Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another (57115 Views)

Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate / Bringing a Mercedes from Lagos to Calabar; and my tough ordeals! / Look At How Someone Converted A Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Nahunger(m): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I gues your ignorant is too much. I live in an estate which is the most expensive in Enugu. zoo estate, I'm a single man, with no family only 2 or 3 rooms max is what I need and where I stay I pay 1.2mil a year at zoo estate for my 2 room self con. When

Mr this is too much information you are putting out here, stop falling for cheap trick to lure you out for possible attack....

Remove all this personal information ASAP
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Agbebakun22: 7:59am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
who told you I can't maintain it. For your information, I only fix and scan my car at Mercedes official dealer.

Here is a pix of my car getting an ordinary scanning at Mercedes office.

Don't always think everyone is broke , or broke like you and jump into conclusion.

The point here is the attention and not the expense

Oh, I don't think you have enough money yet to buy a 20m car, if you do, your taste of cars will go high.
. U brag too much calm down boy. Not everyone in Nairaland is broke or poor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Mogajunior(m): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

I like how you assume that street urchin is giving you actual info about himself!
Well I thought it could be wrong information because no sensible person will do that
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Maxxim: 7:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Lekan239:
stop being jealous my brother. You won't even see a multi milloniare owning a car less than 7m, more or less a billionaire
This is a joke right?
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by OBALOLA55(m): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
lol. It will actually take you 10 years driving Uber to actually buy this car oo. Instead of you to ask for wisdom, you're here decieving yourself.
OKE ITE WISDOM undecided
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Galaxydon1(m): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2022
They should ban kids from Nairaland or have kid's section...silly post . As if cars impress All the ladies.

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Prayfortheworld: 7:59am On Mar 23, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
If you don't have upto 40m in your account you don't have any business with such exotic cars. Una go just pick 10m use am buy Benz of 9m. You don't know that maintaince and billing that comes with it is very high.
I know how much I spend on my low as es350 and am very comfortable with it because it's an average car, even though I have enough money to buy a 20m car. Some expensive are just unnecessary, make una dey use una head sha.
Live your life and stop advising people on what to do with the money you didn't help them make..i don't know what is wrong with Nigerians,. Common old c300 is what you're talking rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Zico5(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I'll be 25 this year. I got my first Mercedes c300, around last month. But I'm not a guy who likes making noise, however this issue has become serious to me At first it was nice as I needed a car just to cruise. Since I work from home, however it has turned to serious billing from Police officers. Dem no dey ask me of my particulars again, the way they worship me, even young boys clear roads for me hoping that I dash them money. I actually don't like the attention this car is giving me. I'm not a womaniser, still single pursuing that bag, but if I get a good woman here I can take her.

Guys, how else can I avoid getting all this attention in this old outdated Mercedes Benz of mine.
Work from home indeed at age of 25. Maybe u can explain how u look and Ur lifestyle. What kind of work are u doing really that fetched u Benz at that crucial age? Yahoo yahoo abi

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by elpochas: 8:00am On Mar 23, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
How come you are eating snakes on your other thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7042106/look-snake-just-killed
Nairaland purely Cruise,everybody na Bigman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by famology(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Na story u dey find
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by ww676: 8:00am On Mar 23, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
If you don't have upto 40m in your account you don't have any business with such exotic cars. Una go just pick 10m use am buy Benz of 9m. You don't know that maintaince and billing that comes with it is very high.
I know how much I spend on my low as es350 and am very comfortable with it because it's an average car, even though I have enough money to buy a 20m car. Some expensive are just unnecessary, make una dey use una head sha.
did he tell u it's 9m. May una no dey assume anyhow
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Freelane33(m): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2022
It doesn’t matter . I do hunt animals too if I see them . He might like hunting
gasparpisciotta:
How come you are eating snakes on your other thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7042106/look-snake-just-killed
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Abudu2000(m): 8:02am On Mar 23, 2022
I ve been dreaming of CLA 2016 and when I finally got it come see enemies and accusations of being proud and rude.... Environment matters folks, even if u have to pay millions for it.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Jjuuddee(m): 8:02am On Mar 23, 2022
You are just a clout chaser. ......find something meaningful to talk about
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by ww676: 8:02am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
who told you I can't maintain it. For your information, I only fix and scan my car at Mercedes official dealer.

Here is a pix of my car getting an ordinary scanning at Mercedes office.

Don't always think everyone is broke , or broke like you and jump into conclusion.

The point here is the attention and not the expense

Oh, I don't think you have enough money yet to buy a 20m car, if you do, your taste of cars will go high.
shut up there. I am sure this is all those 900k Benz. That is why u where bold enough to post the pic or tell us the year of the car
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Emmanuelellah: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Guy don't give us headache here, keep your Benz SNF trek. No attention.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Lekan239:
stop being jealous my brother. You won't even see a multi milloniare owning a car less than 7m, more or less a billionaire
Am not jealous of him, am only pointing out the obvious. See let me tell you something, that believe is very wrong. Don't go insulting people with old and wreck cars thinking they don't have anything. It's not like that in reality so be careful.

I know many big boys that drive cars less than 3m even 2m self as long as the AC is working they are fine grin. But they have lands worth 100s of millions. I even know this real estate guy, when we went to my friends birthday party I got to see the car he drives and that sank into me with cold chills because I know this guy is worth over 500m but driving Acura TL of 3m.

