Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister (12435 Views)

FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu / Buhari’s Impeachment: More PDP Reps Tackle House Leadership Over Sanction Threat / Stop Calling Us NEPA, It Shows You Don’t Want Electricity - Discos Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Proflere: 6:08am On Mar 23, 2022
Dullards everywhere
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Reference(m): 6:09am On Mar 23, 2022
Bullet01:
No electricity and no petrol or diesel to power generator. God please help Nigeria. This is not what we bargain for.

No. God is not involved. He said ask for wisdom if you lack it.
The same wisdom that westerners apply when they use stuff, cars, phones, clothes, everything. They preserve them to extract residual value and then trade them on so that the new ones do not cost much to them.

Here we use things to destruction and pay premium to replace them so poverty is always around the corner.
This applies to their politics as well. They know how democracies work so when political parties are voted out of government they do not go all out to trash and destroy them but rather leave them to fallow and preserve them as viable institutions of democracy, to gain wisdom while out of power so that previous errors can be corrected.

They know that the only way elected goverments work is by the threat of losing power because there will always be a government in waiting.

But the black man doesn't have this wisdom. He loves chains and slavery, he loves kings and emperors, he loves feudalism, he loves being forced to do what he should do, he loves violence so he cannot rally to build political institutions that will ensure that he holds power and will readily switch it back and forth when one is spent.

That is why today you will see ignorant citizens say 'never again PDP, never again APC' and are looking for eldorado where it cannot be found in the kitchen of alphabet soups. Whereas it is the interplay between parties that works democracies.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by captainamiedi1: 6:10am On Mar 23, 2022
Two weeks now no light. Nobody is saying anything. We are just here wasting prayer points for nepa to bring light. These leaders don't care. Remote workers they suffer
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by donleo92(m): 6:14am On Mar 23, 2022
most of them way be say for their local constituency them no fit provide one generator talkless of transformer, them dey here dey talk rubbish..
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Promzy99: 6:17am On Mar 23, 2022
Coolsperm:
Nigeria is not a country, maybe a place were animals are kept for safe costody
Zoo u mean?
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Gunayo(m): 6:26am On Mar 23, 2022
What baffles me is that no protest despite the level of suffering and hardship being experienced by Nigerians under this useless government. May God punish all the politicians, yeyebrities, clergymen that protested during Jonathan administration but are keeping mute. In their time of distress, the Lord will not hear them. To all the fouls that voted this calamity into power, may your sufferings never end. Finally, those clamouring for a northern president in 2023, shall be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Enemyofpeace: 6:27am On Mar 23, 2022
Nigeria is long gone, just forget it, the whole thing don spoil completely, no thanks to corruption
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by selfdefence: 6:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Honestly this is just what it is, we want uninterrupted power supply, if not for the Oraimo power banks we have, some of us wouldn't even be online for days by now.

Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Ttalk: 6:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Berankis:
Who else noticed that the House Reps are a lot better and proactive than the house of assembly?

Stop confusing yourself kid

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Makinaki: 6:42am On Mar 23, 2022
Useless Minister. I ask myself wetin be the name of the Minister of Power & even I don't know the answer. E be say the guy na one useless aboki. Same with that woman wey dey Finance.
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Franking: 6:43am On Mar 23, 2022
Explanation has become too much.

Where's Tinubu and the electricity he and Buhari promised Nigerians?
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by lorelife(m): 6:47am On Mar 23, 2022
And after the meeting what actions are they taking? I'm just tired of all these lips work.
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by adeoba2008(m): 6:51am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:
Eye service members. So na now day dey break for there side abi the epileptic power supply started early this year?

Does that look like eye service to you ?
Take your medicine now !
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 23, 2022
A nation without power is not one. If you know how this recent bad power has tried to injure me. Hmmmm. Imagine a case where there was no power, and then no fuel to power the gen. Hmmm. I rushed to set up an emergency additional expansion of my battery power bank. An expense I was not expecting. This Nigeria can break one.

Yet, this same minister came out last week telling lies the issue has been corrected.

Well, we all should know that Buhari has realised he cannot fix power. So, let us just not complain and endure it till he is out. His main goals are roads. That's what this Buhari administration is all about. "Borrow borrow borrow and borrow" money ....but thank God that at least they didnt embezzle everything...they are still using a part of it to build roads. Let us just pray for 2023 to come so Buhari and his thieves can leave. That man is a cancer to Nigeria.

