Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders (15833 Views)

2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi / 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists / 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
fregeneh:

Osinbajo want to reap where he did not sow,really?!

if he has sown why hasnt he confidently declared? why is he afraid to declare? because he knows he has no political support in the party (he has not sown) and the party is what makes you the candidate. like Tinubu said the other day " those in the open and hidden"

What Osinbajo is doing is like a man who builds a house but is going to be away for a while and so calls his friend to saty in the house for him rent free, enjoy all the benefits of the house and then when the man comes back the friend is trying to convert the house to his own and wont let the owner into his own house. is he the owner of the house, is he the one that built the house? what did he sow...because he kept the house clean while the owner was away? You people are just as immoral as Osinbajo himself.

I am a Christian and I know my God does not reward treachery, Osinbajo will not be president of Nigeria!!!! if he tries it he will lose and he will go down in history as a traitor just like Akintola and FFK's father!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by fregeneh(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
ginggerxy:
maybe you should ask fashola
Ask fashola about what?
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by MikoB: 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
perambulator:

If you had any brains you will see where i said left to me I want Amaechi/Elrufai on the ticket, i have said it many times if you read my posts. I also said, Tinubu deserves the presidency because he has earned it (that does not mean I am a fan of his) but I will vote for Tinubu if it becomes a SW issue. If you read my post history i have criticised Tinubu many times but I have always acknowledged that in politics he has no equal!!!

Vps are given right of 1st refusal when they earned their position as VP. Osinbajo was nominated to be VP from nowhere, nobody knew him as a place holder knowing full well that Tinubu was coming to collect the ticket in 10 yearsnow he wants to backstab his principal.

My stance on Osinbajo is not about whether I am for Tinubu or not, it is a question of honour. He is an ingrate, he is a snake, he has no integrity, he is disloyal, he is greedy, he is a disgrace to what the church should represent and I will never vote for him!!! the bottom line is he will never even get the ticket anyway because he doesnt have support in the party to get the ticket!!!

I will never support treachery and betrayal.

I don't have time to read the rubbish you typed here, I only quoted to burst you, what a liar. I will not bother myself to reply you after this, I respect people with principles not liars. Good bye
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
MikoB:

I don't have time to read the rubbish you typed here, I only quoted to burst you, what a liar. I will not bother myself to reply you after this, I respect people with principles not liars. Good bye

brain dead religious sychophant!!!
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by happney65: 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
mrvitalis:
Who ever wins 2023 election one thing is clear

Yorubas have shown themselves as greedy and power hungry ...this is very important because when they go back to another 45 year long opposition that would be used against them

If presidency is coming to south then it goes to south east if not let north keep it
Onu ,nigige , nwajuba , umiah ,even Joe igbokwe are all Igbos in APC n contributed to the growth of APC ...infact 2 of the 4 parties that formed APC was lead by Igbos rochas/nigige APGA and onu ANPP ...so there is absolutely no reason to deny this Igbo sons their turn

But the next president of southern extraction would be an Igbo man when ? I can't say

And what is stopping the SE from contesting? When are will going to see a candidate of the SE in our faces they way we see Tinubu and Osinbanjo? When? I mean even Atiku is still contesting today and declaring his intentions. When shall we see someone from the SE doing that on a big scale,yet when the SW wins you will be complaining.

When will some of you drop this toga and fight what you think is really yours? When?

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by fregeneh(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
stasius:
North will rule again and continue ruling until south get sense.

If the major contestants in this election are Tinubu(except any other person from South West) and somebody from the North, see what will happen.

South West will vote Tinubu
South South will vote the Northern candidate
South East will vote the Northern candidate
North East will vote Northern Candidate(trust them)
North West will vote Northern Candidate.
North Central will voter Northern Candidate.

Now tell me how Tinubu will win.

Ye yen yen yen yen
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by Alary: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
oilPUSSY:

They want to create an Impression that there is no Igbo or Igbos don't have a stake in APC..

I just dey pity this people..

@ the bolded that one is certain.. They are known for opposition since time immemorial..
Whenever I see them flexing muscles I will just be laughing..

