Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Ruth Matthew Has Been Released - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruth Matthew Has Been Released (675 Views)

Ruth Ogunleye: COAS Lagbaja Warns Personnel To Desist Making Comments / Ruth Ogunleye: Army To Investigate Alleged Maltreatment Of Female Soldier / Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ruth Matthew Has Been Released by eakenbor: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Shame on Nairaland, Linda Ikeji and all the top Nigerian bloggers that all refused to publish this crippled woman's story since the past 4 days. And also those Nairalanders who saw my posts but refused to lend their voices because of the so called "touch not my anointed" verse in their Bible (the same Bible that the Chinese unbelievers are using to create millions of jobs while Africans are roaming church buildings jobless and drinking anointing oil) . Not even the sight of a crippled woman, who lost her son, and being dragged from Abuja to Benin and then to Warri, was enough to soften their hearts. Yet they tell you our politicians are the wicked ones.

Nairaland can block my account if it wants, but all these occult shrines called Pentecostal churches that they are protecting will go down one by one. History will never be kind to today's bloggers in Nigeria who pastors like Suleman and Omoto Fufeyin have bought over. Now it is someone in South Africa called Proff Ex that has decided to do what 210 million Nigerians failed to do for themselves. All they know is Tinubu this, El-Rufai that, Buhari this, Wike that. The real mafias are the church and these politicians are tools in their hands. Our children will grow up to be ashamed of this generation of ours for being docile and easily manipulated.

Thank God Ruth Matthew is out of detention, and the fight continues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-QsQCiLTD4&ab_channel=ProffEx

May this crippled woman achieve what millions of Nigerian youths have zero capacity of achieving because they gave their brains to their spiritual occult leaders.

Please tag the moderators and let's see if they have revived their conscience.

3 Likes

Re: Ruth Matthew Has Been Released by Naijanascam: 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm group of companies............ grin grin angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Victims Of Kaduna Train Attack / Lagos Electric Blue Train Test Run / Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.