Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister (12434 Views)

FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu / Buhari’s Impeachment: More PDP Reps Tackle House Leadership Over Sanction Threat / Stop Calling Us NEPA, It Shows You Don’t Want Electricity - Discos Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Nahunger(m): 8:05am On Mar 23, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Both the house of reps members and the minister are useless...

Comrade do you need a microphone and bigger speakerss grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Danito40(m): 8:40am On Mar 23, 2022
The failure in power supply and the fuel scarcity is FG plan to encourage the sift to solar power vis a vis these politicians are in charge of the solar contracts
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by olisaEze(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2022
HitSong:
These useless senile old fools knows what to do but won't just do it.

Yearly, they appropriate more than enough money to power ministry with nothing to show for it.

How can Nigeria in this 21st century still be having power failure to this extent, even with so much resources to generate and distribute power?

All these nonsense is no longer happening in Many parts of the world including many African countries.

HOW CAN SOUTH AFRICA BE GENERATING 10X WHAT NIGERIA IS GENERATING What kind of unfortunate people do we have as leaders in this miserable country?

Unfortunate leaders chosen by even more unfortunate citizens. 2023 is around the bend, and we will still chose another unfortunate old man who will give more excuses while he & his family stuff the wealth of the nation down their gullets! It’s only a fool that expects Nigeria to get better in the hands of the same people that made it this way.
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by openmine(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2022
The summary of it is that we are not prepared to give our people power. This is very sad because even when there is electricity, some constituencies like mine don’t even have light. There is light only when they want to send billing to us — estimated bills.”
This is exactly what I experience in my location!
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by respect80(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
are you saying you are animal?

No, he is a plant

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Brushstrokes20: 9:08am On Mar 23, 2022
Spot on!.. Enough of stupid excuses and stories!
The lifeless scammer and his redundant ministers are all shades of disasters!
The upper and lower chambers are Predominantly occupied by self serving thieves! undecided
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Saviourk: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2022
Look at the kind of leaders we voted into power to represent us giving silly excuses at the expense of the masses just to satisfy their selfish interest.
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by SeeItSayIt: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2022
Tell yourselves enough of the rubbish. Gbajabiamila an educated empty brain human being should wake up
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by 2buffagain(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2022
Ecos:
Useless country with useless leaders

You. Fvckers. will. still. vote. for. APCPDP.

So shutup and enjoy the consequences of your decision.
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by 2buffagain(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2022
HitSong:
These useless senile old fools knows what to do but won't just do it.

Yearly, they appropriate more than enough money to power ministry with nothing to show for it.

How can Nigeria in this 21st century still be having power failure to this extent, even with so much resources to generate and distribute power?

All these nonsense is no longer happening in Many parts of the world including many African countries.

HOW CAN SOUTH AFRICA BE GENERATING 10X WHAT NIGERIA IS GENERATING What kind of unfortunate people do we have as leaders in this miserable country?

You fvckers will still vote for APCPDP las las instead of Sowore, mogalu, etc so stop complaining.
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by 2buffagain(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2022
Reference:

No. God is not involved. He said ask for wisdom if you lack it.
The same wisdom that westerners apply when they use stuff, cars, phones, clothes, everything. They preserve them to extract residual value and then trade them on so that the new ones do not cost much to them.

Here we use things to destruction and pay premium to replace them so poverty is always around the corner.
This applies to their politics as well. They know how democracies work so when political parties are voted out of government they do not go all out to trash and destroy them but rather leave them to fallow and preserve them as viable institutions of democracy, to gain wisdom while out of power so that previous errors can be corrected.

They know that the only way elected goverments work is by the threat of losing power because there will always be a government in waiting.

But the black man doesn't have this wisdom. He loves chains and slavery, he loves kings and emperors, he loves feudalism, he loves being forced to do what he should do, he loves violence so he cannot rally to build political institutions that will ensure that he holds power and will readily switch it back and forth when one is spent.

That is why today you will see ignorant citizens say 'never again PDP, never again APC' and are looking for eldorado where it cannot be found in the kitchen of alphabet soups. Whereas it is the interplay between parties that works democracies.

