
ww676:
all fake info. Don't fall for it

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Wisdom
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Lazenby007(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Remove the four tyres and sell them. Break the steering. Get a sledge hammer and break the wind shields. After doing all of these, let's see what happens next. Thank you.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by BrainSanitizer: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:

May God continue to bless the work of your hands.
More money in your bank account, bro.
I want to send you a pm. Hopefully you'll have time to reply and give me some tips and maybe links to materials for me to learn a profitable skill.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by TheOldGods: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2022
BrainSanitizer:

May God continue to bless the work of your hands.
More money in your bank account, bro.
I want to send you a pm. Hopefully you'll have time to reply and give me some tips and maybe links to materials for me to learn a profitable skill.
it was nice you had to quote me. I don't even know the email I registered nairaland with. Contact me directly here bornsiv234@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Cardealer2021(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Vixenn:

Inspector sir, bobo yii n pàro mehnnn
grin grin grin
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by ww676: 8:21am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I posted the pix oo. I had to remove it
of you can give all the info I gave you should not have issues posting the pics or including the year. You should like a troll Mr man
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Ojemedad: 8:21am On Mar 23, 2022
Nahunger:

Mr this is too much information you are putting out here, stop falling for cheap trick to lure you out for possible attack....

Remove all this personal information ASAP

The guy nor wise
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Cardealer2021(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2022
Deltatoto:
he advised u and u are smashing him mean while it’s u that came here to cast yourself I would have replied u better but looking at ur age no need.why are u calling him broke do u know him?which day una go get sense?
Nairalanders and broke-shaming is like 5&6
Don't blame them it's a faceless forum sha
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by SlimmB(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2022
Datboredberri:

Some men thinking money impresses women... Smh

No one cares...

Use a taxi...

If you're good, you have nothing to fear... The police would let you be...

If it not about the money (clean money tho) then what?
You wan marry poor man? Lol
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by BrainSanitizer: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
it was nice you had to quote me. I don't even know the email I registered nairaland with. Contact me directly here bornsiv234@gmail.com
Ok.
I'll send you a mail now.
Thanks a bunch.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Ojemedad: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2022
When you create topic on NL, it is not all mention you reply to, people will always doubt abd criticize you
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Raxxye(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2022
Come plainly and ask for attention, and we'll gladly give it to you.

What with you'll be 25 this year

You don't need a woman but if you see one you'll roll along

You bought a Mercedes

You are having to much attention in your area.

It's all crap, Guy man!

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Vipro(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
yes boss. If you call 2.5 million a week little change, ha abeg make I come make you teach me work my lord.
Please show me the way
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by saintnegroid(m): 8:23am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I already did, slowly read the pages of 2 and 3 and come back and reply my comments
you haven't... Saying you work at home and all that tells us nothing about how you make your money... State it explicitly... Thanks
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Dybala11(m): 8:24am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:

OP you can lie ehnnn, so you could afford a Mercedes Benz but you're living in a remote environment you showed us on that snake thread. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by frankson1(m): 8:24am On Mar 23, 2022
Saint1960:

Lol.... with that outdated Benz grin
Mehn your mentality poor o

Don't be a hater cheesy cheesy it depends on the year grin
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by fayomim: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2022
Datboredberri:
Attention doesn't kill... Better still, trek... undecided

Lolzzzz
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by 24SEVEN: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I gues your ignorant is too much. I live in an estate which is the most expensive in Enugu. zoo estate, I'm a single man, with no family only 2 or 3 rooms max is what I need and where I stay I pay 1.2mil a year at zoo estate for my 2 room self con. When

This nigga lives in a zoo. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User / Are These Not The Most Creative Bus Advertising You Have Ever Seen? (PHOTOS) / Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.