Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman (4393 Views)

Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her / Goldie Idowu, Tboss' Sister In Bikini (Photos) / Goldie Idowu Gets $1000 As Winner Of #DrawBigChurchChallenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by omoashy: 3:10am On Mar 23, 2022
Cross dresser cum red carpet host, Denrele Edun has finally confirmed that he was a lover to late entertainer, Susan Harvey aka Goldie, while she was married!
Controversial Denrele, who was the first person to alert the public about Goldie’s death, said then that she passed on in his arms.
Surprisingly, he always denied any form of intimacy with the deceased before and after her death.
However, recently, Denrele revealed his intimate affair with Goldie while granting an interview to NeeceeBosslady TV.
According to him, he and the late Goldie had an intimate affair when she was alive, adding that he was the late singer’s driving force.
He said, “It was more than friendship, we entered the corner. I knew she was married but we kept it a secret.”
On why he and Goldie kept the affair a secret, Denrele said Goldie’s marriage prevented them from revealing their intimacy.
Goldie, who kept her marital status a secret till her death, was married to one Andrew Harvey who made the union known to the public after her death in 2013.
A Briton, Harvey took to Facebook to announce her death and shared their wedding photos.
Though the couple didn’t have kids, Harvey said he spoke to his late spouse on the day she arrived from the US and died afterwards.
Goldie died in Lagos on February 14, 2013 as a result of a hypertensive heart disease after a 12-hour flight from the US, where she attended the 2013 Grammy Awards.
However, despite Denrele’s admittance of adultery with Goldie, her most famous love story was played out for television viewers all over Africa and the rest of the world during the 2012 All Star edition of the Big Brother Africa reality TV show.
Tongues wagged on her dalliance with Prezzo, her Kenyan housemate, during Big Brother and post-Biggie’s house.
Denrele revealed that he visits Goldie’s tomb every Valentine’s Day to keep the memory of the late singer alive.

https://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/denrele-confesses-dating-sleeping-with-goldie-even-when-she-was-married-to-a-white-man/

2 Shares

Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:13am On Mar 23, 2022
thats how all them confused bisexual tuttifrutti dudes are creeping inside women's bed....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by NobleSeed(m): 3:25am On Mar 23, 2022
undecided
belike person dey this forum way dey use that name as moniker

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by Zonex1(m): 3:54am On Mar 23, 2022
This Nigeria sef....
Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by superCleanworks(m): 4:10am On Mar 23, 2022
My bestie my bestie... Before you know dem don press Shift+Enter keys.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by Mandela89(f): 4:22am On Mar 23, 2022
Nothing person nor go hear
Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by Tokskob2008: 4:23am On Mar 23, 2022
superCleanworks:
Ahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:38am On Mar 23, 2022
superCleanworks:
Lol! True.People like this are a big,fat disgrace to their ancestors and future generation.
Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by marshalcarter: 5:26am On Mar 23, 2022
You see this bestie of a thing...if you're a guy and your girlfriend has a bestie that's a male... forgerrabourrit grin

8 Likes

Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by illicit(m): 5:48am On Mar 23, 2022
One corner tongue

Goldie go sweet sha

1 Like

Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by OKorowanta: 6:02am On Mar 23, 2022
Bobrisky confession go mad!
I fear for Tonto..
They always claim besties wen the going was good.
We the association of fence sitters dey watch.
Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by Lattop1(m): 6:33am On Mar 23, 2022
Bestie Bestie don carry Oga meat chop anyhow. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by dynicks(m): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2022
superCleanworks:
grin

3 Likes

Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by We4all: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2022
Why is he telling us now that she is dead? Some secrets are meant to stay that way. He just betrayed her.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by Munzy14(m): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2022
marshalcarter:
You see this bestie of a thing...if you're a guy and your girlfriend has a bestie that's a male... forgerrabourrit grin
If you have a girlfriend, she most likely will have a male she talks to and free with..

Just like a man will have female friends...He is free with.

The problem is when feeling begin to build up..And it starts from when you treat her bad, she begins to find solace in the male friend.

If she treats you bad, you will equally find solace in that your female friend you are free with...

The bottom line is, when she begins to find fault in things she enjoy about you when the relationship started, just know say bestie don dey grow feelings....Sad reality.

Lastly, when una dey fall in love, try fall in love with an intelligent lady with good upbringing...She definitely knows her boundaries with anyone..

You must separate a lover from causal friends.
Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by CSTRR: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2022
superCleanworks:
Lol
Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by kwindcelebrator: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by Iamdbull: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2022
chaii
Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by siofra(f): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2022
Why are all the guys above me acting jealous. Was Goldie your wife?

1 Like

Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by CUMIN: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
marshalcarter:

I myself don't want to be her sun. I just want to be her moon that comes in the evening and leave very early morning
Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Just wondering what would be riding on, on her widowers husband mind now after reading this

Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
sad
Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by Antoeni(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
But i think say Derele na Gay
Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by NobleAngell(f): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Who cares
Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by ariesbull: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Yoruba boys.... Kiss and tell, no dignity for marriage
Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by Flamemignon1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
thats how all them confused bisexual tuttifrutti dudes are creeping inside women's bed....
Bisexuals are not confused,you are the one who's confused because you can't grasp it. End biphobia, it's 2022
Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Flamemignon1:
Bisexuals are not confused,you are the one who's confused because you can't grasp it. End biphobia, it's 2022

as much as they have the right to go fukc who they desire, IMHO they are indeed confused as to who/what they are attracted to... one morning women, next afternoon men etc.
Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by HRSweetness(f): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Seems to me like this dude is trying too hard to push the narrative that he's "straight".
Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by Dagger007(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
coolBut she's dead now and dead people don't talk. So how are we to confirm this your confession or perhaps clout chasing is true?
Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by Flamemignon1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

as much as they have the right to go fukc who they desire, IMHO they are indeed confused as to who/what they are attracted to... one morning women, next afternoon men etc.
They are attracted to both, what's confusing about that? And the assumption you just made is an harmful stereotype that most biphobes make,they are not promiscuous because they are bisexuals. Anybody can be promiscuous irregardless of their sexuality and when it comes to finding a romantic or relationship partner,they don't see gender like gay or straight people do...they are not as shallow as us because genitals are really important to monosexuals,rather they look for whom they connect with the more and a relationship springs up. I would say they are far better at finding a life partner than monosexuals
Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by Flamemignon1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
HRSweetness:
Seems to me like this dude is trying too hard to push the narrative that he's "straight".
Bisexuals exist too ,you know and human sexuality are not dependent on gender mannerisms.there are feminine straight men and masculine gay men too,you just need to be more exposed
Re: Denrele Confesses Dating, Sleeping With Goldie As A Married Woman by meobizy(f): 12:31am On Mar 24, 2022
Their story don pass.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Ripe Single Ladies Of Nollywood / Old Picture Of 'plantation Boys' Crew / PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.