Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,370 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents (4756 Views)

Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers / Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Protect Yourselves From Bandits - Governor Matawalle Tells Zamfara Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by etokhana: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Seventy-five people kidnapped from Yar Katsina community in Kekun Waje district of Bungudu Local Government Area of Zamfara State have been released by their captors, Daily Trust gathered.

The freed residents were abducted in two major attacks on the community in the past two months.

The armed criminals had earlier kidnapped 61 residents, then 36 days later, they raided the community and abducted 15 more people.

“The armed men, however, held a six-year-old girl identified as Ummi and told her parents that they had adopted her because they like her.

“The parents were not among those kidnapped.

“One of them said he had not born any child in his life as such he would adopt the girl.

“She has become his daughter as he promised to take good care of her. The girl is still with them.

“The residents had to pay N4 million before the victims were released.

“The freed victims have already reunited with their families. Part of the conditions the criminals gave was that the vigilantes must disarm,” a resident identified as Sadiq said.

The spokesman of the state police command, SP Muhammad Shehu, could not be reached for comment at the time of filing this report.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-bandits-release-75-abducted-zamfara-residents

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by 1bunne4lif(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
Wow! First to COMMENTUS.

It's good they've released them. But wait o, did they collect Ransome? Yes they did! Too bad for the self acclaimed giant of Africa
Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by temptnow: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Family business, they should just keep it there in the North.

Northerners are ashamed of themselves, they don't want to protest against killings, because Baba Buhari is the president. I hope they will keep the same energy when a southern President tenure starts.
Cos we're not going to tolerate any form of protest against killings in the North

So we down South can't cry more than the bereaved.

8 Likes

Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by Maxymilliano(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
The freed residents were abducted in two major attacks on the community in the past two months.

The armed criminals had earlier kidnapped 61 residents, then 36 days later, they raided the community and abducted 15 more people.
Bello Turji for Governor of Zamfara State !
Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by tungamaje: 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nobody knows where the bandits are camped, so impossible to raid their camps. Unlike ESN

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by Nendan: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by mustbewell: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Make we join hand thank them naaa
Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by Thinktwicemybro: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
The people of zamphara overwhelmingly voted for buhari and are preparing to vote for the jagaban of bullion van. I have no pity for them, they deserve all they are getting from this government.
When poverty is too much what do you expect?

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by nedubrazil111(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
The worst part of the whole story is that these Fulani terrorists are not even Nigerians.

This is what one Nigeria broods
Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by goldtube(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
shocked
Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by Anaerobi(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Am happy for them.

APC boys finally set them free after paying Ransom.

As for Ummi, God will help you to reunite with your family.

That is what they did to Leah....
Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by Grace001: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Family issue
Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by Noshitboi(m): 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Northern Nigeria, the most pissful region to live
Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by Earthquakes: 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
This is just the beginning for the north, illiteracy they're encouraging will deal with them soon
Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by specialmati(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
grin grin grin thank God they were freed .the next abduction on the way.family business continues
Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by Cardigan: 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thank GOD for their safe release. Wondering what their families would have gone through since the abduction. God help us.

Nairalander, at times i feel really downcast & depressed. I think its a crime to be an Orphan & have come from a poor background in dis country.
I feel like giving up, but i won't. I job hunt, yet no job. I am not lazy yet i cant feed.
I am hungry and starving. someone pls help me so i can buy some food stuffs pls.

6 3 1 2 4 5 5 6 9 6
fidelity Bank
Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by AustineE1: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
How much exchanged hand,this bandits has made so much money from ransom that they can now wage a guerilla warfare against the nation....Nigeria is bleeding and our tragic leader's has not come to the realization.
Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by jojo1415: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bandits r part of this government,so we r not surprised cry

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by princeemmma(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
North and abduction are like eba with soup, i pity those living there
Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by letitrainnow(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Release
Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by ogododo: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by WBworldwide: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Y Dem nor dey mention how much d Northern Yahoo boys dey catch out for this their Kidnapping work
Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by jcross19: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
etokhana:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-bandits-release-75-abducted-zamfara-residents
This is where Efcc need to be effective!!!. When will ndlea will begin to invades them?
Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by Angelfrost(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
The kinda weapons these lowlifes have, most senior military men have never seen them in their lives!!!
Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by uchaymart(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
these guys/bandits dont look Nigerians.......one of the disadvantages of a corrupt system and also corrupt immigration service in the country........

welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents by Ishilove: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Angelfrost:
The kinda weapons these lowlifes have, most senior military men have never seen them in their lives!!!
Goes to show that they have strong financiers backing them and the government is deliberately turning a blind eye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 2nd 2012 – South-East Governors / Another Retired General Attacks Jonathan And Predicts He Would Lose The Election / Another Look At Buhari's Technocrat Story...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.