Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency (682 Views)

2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by Buhariiswicked: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ralph Uwazuruike, leader of Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) on Saturday, led some South East youths in a solidarity march in Owerri, Imo, in support of the 2023 presidential bid of Gov. Yahaya Bello of Kogi.

Uwazuruike who also said he does not believe in president of Igbo extraction, said the contest should be thrown open.

The MASSOB leader stated this when Bello, a presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress(APC), visited him in Owerri, Imo.

The youths, who started the procession from the MASSOB leader’s house in Owerri, marched through the streets, carrying different placards, with inscriptions such as “Power to the Youths, Support Yahaya Bello”, “Youths Can Also Lead”, and “Yahaya Bello for the Youths”, among others.
They made it clear that the only solution to Nigeria’s political quagmire was for power to go to the youths.

According to them, in this regard, Bello is the right fit for the position of President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that Bello picked the APC Expression of Interest and Nomination forms at the party’s national secretarial on Wednesday.

Uwazuruike, who advised Nigerians and party leaders to shun zoning, as it had no place in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, said his group would support Bello to become the next president of Nigeria because he had the leadership qualities to lead Nigeria effectively.

He noted that power should go to the best in the race, adding that the Kogi governor remained the best for the job.

“All Nigerians should rally round the youthful governor. We are supporting Bello for this and no one else. That he has the capacity to solve the problem of insecurity and a host of others facing the nation is not in doubt.

“This is a crucial time in the history of the country. We must give youths a chance, especially one that has demonstrated uncommon capacity, in the person of Yahaya Bello,” he said.

Uwazuruike, who is also the founder of Biafran Independent Movement (BIM) said f Nigeria’s sovereignty must be upheld, the idea of Igbo president should be discarded.

He said,: “I don’t believe in the idea of zoning system or Igbo president because zoning means sectionalism.

“If we want to talk about Nigeria, we must throw the presidential contest open but if you throw it open, it must be for the youths not elders, because the elders have failed us.

Uwazuruike said his group would support Bello to become the next president of Nigerian because he is a youth with the leadership qualities to deliver the Nigeria project.

“The youths must be given power, the elders has continued to be in power without great result.
He urged Nigerians to support Bello, describing zoning or Igbo presidency as a project aimed at promoting sectionalism.

Speaking, Bello expressed gratitude over the reception given to him by no fewer than Five thousand members of MASSOB/BIM who welcomed him in Imo.

Bello said he was prepared to deliver the Nigerian project if given opportunity to serve as the next president of the country.

“I’m prepared to lead this country, I shall address insecurity, heath system as well as educational system.

“Nigerians must be very careful and be ready to make the best decision in choosing their next president,” he said. (NAN)

https://newsdiaryonline.com/2023-ill-support-yahaya-bello-i-dont-believe-in-igbo-presidency-uwazuruike/
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by Malory: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
This one is bitter because he is no longer in charge of the agitation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by helinues: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ralph the real guy man.

Ralph that sold Biafra passports to gullible people without having a single embassy, not even in Cameroon

angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by Jostoman: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
I'm not surprised because there is no region in Nigeria that doesn't have their own afonja, Hope you are making a lot of money from your Ebubeagu boys supplying to those two desperate governor in southeast?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by Aufbauh(m): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Malory:

Which agitation? There's no agitation, it's purely a political movement to cash out.

Even Peter Obi people don disown am

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by limeta(f): 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Guy man must get paid
Come rain or shine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by hisgrace090: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
From Andy uba as Anambra Gov, to yahaya belo as president, what is wrong with you mr Ralph?
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by Malory: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Aufbauh:

Which agitation? There's no agitation, it's purely a political movement to cash out.

Even Peter Obi people don disown am
But he was in charge before? Why is he now angry against what he believed in before?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by Emergingnation3(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
helinues:
Ralph the real guy man.