You fvckers will still vote for APCPDP las las instead of Sowore, mogalu, etc so stop complaining.
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by 2buffagain(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2022
captainamiedi1:
Two weeks now no light. Nobody is saying anything. We are just here wasting prayer points for nepa to bring light. These leaders don't care. Remote workers they suffer

Abeg gettat!
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by 2buffagain(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2022
Franking:
Explanation has become too much.

Where's Tinubu and the electricity he and Buhari promised Nigerians?

Whatever.

Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Jammy92122: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2022
Read Below

Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Franking: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
2buffagain:

Whatever.

Stewpid e.diot. Refer to ur gutless father as a fvcker.
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by ejieddy: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Let Fashola return to the ministry of power.
Let's stop sentiments and place capable people where they can function.
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by syntekelite(m): 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
limeta:
Abubakar Aliyu, minister of power

Look who they have as minister of power

No mind them yet one kperrogi was ranting about osibanjo being a religious bigot wetin we go come call buhari??
Look at a whole minister of power cv..

Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by 2buffagain(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Franking:

Stewpid e.diot. Refer to ur gutless father as a fvcker.

Will you still vote APCPDP?
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by M3A16(m): 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
It is going to be great disaster for so many Nigerians when getting to the world beyond without having atleast one time opportunity to visit even a developing country elsewhere to get exposed to how things are there. In this era, the richer and most populous african country is ranting and grinding teeth about power, ah ah! The stable and steady power supply will solve 50% if not more of nigerian problems.

There was a country indeed.
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by 2buffagain(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by 2buffagain(m): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Franking: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
2buffagain:

Will you still vote APCPDP?

I will vote for ur mvther instead.
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by 2buffagain(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Franking:

I will vote for ur mvther instead.

Then Suffer....
I won't suffer with you. I do not live amongst fools here cheesy
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by dododawa1: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
Diesel price Don dey hit them too
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by IbeOkehie: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Gunayo:
What baffles me is that no protest despite the level of suffering and hardship being experienced by Nigerians under this useless government. May God punish all the politicians, yeyebrities, clergymen that protested during Jonathan administration but are keeping mute. In their time of distress, the Lord will not hear them. To all the fouls that voted this calamity into power, may your sufferings never end. Finally, those clamouring for a northern president in 2023, shall be disappointed.

Very interesting indeed. I'm yet to come across a satisfactory explanation for this.
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by HitSong: 8:15am On Mar 24, 2022
2buffagain:

@ bolded

That must be your father's middle name...
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Ecos(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
2buffagain:

You. Fvckers. will. still. vote. for. APCPDP.

So shutup and enjoy the consequences of your decision.
Olodo. I don't even have voters card and that their nonsense NIN
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by 2buffagain(m): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ecos:
Olodo. I don't even have voters card and that their nonsense NIN

Then suffer!!! cheesy
This monkey thinks it’s me he is doing. grin
Una fit Dey chop fresh shit based on say you no wan get sense.
E no concern me. I Dey better country where the populace don’t vote like absolute fools.
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Ecos(m): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
2buffagain:

Then suffer!!! cheesy
This monkey thinks it’s me he is doing. grin
Una fit Dey chop fresh shit based on say you no wan get sense.
E no concern me. I Dey better country where the populace don’t vote like absolute fools.
Sense if far away from you. Idiot. Na ur father and mother including your useless generation be monkey. Lowlife mumu
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by plaindealer: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
The very worst power minister in the history of Nigeria!!!! We now get only 40 mins if electricity daily

At your old age, you still don't know that your looting and stealing PDP uncles privatized electricity and it's no longer the responsibility of the FG or Fashola.?

Comedians..
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by SarkinYarki: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
plaindealer:

At your old age, you still don't know that your looting and stealing PDP uncles privatized electricity and it's no longer the responsibility of the FG or Fashola.?

Comedians..

Gerrat old hustler

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Population Census 2005 (for Nigeria) / A 16 Year Old's Solution To Nigeria's Electoral Problems / Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.