Some if them think Nigeria started in 2015

So it is trite to say igbo leaders too were among those who brought Buhari to power.
Ogbonaya onu, has been with the same government as a minister for close to eight years now, he is the minister for technology or so , he has been sitting at FEC meetings for years now , making policies to affect Nigeria in the negative ways , what has been his contribution to national development?
He was the one that brought the idea of merger of parties in 2013 . He does not have a solid home base .But he use to be in ANPP who have lost its relevance to CPC in the north and have no base in south east.
If you're now claiming Ogbonaya onu has a bigger stake in APC than Tinubu, all these years ,remember it is Tinubu that is the sacrificial lamb for Buhari short coming s , Yet he is not part of the government. He holds no official position in government, he didn't make policies for the government he has no control over any government apparatus, but ogbonaya onu does. He controls a ministry, he was reappointed he sits at federal executive meetings, yet you people never single him out for bringing Buhari and still working for him , just because he is igbo abi . That's hypocrisy of the highest level.
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by fregeneh(m): 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Stop shouting south when you actually mean SW

SW is part of entire south
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by fregeneh(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
That is hypocrisy race to ten folds whenever the want to lament about who brought buhari to power their brain only remember TiNUBU, but when is time to make for presidency they'll suddenly realize that there are some nonentity called ogbonaya onu,orji kalu,or okoro'ahusa

Alary:

So it is trite to say igbo leaders too were among those who brought Buhari to power.
Ogbonaya onu, has been with the same government as a minister for close to eight years now, he is the minister for technology or so , he has been sitting at FEC meetings for years now , making policies to affect Nigeria in the negative ways , what has been his contribution to national development?
He was the one that brought the idea of merger of parties in 2013 . He does not have a solid home base .But he use to be in ANPP who have lost its relevance to CPC in the north and have no base in south east.
If you're now claiming Ogbonaya onu has a bigger stake in APC than Tinubu, all these years ,remember it is Tinubu that is the sacrificial lamb for Buhari short coming s , Yet he is not part of the government. He holds no official position in government, he didn't make policies for the government he has no control over any government apparatus, but ogbonaya onu does. He controls a ministry, he was reappointed he sits at federal executive meetings, yet you people never single him out for bringing Buhari and still working for him , just because he is igbo abi . That's hypocrisy of the highest level.

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by mrvitalis(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
happney65:

And what is stopping the SE from contesting? When are will going to see a candidate of the SE in our faces they way we see Tinubu and Osinbanjo? When? I mean even Atiku is still contesting today and declaring his intentions. When shall we see someone from the SE doing that on a big scale,yet when the SW wins you will be complaining.

When will some of you drop this toga and fight what you think is really yours? When?
They way you see tinubu ? Osibanjo that has not even declared

What had tinubu done towards 2023 that umiah , rochas and kanu haven't done name one ?
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by simpleseyi: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
cktheluckyman:
The SW are the most greedy gro-political region in Nigeria.Bunch of hypocritical folks

You go die of hypertension.

Biafra oooo, you no go get.
Referendum ooo, you no go get.

Presidency ooo, you no go smell.
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by Kfed4ril(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mooh247:

The nonsense was written by Ibo

By Clifford Ndujihe, Henry Umoru & Omeiza

Yoruba’s are soo dumb, any name that isn’t Yoruba or Hausa is automatically Igbo.

Dumb mofo’s
Umoru and Omeiza are now Igbo names.
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by yetunsbay(m): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Stop shouting south when you actually mean SW
South consists SW,SE,SS. Any qualified candidates from these regions can conspicuously vie for the Presidency slot.

You too try motivate a credible individual make him/her contest. It's a level plain field.
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by legallyminded: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
StarGra:
If Senator Iyiola Omisore. Become the National chairman.TINUBU is on a free ride

National Secretary. Not National Chairman
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by StarGra: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Whichever he becomes,Tinubu has a free ride

legallyminded:

National Secretary. Not National Chairman
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by legallyminded: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
StarGra:
Whichever he becomes,Tinubu has a free ride

You can't be so sure. To me, Tinubu only has a strong support base. Not that he is credible.
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by StarGra: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nobody is credible in politics...Party is looking for support not credibility

legallyminded:

You can't be so sure. To me, Tinubu only has a strong support base. Not that he is credible.
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by legallyminded: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
StarGra:
Nobody is credible in politics...Party is looking for support not credibility

Was it not how Buhari was sold to us? How do you think Atiku lost like APC Presidential primaries to Buhari in 2014?
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by MetaPhysical: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nigeria has learnt that when you put confrontation in our path Yorubas are weak to fight through it. We will throw logic and pseudo-Eurocentric jabs at it, if it fails to yield, rather than reinforce against it, we begin looking for a peaceful Omoluabi outcome. Often times we believe falsely that others respect our peacemaking offers. At the end of the day, and after accepting our peace flag, they do what they had in mind to do anyway, which is to rob Yoruba of its politics, economy, culture, land and sea.

This stunt from APC is a dramatic attempt to use the above template to rob Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Travellers Kidnapped On Birningwari-Kaduna Highway / Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom / Buhari Signs Treaty On Establishment Of Abidjan-Lagos Corridor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.