Ralph that sold Biafra passports to gullible people without having a single embassy, not even in Cameroon

angry
You were wishing Nnamdi Kanu to be as cheap as that sell out. grin grin
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by Ultimas: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
helinues:
Ralph the real guy man.

angry
Ah, it is not funny.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by helinues: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Emergingnation3:

Stop being incoherent...
Is that too hard for you to comprehend? Is this thread about Kanu?
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by EmirGold(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
E don dey clear for this one eye ooh, e don know say no Dotian will ever be president of this country
On Tinubu's mandate i stand
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by Emergingnation3(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
helinues:

Stop being incoherent...
Is that too hard for you to comprehend? Is this thread about Kanu?
You are the the incoherent stunts here, where's Kanu written in that post.

I repeat, face the activities of skul miners in your region and leave IPOB out of your misery
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by sapele914(m): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Keep consoling yourself over those hypocrites deceiving you, even Kanu still not changing clothes can’t make front page anymore, Peter Obi has taken over, now Yahaya Bello?
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by sapele914(m): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
Emergingnation3:

I repeat, face the activities of skul miners in your region and leave IPOB out of your misery
Nonsense Cowards Why did you & ipob not go & confront Ralph Uwazuruike, when he was campaigning on the streets of Owerri for Yahaya Bello, if them born una well?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by naija4life247: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
He is MAD.

Yaya Bello ko, Oga Bello ni.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by sapele914(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Malory:
Agitation or campaign?
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by helinues: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
Emergingnation3:

You were wishing Nnamdi Kanu

Just take a look at yourself. On same thread oo

Gosh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by jmoore(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Uwazurike just dey cash out.

Collect money from clowns that want to contest. Then vote for another person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by sapele914(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
helinues:

Gosh
That Biafran Terrorist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by sapele914(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
helinues:

Gosh
Pay no heed to that confused ranting ipobian called emergingnation3.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by Rugaria: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
Malory:
Uwazurike and Dokubo are so bitter because of this reason. Nothing else. They used to be the center of all eyes but lacked tact on how to use that to entrench the agitations. Half way, they felt they were not making any headway and decided to join the government to chop. The IPOB came back with lots of commotion and they became spectators. That's how the anger and bitterness started..
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by sapele914(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
jmoore:
Uwazurike just dey cash out.

Collect money from clowns that want to contest. Then vote for another person.
Same thing Mazi did in 2019, until pdp settled him, before giving his green light.

One Naira Buhari & APC no drop, they only re issued an APB on the Secessionist, $1 million dollars for information in the apprehension of the fugitive.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by sapele914(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rugaria:

Uwazurike and Dokubo are so bitter because of this reason. Nothing else. They used to be the center of all eyes but lacked tact on how to use that to entrench the agitations. Half way, they felt they were not making any headway and decided to join the government to chop. The IPOB came back with lots of commotion and they became spectators. That's how the anger and bitterness started..
Sorry for your likes, even Abaribe his surety, is running for Governor of Abia State, let the failures keep deceiving themselves about one nonsense Biafra, that even Ojukwu ran away after looking for trouble.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by Malory: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rugaria:

grin. Exactly bro. You've said it all

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by sapele914(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
Malory:
grin. Exactly bro. You've said it all
I am sorry for you 3 musketeers abi na 3 ipobians?, emergingnation, Malory & Rugaria, you are “On Your Own” like Bobby Brown.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by adekolaelect(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jostoman:
I'm not surprised because there is no region in Nigeria that doesn't have their own afonja, Hope you are making a lot of money from your Ebubeagu boys supplying to those two desperate governor in southeast?
shoot up mumu !!! You better carry your cross.... Have see any Yorubas coming out to preach against Yorubas presidency now or you no get any sense again than to talk of Afonjas?
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by obinnajohnson: 2:53am On May 01, 2022
I am not surprised because he has always been a sell-out.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency by Bobloco: 3:29am On May 01, 2022
hisgrace090:
From Andy uba as Anambra Gov, to yahaya belo as president, what is wrong with you mr Ralph?

Old age have caught up with Ralph

(1) (2)

If You Will Vote Peter Obi, Please Do This / A Quick Advice For Tinubu And The South / Northern Apc Members Have A Hand In Atiku Emerging As Pdp Flagbearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.