Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 (7492 Views)

O / ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... / I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by proffmanue(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2011
d mata no consine u
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Princek12(m): 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2011
tell your bro make em use balloon next time ooooo.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by mamagee3(f): 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2011
That's surprising!!! sad shocked
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Mpetempe(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2011
Those saying that it does not concern me and I shouldn't pick the call are fools and imbiciles for life.

Anywhere I broke the ugly news to our father who is trying to send the foolish girl to my elder brother who is a doctor in south Africa for special atention and safe deliever.

After all I will have someone to call me Uncle!!!
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Mpetempe(m): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2011
Those saying that it does not concern me and I shouldn't pick the call are fools and imbiciles for life.

Anywhere I broke the ugly news to our father who is trying to send the foolish girl to my elder brother who is a doctor in south Africa for special atention and safe deliever.

Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2011
lets just hope they dont inject her with HIV
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Roland17(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2011
if ur brother is 17, i wonder how old the girl is, having an abortion is very risky for her health and mentality, it would certainly affect her now and in the future, both alternatives are risky but i would advise she keeps the baby, she needs all the support and love she can get, her parents would not find this funny either, so if ur brother truly loved her he should stand by her, guess he is going to be a man sooner than he expected.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by 190: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2011
- Heheheheheheee Nigerian guys NEVER Shooot Blanks -
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Mpetempe(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2011

Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by 190: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2011
Mpetempe:

Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Mpetempe(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2011

Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Cuddlemii: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2011
@Mpetempe, riverine brother

The time you wasted on this thread abusing people. Im sure your brother go done flush the thing since and they are probably in the making of another. Get useful and claim your child!!!
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by ds700(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2011
ifyalways:

Get a condom and teach your brother how to use it.

Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by member479760: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2011
Promote it.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by delpee(f): 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2011
Wise decision. Most abortions are regretted one way or the other. May God grant her safe delivery. They need to wise up sha and face their studies after delivery.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by bintab(f): 7:10am On Jul 05, 2011
Mpetempe:

My younger brothers phone rang when he is not around and it happens that am there,

I saw Calling from Uju and i picked it,
I have the same voice with him, one can hardly indentify the different,

She said 'Honey am afraid of that abortion oh! I told U to use condom U said U can control your self'

God I feel like killing that girl. This was  the same girl that woo me and I rejected her,

I dont know what she saw in our family.

Now there are planning to abort the issue secretly. What do i do? Stop it or promote it.
I fell off my chair with your English, please re shhhh,
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by jadacliff(m): 7:15am On Jul 05, 2011
hey @ op
i can help d girl if only she can spend six nite with me ,i mean only six nite.i will use iroki 2 resolve the pregnancy and she will b free again to do wit ur broda.
oroki of africe dats my name cool
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by ChefMike(m): 7:41am On Jul 05, 2011
Stop it
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by ginger2: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2011
you have to have a one on one talk with your bro. the baby deserves to live.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Yankee01: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2011
bintab:

I fell off my chair with your English, please re shhhh,
English or no english, the guy need help.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by ogospec(f): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2011
please mpetempe, dont allow that it is very wrong, if you promote it any consequence that may come from God you may partake
Now one of my family relative impregnated a girl when he was just 14, jss3, the girl lured her into it because she is very much older, the girl tried to abort but unluckily for her it was noticed, our family told her never to, my uncle payed the bill and gave her some money,  and both family understood, after she put to bed she went back to school, i still know vividly of a girl that got pregnant from her boyfriend and he jilted her, the family encouraged her and she put to bed and went back to school, GOD KNOWS WHY U PICKED THE CALL!  save your brother from beign a murderer.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Nosyke(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2011
190:

- Heheheheheheee Nigerian guys NEVER Shooot Blanks -

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by MMM2(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2011
Op
Am so happy 4 ur brother,
Thank GOD he is now a father.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Mynd44: 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^
Father in waiting
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by kasiem(m): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2011
Op, in all honesty, abortion is murder. So, avoid that evil, cos no amount of civilization can erase nemesis. Do u know whether that child will be a liberator? The best they can do is to take the child to an orphanage, to avoid paying for blood. Many people today are living childless because of this kind of evil. What if she's about killing the child and get killed?
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Nwaksjoey(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2011
Plz let d Guy be, 17 is no small no. ur brother nw hasa problem, let the upcoming dad handle it.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by vislabraye(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2011
THe young are getting older these days. Kudos, But y should u pick up ur brother's call.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by MeandSum: 2:10am On Jul 06, 2011
Henry46:

^^ i wonder ooo!

No wonder HIV/AIDS infection is so rampant in Nigeria.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by jaz(m): 6:04am On Jul 06, 2011
HIV is rampant everywhere okay. Dont abort the baby.
@Henry. U no dey alright, wetin be d achievement say u get baby abroad. But on second thought i feel u, but get ready to let d child no u ar alive. Best of luck.
Also if d issue is at its early stages i.e embryo ,it cannot be said to be a child as such claiming murder
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by andy1(m): 6:14am On Jul 06, 2011
@op. I ll advice 2 to talk 2 ur lil bro. Give him sum gud advice. Then let d family support him all thru. Cos me i no fit be party 2 abortion oh. God forbid!
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2011
ABORT!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Slynonny(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2011
Guy no panic,na normal thing with guys to pretend to be cautious when begging to have sex without condom.
As for ur brother,let him rejoice cause his container has finally landed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Pretty Lady Ran Mad Today After Been Dropped By A Benz Car(pics) / Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum / Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.