I am going to advise you all....start installing solar power. Start ooooo.

Be careful with these fake engineers out there. They will install rubbish. You better ask someone who is good to do it for you so you can enjoy it for long.

If you need to calculate what you need to buy for your home, send me a PM. Na free of charge a go do am for you. I am so perplexed with the way people are really suffering in this country. But you will have to wait for me to send it to you at weekends cos a dey work too. Na only weekends I can sit and do any calculation for anyone. The all is in tour court to buy the right stuff. If you like allow the engineers convince you to buy other stuff apart from what I recommend, that's your wahala. If you can import yourself, you better so you have rest of mind..

Goodluck to everyone.
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Abiodunstephen(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2022
Ever since I installed 7kva solar to my house, atleast for 2years now I can proudly say my children stopped shouting up nepa and no more complain about billing and there useless light. I can sleep without heat and use light any time I need it.
If not road thing I won't complain about Nigeria again because I have told my God I want to be leaving my life as if am no longer in this country.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Amotekun777: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2022
Ecos:
Useless country with useless leaders

No, you're very wrong!

You mean useless people electing useless leaders. Nigeria is a beautiful country filled with BASTARDS and COWARDS! angry
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Coolsperm: 7:16am On Mar 23, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
are you saying you are animal?
. Just like ur father
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Brian47(m): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Last night was awful, the heat was too much, no light to turn on the fan, I was sweating like Bleep, my pillow was drenched like I was sleeping in a wet pillow.
We can't take this anymore I swear
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Angelfrost(m): 7:21am On Mar 23, 2022
Bullet01:
No electricity and no petrol or diesel to power generator. God please help Nigeria. This is not what we bargained for.

What exactly did you bargain for when you elected a serial clueless failure twice into office?!!

God has kuku washed His hands off you people!
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by BOYS2MEN: 7:36am On Mar 23, 2022
Thunder from the highest places visit una place of abodement.....umu ewu undecided
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Typicool8(m): 7:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Funniest part is that you'll never see the legendary nairaland Zombies in this thread...useless people
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by stamapro(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2022
The epileptic power supply is a reflection of the leadership, nothing new indeed. Vision less leaders. Same story year in year out. Don't they know the situation before the emerged as leaders Abi they were brought from abroad to be leaders? 21st century and we are still battling with same problems, when will we get it right?? Leadership is not about good speech presentation, it is service delivery, being pro active, not fire brigade approach. So sad, that's always the result when you put round pegs in square holes. Spits
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by bigcasava1(m): 7:42am On Mar 23, 2022
stiplanik:
That's how Fashola boasted that power can be fixed in 6 months, they gave him the power job he begin grow white hair, giving us excuses ear and dear.
with his google and be speaking nonsense English. This Yoruba and Hausa/fulani has really destroy this country.
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by redirect(m): 7:47am On Mar 23, 2022
CAN A BLIND MAN, LEAD A BLIND MAN?
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Majikman(m): 7:47am On Mar 23, 2022
HitSong:
These useless senile old fools knows what to do but won't just do it.

Yearly, they appropriate more than enough money to power ministry with nothing to show for it.

How can Nigeria in this 21st century still be having power failure to this extent, even with so much resources to generate and distribute power?

All these nonsense is no longer happening in Many parts of the world including many African countries.

HOW CAN SOUTH AFRICA BE GENERATING 10X WHAT NIGERIA IS GENERATING What kind of unfortunate people do we have as leaders in this miserable country?

My bro , sadly no be our leaders dey unfortunate but us the citizens .
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by Tradernaija1: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2022
Fashola has been a failure.

Every Igbo hater always fails.

The loud mouthed Islamic brotherhood member is a capital failure.

Very shameless man.

Have not forgotten those days he was insulting Prof Bart Nnaji the former minister of power simply because he was an Igbo.
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2022
Coolsperm:
. Just like ur father
as u and ur father are from animal kingdom
Re: ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister by ppogba: 8:04am On Mar 23, 2022
Welcome to the year 2022 edition of the Annual Festival of Darkness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Asks Tinubu To Implement #Endsars Reports, Prosecute Indicted Persons / PDP Asks Femi Gbajabiamila To Resign / Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.