I personally prefer to invest in landed priorities as much as I can, it's the right thing to do at this stage.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Exkandayee(m): 8:03am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
make I shock you small. I'm not bragging, but let me just show you something

The picture below is just a small screenshot of my contracts. Currently I charge 25$per hr, and I'm doing 3 contracts, as you can see I make 1000$ every week from the contract, if you look closely you will see a contract that has been running since nov19. That 1k every week, now the extra 3 contracts is also 1k a week, but you can only see 1 that I just started today which made it 4. I work anytime I like, I can do 40 hours in just 2 days, 20hrs per day etc. Now times 4k$ a week by 580. That's how much I just make in a week. Ask me to teach you a skill young man and stop this stupidity
Nice one, I'm glad you legit
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Bestbelieve7(m): 8:03am On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=Palema007 post=111278011]I don't grab and I really do not care. Don't mistake my response to your thread for an interest in your person. [/quote

Vayolence ambassador
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by ww676: 8:04am On Mar 23, 2022
Nahunger:

Mr this is too much information you are putting out here, stop falling for cheap trick to lure you out for possible attack....

Remove all this personal information ASAP
all fake info. Don't fall for it

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by LollySeaSide: 8:04am On Mar 23, 2022
Mogajunior:
Cmon You don't give such information about yourself in a public forum like this. You could easily be traced with this.
What makes you think that the snake eating retard lives anywhere close to an urban area let alone an estate?
The earlier you realise that less than 1% of things people say about themselves on Nairaland is true, the better for you.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Ugosample(m): 8:05am On Mar 23, 2022
This right here is the problem with these young men out there. undecided
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Yamprince(m): 8:05am On Mar 23, 2022
Datboredberri:

Some men thinking money impresses women... Smh

No one cares...

Use a taxi...

If you're good, you have nothing to fear... The police would let you be...

You are too smart grin grin
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Crafteck1: 8:05am On Mar 23, 2022
raymondhillmimi:

C300 is basic
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Jadmchris(m): 8:05am On Mar 23, 2022
U people should leave the young man alone . He is doing well for himself. He made me to remember a 24year old me . Nothing indeed last forever. Invest ur money well.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by TheOldGods: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2022
ww676:
shut up there. I am sure this is all those 900k Benz. That is why u where bold enough to post the pic or tell us the year of the car
I posted the pix oo. I had to remove it

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Zico5(m): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I gues your ignorant is too much. I live in an estate which is the most expensive in Enugu. zoo estate, I'm a single man, with no family only 2 or 3 rooms max is what I need and where I stay I pay 1.2mil a year at zoo estate for my 2 room self con. When
So the main issue here is just to impress so that people can know u are riding Benz at 25. EFCC will soon locate u. These people and bragging. Nonsense
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Chidimercy: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I'm slowly replying everyone, and I've replied one person. And for your information I don't have to reply you, I'm not the reason for your lack of success, instead to kindly remind me that I have not yet replied you, you decided to insult me. Well now I've replied you, and I don't feel like helping you. Have a good day.

Haha. This trend is funny. Anyway the attention you get is probably because you are young and the way you dress.
I stays in Enugu and if you would be willingly to help guide me to learn your skill, I would be grateful. Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Mogajunior(m): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2022
LollySeaSide:

What makes you think that the snake eating retard lives anywhere close to an urban area let alone an estate?
The earlier you realise that less than 1% of things people say about themselves on Nairaland is true, the better for you.
You are right on that.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by saintnegroid(m): 8:08am On Mar 23, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
Lol, so why are you complaining of the billing if you aren't broke? You paid 30k to scan the car and you call it maintance grin bro you just fall your hand by yourself and not worthy to own a Benz.

That car will make you cough out over 2m a year on maintenance so believe me you haven't even started.

Yes I have enough money to buy a 20m car, it's not about taste but simple common sense. I don't need it, at least not at the moment, when am in the right environment where 20m benz is a normal ride then I'll buy it. If that car is attracting too much attention it means you are living in the wrong place to begin with and putting yourself in danger considering the security challenges in the country. If you are really a big boy and rich, relocate to places with 5m rent and this car will look like an ordinary taxi to everyone there.
I agree with you... In our present days only wisdom is profitable for living
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Osanoghodua1: 8:08am On Mar 23, 2022
Sell it and buy Corolla. Don't tint it
Just a normal one. Sorry to ask what is job discription? Regards
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by sultan1014(m): 8:08am On Mar 23, 2022
EGBEDA101:

Bros, why are you angry like this?

The young man paid the price of learning a digital skill through sleepless nights, paying for courses or watching YouTube videos.

As soon as I saw the screenshot he uploaded, I immediately knew what he does and the site he earns from.

I may not be earning as much as him but it's still the digital skill I learnt off YouTube that's putting food on my table today.

Go to YouTube, download videos and learn a digital skill, monitize on freelance sites like Fiverr and Uowork( as in Ops case).

Nobody has the luxury of time to spoonfed others.

You can do it yourself over time.

Cheers bro!
What skill is that, i would love to learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User / Are These Not The Most Creative Bus Advertising You Have Ever Seen? (PHOTOS)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.