Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

Dont Ever Pity Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Ever Pity Women (5287 Views)

Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers / Dont ever do this (photos Attached) / Dont Ever Bring Your Sister To Your Office If You Know She Is Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by Oche211(m): 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Which truth?

Comrade, you need to read and understand the principle and power of a woman. What that girl just did is called emotional manipulation. She wants to get sympathy from people into believing her. In all you do make sure you don't fall for the emotional manipulations of a girl

Gbam!!!
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by ogkrakkid(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Increase the volume comrade!!!

That girl is busy looking for simps she's going to emotionally manipulate into believing her stupid story
Manipulators grin..
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by ogkrakkid(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
nigeriagospel:
If I do worse to the girl am dating now, even heaven will not blame me, ladies sometimes think they can fool men.

A man can hold grudge and still keep you while waiting for the perfect time to strike.

The one am dating now is 33, one of her ex wasted over 6 years of her prime.

She has cheated on me with several guys, which I found out from her phone.

Recently she even denied she is not in a relationship while chatting with one man. I just laugh it off, she don't even know what is waiting ahead of her.

This said lady is having birth challenges with child birth I have been informed about it unknown to her, cos we are from same place,now she is trying to hang it on me not until I burst her. Fear women oooo, woe betides any man that pities woman.
Sounds familiar cheesy
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by ogkrakkid(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Saviourk:
Dude don't u have conscience at all?What of if she is saying the truth. I don't know why some of u are callous nd insensitive..
Keep shut and go to bed.
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by Oturatetuala(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Everyone with different stories. Problem no dey finish
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by Double0h7(f): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Incels on the beat... just don't kill anybody, too many of you bitter rejected little boys are out here mass killing because women don't want you cry

2 Likes

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

This is exactly how Nigeria girls behaves.

Comrade. I'll urge you to dump that coded Olosho immediately and move on with ur life. Dump her asap man. Why on earth would you even accept a cheating girlfriend back? Upon all the threads wey we dey create for una for nairaland. Still you have refused to learn!!!!!

Dump that girl asap!
Maybe it's hard for him to get laid, so he's keeping her for just knacks until he gets a replacement.

1 Like

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by Richvibes1997: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ekejoestar:

The only women that can bill me now is my mother and sister, I don learn my lesson from the hands of ladies.

Woe betide any vaginarian that wants to bill me, dat pesin dey hit hand for tipper wey carry concrete, even olosho sef na 3-5k I dey pay dem for TDB and I still dey look am like say e too much
and a man bought a 120million house for his side chick embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by Dizzyyish: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
FaAbokiWithSuit:

There is a thread on front page where male nairalanders are busy SIMPING. There is one clown that posted
that her Heart Is Shattered, Battered And Scattered.
i am like WTF ? Fear women. They will tell a story and appear as a saint in it just to win peoples sympathy, pity and admonition.

She said she 31 and has been dating for 5 years. Omo if you know the nonsense she has done during that time you will spit.
But its funny hundreds or thousands of nairalanders are busy trying to like the post and link up with the ugly toxic girl.

Yall dont know how daft you appear

This is the same thing I posted on that thread;

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Never take a woman's word at face value. Always get both sides of the story before you decide what is what.

A woman's defence is her presumption of innocence, so she'll naturally try to preserve this presumption--this is also another reason for their tendency to avoid accountability.

She would most likely omit the parts of the story that paints her in a bad light (and also to seek validation from people on the internet)

1. There's never one unhealthy person in a relationship i.e. like attracts like.

2. If she was "the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of" she wouldn't be single at 31, let's be honest.

3. Throughout her post she didn't once mention anything she did wrong so that means she was just dating a moustache-twirling villain who left her for no reason whatsoever.

4. The last point is amplified by her "best girlfriend ever" comment meaning she has no capacity for reflection, hence; no sense of accountability.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by Kuruptnigga: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
DryMouth:
They use those simp men to eat their cake and have it back.

Never will i fall your such rubbish again.

Baby mama na the way forward
Ahswear to God? I tell my mom say i no go marry she think say i dey play. I go just give one pretty girl belle make she born for me. Then carry my child jejely and move on with my life. I no like stress for my life. I no want make e come be say na woman go dey bother my life. Simp for that matter ooh!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by muheeb01(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=FaAbokiWithSuit post=111285741]
There is a thread on front page where male nairalanders are busy SIMPING. There is one clown that posted
i am like WTF ? Fear women. They will tell a story and appear as a saint in it just to win peoples sympathy, pity and admonition.

She said she 31 and has been dating for 5 years. Omo if you know the nonsense she has done during that time you will spit.
But its funny hundreds or thousands of nairalanders are busy trying to like the post and link up with the ugly toxic girl.

Yall dont know how daft you appear[/quote ]you're abosolutely right
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
spencekat:
Bro, fastly leave her.Don't wait for anytime to strike.Please run to avoid regrets.I am speaking from experience.

I’m still holding on to one bittch like that. But I intend leaving her soon, just want to enjoy her big asss abit. But can you share ur experience sir ??
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by Blunttruth: 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
FaAbokiWithSuit:

Someone really hurt you. Why not forgive the person and heal. You have so much bitterness

1 Like

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by Putindbutt: 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
Double0h7:
Incels on the beat... just don't kill anybody, too many of you bitter rejected little boys are out here mass killing because women don't want you cry
Fûck you

1 Like

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ekejoestar:

The only women that can bill me now is my mother and sister, I don learn my lesson from the hands of ladies.

Woe betide any vaginarian that wants to bill me, dat pesin dey hit hand for tipper wey carry concrete, even olosho sef na 3-5k I dey pay dem for TDB and I still dey look am like say e too much

3k for TDB ??
Bro u brutal gan oo grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Laturuturu:

Many years ago my Pastor wife wanna try link me up with her elder sister Daugher
Everyone around me said the girl is fine but what I am seeing is a used LovePeddler.
They have finished her in OSU.
I found out from her peers. I was made to know that she like Bleep
I withdraw from the girl....pastor wife also withdrew the job he got for
Later I run away from the church ...
Later the girl got married to a certain guy. After five years one of.my chairman carry tje girl come back for hotel.
She bone when she saw me....that was after they have finish there business.
I jus look away

Imagine after marriage she still go fucck for hotel. A LovePeddler will always be a LovePeddler. It’s only a simp that will be a captain save the hoe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Oche211:

Ta!!! She's lying and shedding crocodile tears

Lol. He hasn’t seen where a hoe will be crying and swearing on her mom grave and still be lying shamelessly. Tears is one of the manipulative tools of these hoes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by Wizywiz(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
And some nland simps who claim to know too much including one hanty like that just dey quote me because I refused consoling the so called heartbroken lady .....like say na must say I must console her...na by force to give soothing words, when I know say she no dey innocent..
FaAbokiWithSuit:

2 Likes

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by Truvelisback(m): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Which truth?

Comrade, you need to read and understand the principle and power of a woman. What that girl just did is called emotional manipulation. She wants to get sympathy from people into believing her. In all you do make sure you don't fall for the emotional manipulations of a girl
Aside that, NAIRALAND MODERATORS ARE FEMINISTS.

1 Like

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by SandraIkuboR(f): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hmmm.....
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by Blackmind: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Saw that post earlier, girl was just looking for cheap E-pity, thinking she is the saint of the story grin
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by Blackmind: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Laturuturu:

Many years ago my Pastor wife wanna try link me up with her elder sister Daugher
Everyone around me said the girl is fine but what I am seeing is a used LovePeddler.
They have finished her in OSU.
I found out from her peers. I was made to know that she like Bleep
I withdraw from the girl....pastor wife also withdrew the job he got for
Later I run away from the church ...
Later the girl got married to a certain guy. After five years one of.my chairman carry tje girl come back for hotel.
She bone when she saw me....that was after they have finish there business.
I jus look away

This is a serious matter grin
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by Prettygirl200(f): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
FaAbokiWithSuit:

Who is this one again Bros are u not tired? Leave woman matter make u go rest or hustle naaa if u don't have anything to do on your free time read your Bible, pray and sleep. Why women wrapper full this forum like this?? Chai Godforbid!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
nigeriagospel:
If I do worse to the girl am dating now, even heaven will not blame me, ladies sometimes think they can fool men.

A man can hold grudge and still keep you while waiting for the perfect time to strike.

The one am dating now is 33, one of her ex wasted over 6 years of her prime.

She has cheated on me with several guys, which I found out from her phone.

Recently she even denied she is not in a relationship while chatting with one man. I just laugh it off, she don't even know what is waiting ahead of her.

This said lady is having birth challenges with child birth I have been informed about it unknown to her, cos we are from same place,now she is trying to hang it on me not until I burst her. Fear women oooo, woe betides any man that pities woman.

Omoh! I fear your type.
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by Victerica(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
NAIJA GUYS don vex oooo.
You can start by learning how to stay without women. U guys should start occupying ur minds with meaningful things & stop seeing pussssy as the goal standard of living. Dat's d GOAL.

The whites train themselves to adapt to such.
Litigations have dealt with the men. They have got home cameras everywhere.
JUDGES rush to believe women faster.
Some of my white male neighbors rarely entertain female visitors. They have got good jobs, good cars & houses but they now fear women for fear of being labeled rapists.

Any NIGERIAN LADY relocating abroad should endeavour to get herself a HUSBAND first and if possible get pregnant. The reason is;
HUSBAND no dey Abroad ooo.
OYIBO no dey marry at all, at all.
Them dey fear Nuptial agreements like say na Ebola. They prefer u being a Baby mama without court papers ooo.
A white man doesn't want to lose his Lifetime earnings to a Leech.

When I was in Nigeria, one could attend 3 weddings per Saturday. But I can count the number of weddings I have attended in my years here. WHITES no mind live with dogs forever.

So na d same for obodo Oyigbo?

Is it worse there or here?
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by Contekbbc: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
This is thing happens between the the two genders now so generalizing it is like facing a side of coin.
The two genders have been serving themselves BREAKFAST Lately.
Don't think I am saying this to win some ladies to my side but the Fact is wherever the coin show you ,no dey generalise it.

Las Las everyone go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by realestate99: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
........with my little time on Earth, I have realized that there are two groups of people that lie vehemently like it is a work to be accomplished
1. Politicians
3. Ladies in their prime ( age wise)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by OKOATA(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Broke up with my GF last week, she made me believe the baby in her womb was mine, I found out after the birth that it wasn't mine, and she don collect money from my hand for antenatal, birth delivery etc. E con de do me like make I break her head. I just free her with all her lies. They are so good in manipulations and lying. I just tire for dem woman.

1 Like

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by pansophist(m): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I’m still holding on to one bittch like that. But I intend leaving her soon, just want to enjoy her big asss abit. But can you share ur experience sir ??

Wetin president Putin de do for nairaland? grin

I use God name beg you, end the war.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by SandraIkuboR(f): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
This is getting bboorriinnggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by pizzzy(m): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Omo as a man you have to be careful and sharp when you are dealing with ladies

3 Likes

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Victerica:

So na d same for obodo Oyigbo?
Is it worse there or here?
it is worse there o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

End Time Tinx (pics) / What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? / Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.